• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Twitch

69 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.twitch.tv/jessicanigri/profile

Well looks like our nerd princess has finally decided to join Twitch. Most likely an influence from her current boytoy Ryan in an attempt to garner more money from her neck beard fanboys. From what I've seen so far (mostly in her past broadcasts because I don't have the patience to view an entire stream of hers) it's just her playing LOL in a titty shirt.

Most lawl worth of all though is her chat. It's literally all "Show your tits bb" and so on.

jnig01.jpg

Posted

Is she any good? Lololol

Posted

This shows her ranking, games played in the last seven days, etc. Most of them are ARAM games it seems, which is kind of funny considering she's meant to be a hardcore gamer but ARAM is super casual. Most of them are losses, too. She was ranked at silver 3 last season it seems, so she's not the worst player out there. Better than me, lol. Is there not a rule against showing that much skin on twitch? Twitchy is for games, not camgirls. It's frustrating because with all the "le tity" female streamers, it makes it really hard to become popular without a facecam and boobies. We need a Twitch dresscode, for men and women lol.

Posted (edited)

What's the point of wearing a hoodie if it's not even going to cover you... :alpacafedup:

Edited by kotori

Posted

85 wins in normal PvP? Please tell me that's because she doesn't play that often right... pls... right???

Posted

85 wins in normal PvP? Please tell me that's because she doesn't play that often right... pls... right???

It kinda seems like she only plays when someone's taking a picture, or when she streams lol

Posted

This shows her ranking, games played in the last seven days, etc. Most of them are ARAM games it seems, which is kind of funny considering she's meant to be a hardcore gamer but ARAM is super casual. Most of them are losses, too. She was ranked at silver 3 last season it seems, so she's not the worst player out there. Better than me, lol. Is there not a rule against showing that much skin on twitch? Twitchy is for games, not camgirls. It's frustrating because with all the "le tity" female streamers, it makes it really hard to become popular without a facecam and boobies. We need a Twitch dresscode, for men and women lol.

Thanks for elaborating. I don't play LOL myself so I can't tell just from skimming through her stream if she's shit or not. I kind of figured she wouldn't be great but i'm sure it;s a little bit of a let down from her neckbeards if she's not as sugoi and amazing as they hope she would be at games.

Posted

Thanks for elaborating. I don't play LOL myself so I can't tell just from skimming through her stream if she's shit or not. I kind of figured she wouldn't be great but i'm sure it;s a little bit of a let down from her neckbeards if she's not as sugoi and amazing as they hope she would be at games.

She seems to be more interested in game hype rather than actual playing. Probably is a let down, but they still get boobies lol.

Posted

Oh look! Boobs...and a game.

Posted

This shows her ranking, games played in the last seven days, etc. Most of them are ARAM games it seems, which is kind of funny considering she's meant to be a hardcore gamer but ARAM is super casual. Most of them are losses, too. She was ranked at silver 3 last season it seems, so she's not the worst player out there. Better than me, lol. Is there not a rule against showing that much skin on twitch? Twitchy is for games, not camgirls. It's frustrating because with all the "le tity" female streamers, it makes it really hard to become popular without a facecam and boobies. We need a Twitch dresscode, for men and women lol.

Let's not forget one of the main reasons she picks up the boyfriends she has: she has them play the games for her while she goes out shopping and lying to her fans.

layVVJs.jpg

Posted

It's obvious ever since she broke up with Vann all she does in go from guy to guy to use them. For Jason it was with the modeling and now with Ryan it's for games and cosplay. Honestly I don't understand how her white knights can look up to someone who's a serial cheater. She cheated on Vann to get with Jason, then she cheated on Jason to get with Ryan. What a great person. LOLLL.

Posted

Cosplay? She is only showing her boobs all time. There is another name for these type of woman..

Posted

I would say it's the same as flashers because I am waiting for her cooch to fly about the cosplay world

Posted

Wank Bank's upcoming gaming "career" in a nutshell. Sad that her current husbando of the month who's supposed to be a genuine gamer supports this crap. So glad Twitch is finally starting to put sanctions on females that try to pull this kind of shit. Hope Wank Bank gets penalized for it.

FB_IMG_1439853561233.thumb.jpg.e8f2b873f

Posted

Well if anything from my understanding, if people complain about it she's going to have to put this sort of disclaimer thing like "For mature audiences" if she constantly has her tits out just because she can get penalized and banned for it if people find it "offensive"