• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Twitch

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Well if anything from my understanding, if people complain about it she's going to have to put this sort of disclaimer thing like "For mature audiences" if she constantly has her tits out just because she can get penalized and banned for it if people find it "offensive"

And knowing her fanbase that's never gonna happen. :alpacafedup:

Posted

Well if anything from my understanding, if people complain about it she's going to have to put this sort of disclaimer thing like "For mature audiences" if she constantly has her tits out just because she can get penalized and banned for it if people find it "offensive"

And knowing her fanbase that's never gonna happen. :alpacafedup:

While this may be true, her fan base isn't as blind as it used to be. She has far more people that dislike her more openly now than did before so that's a start. Also not only that but the Twitch community is a little different from the "cosplay" community. They're more the type who do appreciate people who actually do game and do it well. The Twitch community can be rather toxic actually and harass women on it most of the time especially if you're that whiny/money begging tits out type. They look down on them from what I've seen for that most part. If you're like me and do watch streams a lot, on most girl's channels it's just guys typing really misogynistic things and asking for tits and calling girls whores so ... yea. There are a few exceptions. I mean, I'm not going to lie, while there are those DBag guys on there, there are also all those whales who tip chicks THOUSANDS of dollars. It's insane really.

Hence why that's Niglet's new route to $$$.

Posted

yup its true, I see her followers saying more and more negative things about her, especially on the reddit page. There was a post about her twitch and them saying how annoying she is and how bad at games she is. What a shocker lol.

I'm sure she will take advantage of this as long as she can.

Posted

Can someone tell me what the new Twitch sanctions are?

Posted

This shows her ranking, games played in the last seven days, etc. Most of them are ARAM games it seems, which is kind of funny considering she's meant to be a hardcore gamer but ARAM is super casual. Most of them are losses, too. She was ranked at silver 3 last season it seems, so she's not the worst player out there. Better than me, lol. Is there not a rule against showing that much skin on twitch? Twitchy is for games, not camgirls. It's frustrating because with all the "le tity" female streamers, it makes it really hard to become popular without a facecam and boobies. We need a Twitch dresscode, for men and women lol.

on twitch showing cleavage is allowed but really revealing outfits like super short cropped shirts or cosplays like kitty kat katarina (and tops similar to that) and bikinis are not allowed 

also males arent allowed to stream shirtless 

Posted (edited)

edit: fdgdsfgaweges

Edited by Kitty Purry

Posted

i don't play league so if you could explain maybe what ARAM means? LOL.

Posted

i don't play league so if you could explain maybe what ARAM means? LOL.

it stands for All Random All Mid. "Mid", in a normal game, is 1 of 3 lanes that someone can go down. Back in the day, people would use the normal map and create custom games so they can pick random champions and all go down mid. Riot made it an official game mode that's usually half the time of a normal game and it's super casual.

Posted (edited)

http://www.twitch.tv/jessicanigri/profile

Well looks like our nerd princess has finally decided to join Twitch. Most likely an influence from her current boytoy Ryan in an attempt to garner more money from her neck beard fanboys. From what I've seen so far (mostly in her past broadcasts because I don't have the patience to view an entire stream of hers) it's just her playing LOL in a titty shirt.

Most lawl worth of all though is her chat. It's literally all "Show your tits bb" and so on.

jnig01.jpg

Lmao she still builds RoA on Annie...

Like if you have mana problems using her then you probably aren't playing Annie properly. I honestly think she just follows reccomended (which isn't horrible) and then yolos. Which makes me question how she got to Silver 3 I think it was? 

Either she got carried, someone played for her, or the least believable she played ranked herself. 

I heard that someone flat out donated $500 on her first stream.

