• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Twitch

69 posts in this topic

Posted

^don't let yourself trick by her fake demeanor

Not sure, it seems genuine. 

Posted (edited)

Well I mean, if you enjoy watching her (not necessarily decent gameplay heh sorry) and are there for the entertainment and she makes you laugh I dont see a problem with that.  It's a win win for her and viewers likeyl you who enjoy her company :) 

What I personally take interest in, is that for someone who calls herself an "avid gamer" someone whos been gaming and been such a nerd ever since her childhood. Someone who only games on her freetime when she's not "working on cosplays".

You'd think some sort of skill would develope having playing games all her life, that simply isn't reflected in her stream at all...

Heck, for a fan of League she cant even get the Champ names right. One of her streams she called one Champion Aatrox when it was actually Sion her boyfriend corrected her and she laughed and went haha just kidding 

Edited by Suika

Posted

Alright I only had an overwhelming urge to post in this thread because people are acting like Silver is such a "decent" ELO when we all know Bronze/Silver are fairly similar, and in such low ELO it really is the luck of the draw during placements. I'm in Gold and even then most of us are trash. So her placements don't matter, her ELO doesn't matter...but what DOES make me raise an eyebrow is how much she piggy backs off of League's popularity through her cosplays. League isn't a particularly lore rich game...I know people who focus on lore more than gameplay but this game is definitely one of those that in order to love or understand the characters you kinda just play them...

Nigri is not a perfect person. Whether it's all made up or not, I couldn't tell you, but what I don't understand is why does she owe any of us any sort of explanation for her breasts or how she likes to dress? She's generally NICE and ENCOURAGING to other people, and while I personally don't like her, she's not totally horrible. There are much worse "role models" out there. I can roll my eyes at the rest of the way that she portrays herself, but she isn't hurting people, and in the end, that's still important.

Posted (edited)

How nice is a person that skipped out on seeing her fans on a event (that she was payed to attend) just to go to the aquarium next door because she just didn't feel up to it?

How nice is a person that stole credit for a photo that a pro photographer took and even photoshopped the photographer's name off the photo in order to sell to her fans?

How nice is a person that took credit for making some cosplays even though her friend made them?

And thats only 3 examples of her behavior.  She's a shitty person thats taking advantage of her fans. She's a liar and is hurting people. She's flat out scammed her fans (check out her subreddit to read stories)

Edited by goaniie

Posted

Alright I only had an overwhelming urge to post in this thread because people are acting like Silver is such a "decent" ELO when we all know Bronze/Silver are fairly similar, and in such low ELO it really is the luck of the draw during placements. I'm in Gold and even then most of us are trash. So her placements don't matter, her ELO doesn't matter...but what DOES make me raise an eyebrow is how much she piggy backs off of League's popularity through her cosplays. League isn't a particularly lore rich game...I know people who focus on lore more than gameplay but this game is definitely one of those that in order to love or understand the characters you kinda just play them...

Nigri is not a perfect person. Whether it's all made up or not, I couldn't tell you, but what I don't understand is why does she owe any of us any sort of explanation for her breasts or how she likes to dress? She's generally NICE and ENCOURAGING to other people, and while I personally don't like her, she's not totally horrible. There are much worse "role models" out there. I can roll my eyes at the rest of the way that she portrays herself, but she isn't hurting people, and in the end, that's still important.

Correction:

She USED to be a nice sweet person. But the fame and money has got to her and now she's not. Nice people do not take a photographers water mark of a print, and then when called out respond "You only had 85 likes on you page before I posed for you." 

Nice people do not offend a race of women and then do not apologize for it. WHENEVER Jnigri does ANYTHING WRONG she plays the victim and its going to be the ruin of her. Im sorry. I don't wish anything horrible to happen to her but I do hope that she does something so offensive no one can defend her and it knocks her back into being humble. There is a REASON game companies and conventions do not invite her to cons anymore and do not work with her. She's UNPROFESSIONAL and damaging to a brand because fake tits, horny nerd guys, and thousands of dollars/gifts got to her head. 

It pains me because I used to be a fan and wanted to meet her. She seemed super sweet. Sure she wasn't a big nerd we all knew it but we gave her a pass because she was hot but sweet. Honestly it's the saddest thing to see whats shes become now. Shes just vapid, arrogant, and shallow. Just like all the girls on social media that get famous for their looks. SAD. 

