• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

436 posts in this topic

Posted

SmartSelect_20180505-020051_Instagram.thLmao, she tries to hide the fact she buys 95% of her sweat-shop labor clothes from Taobao/Aliexpress...

Screenshot_20180505-020108_AliExpress.th 

makes money from dumb promotions but still can't afford to buy actual good labels and clothing :doge:

Posted

This may be a dumb question but are her boobs really that big? She's just small and petite. 

Posted (edited)

This may be a dumb question but are her boobs really that big? She's just small and petite. 

gotta credit all the stuffing in her bra for those :haiplz:

realistically they look too big to me.

Edited by lost soul

Posted

What's with young kids these days trying to look like they're 20 years older??? It looks so wrong..

She looks like a child in that outfit but her make up makes her look so old and caked up. Like choose one already??? It looks wrong to be both.

Posted

gotta credit all the stuffing in her bra for those :haiplz:

realistically they look too big to me.

I agree, the push-ups make her body look way too unproportional

Posted

What happened to her and @lolannaxo ? They seemed close, but dont even follow each other anymore.

Posted

What happened to her and @lolannaxo ? They seemed close, but dont even follow each other anymore.

She's too big for that peasant now :')

Also I really don't understand the appeal of her instagram? Her pictures aren't of a decent quality and they look exactly the same as hundreds of other teenage instagrammers.

Seems like she'd do anything to become even more famous especially now that she's trying to become a 'singer' when she's just got an average voice.

Posted

no they 

Who is she subtweeting about? 

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-10-08-21-55.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-10-08-22-12.png

j parkk (probably) haha

Posted (edited)

"empowered women, empower women"

LOL i hope she's not talking about herself bc she used so many female influencers as a stepping stone to her instafame 

like didnt she just unfollow wendy right after she helped karen out?

(please ignore the images below, i'm unable to remove them but they actually seem relevant to my response)

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted

Karen doesn't deserve her followers at all, and yet I still see her on the homepage. I hope she goes irrelevant as soon as she can. She's cringey af, she isn't pretty she's just wearing makeup, and I bet she stuffs her bra to look curvy and thicc when she's petite lmao

Posted

I, unfortunately, have a cousin with an "Instagram traveling baddie" account too with about 60k followers, and she mentioned Karen once too, saying Karen used to follow her when she had less than 1k, and then basically the same stepping stone story. Idk if I have a lower cringe tolerance rate but how do people watch her eating videos with a straight face? The funny thing is that some Insta baddie accounts are girls who are cringey but at least physically attractive and Karen is just... a fetus in fake lashes.

Posted

Her vlogs are so boring... 

She doesn't even know quarter of those where those cosplays are from, what a normie :laughing-crying-emoji:  

The amount of jheeez is unnecessary and unfunny. Also the use of her toronto slang is so gross to hear and hella forced. This needs to be stopped

Posted

fr tho why go to an anime convention if the only thing you know AND NOT EVEN THAT WELL is pokemon. not to mention all of her "quirky" and "im so relatable" noises were so fkn annoying

G6YiEBsnx3VU.gif

Posted

Around 2:30 she talks like Bretman and it kinda irks me :/

Her attempts to be "relatable" by making a bunch of weird noises just makes me super uncomfortable.