Also..mfw you play Annie and max your E first.....WHY -_____________-

Edited by Suika

Posted (edited)

This shows her ranking, games played in the last seven days, etc. Most of them are ARAM games it seems, which is kind of funny considering she's meant to be a hardcore gamer but ARAM is super casual. Most of them are losses, too. She was ranked at silver 3 last season it seems, so she's not the worst player out there. Better than me, lol. Is there not a rule against showing that much skin on twitch? Twitchy is for games, not camgirls. It's frustrating because with all the "le tity" female streamers, it makes it really hard to become popular without a facecam and boobies. We need a Twitch dresscode, for men and women lol.

There is rules in twitch about what to wear (no lingerie, no swimsuits, must wear tops, etc). And I would argue twitch isn't just for watching video games it's really more so for interacting with someone *while* they play video games (or cook/paint/etc). Most streamers stream for entertainment not to showcase their game play. 

Can someone tell me what the new Twitch sanctions are?

I put them up there ^^ :D Jessica is not breaking any rules and if anything is looking pretty mild for some twitch channels. I was expecting much worse from her actually lmao

Lmao she still builds RoA on Annie...

Like if you have mana problems using her then you probably aren't playing Annie properly. I honestly think she just follows reccomended (which isn't horrible) and then yolos. Which makes me question how she got to Silver 3 I think it was? 

Either she got carried, someone played for her, or the least believable she played ranked herself. 

I heard that someone flat out donated $500 on her first stream.

Also..mfw you play Annie and max your E first.....WHY -_____________-

Silver 3 is pretty bad/anyone can get it so I believe she would get there by herself. 

RoA is very situational item/pretty mediocre IMO and there are better items for annie. But I have seen some pros like Faker play RoA on Annie. 

While this may be true, her fan base isn't as blind as it used to be. She has far more people that dislike her more openly now than did before so that's a start. Also not only that but the Twitch community is a little different from the "cosplay" community. They're more the type who do appreciate people who actually do game and do it well. The Twitch community can be rather toxic actually and harass women on it most of the time especially if you're that whiny/money begging tits out type. They look down on them from what I've seen for that most part. If you're like me and do watch streams a lot, on most girl's channels it's just guys typing really misogynistic things and asking for tits and calling girls whores so ... yea. There are a few exceptions. I mean, I'm not going to lie, while there are those DBag guys on there, there are also all those whales who tip chicks THOUSANDS of dollars. It's insane really.

Hence why that's Niglet's new route to $$$.

I only see toxic twitch culture kinda on the larger streams. If you have a low view count like (20,50,100,etc) people are usually pretty nice/don't really harass. I'm really surprised it took Jessica this long to start a twitch channel. If I had been her I would have done this a *long* time ago, since she would bring in so much money/get partnered quickly/etc. 

Edited by totemoyumii

Posted

Ehh, I wouldn't really call Silver bad. Most of the people I know that are really good at the game are in Silver. I mean, if you're a mediocre player, you usually get Bronze--nobody wants bronze. With League being a team game (especially as the ranks and levels go higher), ranked games end up being about 80% your team and 20% your own skill. So considering her wins and KDAs, I'm pretty certain she duo'd with some people.

Also, quick tip, don't ever build or pick like Faker unless you play like or are Faker.

Posted

Ehh, I wouldn't really call Silver bad. Most of the people I know that are really good at the game are in Silver. I mean, if you're a mediocre player, you usually get Bronze--nobody wants bronze. With League being a team game (especially as the ranks and levels go higher), ranked games end up being about 80% your team and 20% your own skill. So considering her wins and KDAs, I'm pretty certain she duo'd with some people.

Also, quick tip, don't ever build or pick like Faker unless you play like or are Faker.

Gotta agree immensely with that Faker point, too many people watch LCS or really skilled league streamers and then go and follow eveything they do in game, except they can't pull it off lol.

Posted

If she paid for her breasts, she'll pay for her ELO. Jessica Nigri is just one of the many to take advantage of sex deprived 17 year olds. It's sad really, but people seem to love losing dignity for money.

Posted

Jess seems really sweet, especially in her streams! They're actually fun to watch, and she's really fun and upbeat :alpacacrush:

Posted

^don't let yourself trick by her fake demeanor