Posted

I'm surprised when people are like "But she seems nice when she's playing on twitch" or after I stood in line an hour to meet her she didn't say anything mean.......... She's working. She's doing her business. Would a prostitute be rude to a customer? Not if they want the customer to come back. She plays twitch to get donations. She often asks for donations and pimps out her donation button like crazy.  That one twitch session got her like $3000. Of course, she seems nice. Would you act like rude if you were trying to get people to give you their money? lol

She has a history of being a real shitty person. She has lost a lot of friends. Many conventions refuse to rehire her because she's difficult to work with.  Certain photographers refuse to work with her again. Etc.... These things are more telling to me then "But she seemed nice while asking for donations on twitch"

Posted

I've seen her Instagram following list and this was probably mentioned back in PULL 1.0. Are her and Monika Lee no longer friends or something?

Posted

^I've been wondering this too. I mean they were BFFs for a long time and then abruptly stopped posting pics and cosplaying together. If jnig posted a pic of them together then Monika would too, and vice versa. Monika's last posted pic with jnig is from 63 weeks ago.

Posted

Kinda seems like they haven't been friends for a while. Even at AX I think ... a year or so ago Monika was there with Riddle and Jnig was there too and they never hung out or took pictures together. I wouldn't doubt it though since Jnig just used Monika to make costumes for her.

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm sorry for being wrong. I didn't see her personally attacking people, making rude comments for superficial things so I just assumed that for all that she's done wrong, at LEAST she didn't personally take to pointing out people's insecurities and making them feel worse first hand and on the surface seemed to encourage other people.

If all of that is true, then she's paying the price for it and there isn't much to discuss now stuff to discuss.

Edited by nanamoon
i was wrong

Posted

Well, I'm sorry for being wrong. I didn't see her personally attacking people, making rude comments for superficial things so I just assumed that for all that she's done wrong, at LEAST she didn't personally take to pointing out people's insecurities and making them feel worse first hand and on the surface seemed to encourage other people.

If all of that is true, then she's paying the price for it and there isn't much to discuss now stuff to discuss.

At you own risk.... once again at your own risk read her encyclopedia dramatic article. Its way out of line but it does have screen shot proof of her being a bitch to that photographer whose water mark she removed and the whole sailor mars cosplay fiasco where alot of ppl called her out and unfollowed her for it. 

For those who don't know about the sailor mars  fiasco she cosplayed sailor mars in a group, claimed to make the costume but then one of her group mates accidentally posted a WIP pic of EVERY girl in the group making the costumes. One of the girls was making Jnigris costume in the pic and Jnigri was no where to be found. When confronted/called out she scrambled to put up "WIP" photos but the damage was already done. 

Thats a perfect example of how she never admits to anything like seriously.

Posted

She tweeted that she'll maybe be streaming today. I thought she just completely let that gig rot lol. 

Before her tweet I was going to question it, because she claimed to have so much free time so thats why she was able to make all her mail monday vids and I was just like what about your twitch? You avid gamur girl you ;) <3 whatever lol.

Posted

decided to watch one of her streams since no one i follow is streaming and i saw her in the league section

oh boy. doesn't she always stream aram? she doesn't interact with her chat at all and she just called Katarina Akali. there isn't even an akali in the match oh boy.

I mean sure she's being harmless, but it'd be a joke to say she can really even play league.

aand now she just stood still.. not even stunned or anything ok. but yeah just wanted to see what her streams are like, not my type of thing and she's not entertaining to me, but im sure her fans appreciate it. (nvm she made dolphin noises i guess that's cool lol)

d343e5570f1429c1e97c06bf18ae24a8.png

Posted

decided to watch one of her streams since no one i follow is streaming and i saw her in the league section

oh boy. doesn't she always stream aram? she doesn't interact with her chat at all and she just called Katarina Akali. there isn't even an akali in the match oh boy.

I mean sure she's being harmless, but it'd be a joke to say she can really even play league.

aand now she just stood still.. not even stunned or anything ok. but yeah just wanted to see what her streams are like, not my type of thing and she's not entertaining to me, but im sure her fans appreciate it. (nvm she made dolphin noises i guess that's cool lol)

d343e5570f1429c1e97c06bf18ae24a8.png

God, what is with every snowflake getting those cat headphones and then showing them off with the lights on in every photo or playing LoL?
They are not bad but they are pricey for a headset cause you still need to buy a part for most PCs. LoL is a boring ass game imo, they could go out and play better games ffs.

Also that image in the center of her is disturbing...

Now I feel bad for owning one :alpacadone:

Posted

Hmm..is she doing twitch again because her posters arent selling and she needs money? lol.