• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

436 posts in this topic

Posted

There is an instagram user who goes by @fruitypoppin on Instagram. I see her on my suggestions frequently and had to block her because of how annoying she is. Her videos are really... Cringey to say the least. 

She demonstrates her "I'm instafamous which means I'm special" behavior claiming to be a "public figure" and editing herself onto Vogue magazines and talking about how she wants to/is going to become a model, which is delusional.

IMG_0093.thumb.PNG.8eb4455d169ca472c362b

She tries really hard to be "relatable" to rack up followers, but she can't even take the slightest of criticism.

IMG_8548.thumb.PNG.828be36d39a116583e994

IMG_8549.thumb.PNG.7773163851bfc8ef7b5de

Wanting attention on social media has become a norm I guess but how can you possibly yearn for Instafame yet not be able to handle people talking about something as small as your voice. She can't take the smallest heat but wants to be instafamous but unfortunately wii recognition on Instagram there comes a price. She just expects people to simply like her, when that's not the case. I just find her unbearable. I can't stand her videos or content, and she loves to play victim and act like everyone is cyberbullying her when it's herself putting her in those situations.

IMG_0092.PNG

Posted

ive seen her on my explore feed for a few times. she whines a lot, every time i stumble on her page she's always complaining about people criticizing her or whatnot

like how can she want to be instafamous and a model when she can't even take people's opinions 

also she needs a sip of reality bc it's so unlikely to be a model at 4"11 (unless you're an instamodel, anyone can become one)

Posted

Also noah fence but her makeup is horrid and I hate her circle lenses

Posted

OMG I FKIN WAITED FOR THIS THREAD TO POP UP I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON 

i can't stand her "omg my life is so bad" attitude, she first popped up in my feed probably two weeks ago and at first i thought maybe she was pretty chill and cool and i followed her for 3 days because i liked the whole theme of her instagram, but then i quickly noticed said attitude and whining - this made me unfollow her

why is she even on social media if she can't live with criticism? Her behaviour is embarrassing lol

oh, and does anybody know how old she is? i thought she was 25 or so but then i read somewhere she was 16/17

Posted

OMG I FKIN WAITED FOR THIS THREAD TO POP UP I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON 

i can't stand her "omg my life is so bad" attitude, she first popped up in my feed probably two weeks ago and at first i thought maybe she was pretty chill and cool and i followed her for 3 days because i liked the whole theme of her instagram, but then i quickly noticed said attitude and whining - this made me unfollow her

why is she even on social media if she can't live with criticism? Her behaviour is embarrassing lol

oh, and does anybody know how old she is? i thought she was 25 or so but then i read somewhere she was 16/17

I WAS WAITING FOR IT TOO BUT NOBODY DID IT SO I DID IT

She's 17 I believe. 

Posted (edited)

can we all talk about her contact lenses though ? they make her look cross eyed, as well as enhance how much her eyes protrude fowards ( kind of like a frogs tbh ). They make her look quite empty, and that's probably bc her lenses are cosplay lenses. You can tell by the sharp graphic design and black, thick circles around the diameter of the lense. Nothing against lenses, i wear lenses myself lol , it's just hers definitely doesn't suit her face. 

IMG_2819.PNG

IMG_2820.PNG

Edited by January
spelling

Posted

LOOOL finally someone made a thread since I was too lazy to make one myself :haiplz:

In her older pictures, she tags "instafamous" girls like ssarahnade and also kisses up on them 9_9 I believe she did posted and deleted a post about wanting to be the "Chinese Justine Biticon" and wanted "support." I don't have the screenshot but if anyone does, feel free to post it! I used to follow her myself but unfollowed bc she came off as being fame hungry. Who even has time to give shoutouts and sugarcoat girls 24/7??? Oh did I also mention her bf JC? I get relationships are cute and mushy but theirs was just plain cringey :beardo: I heard they went on break or just doing that for attention rofl. 

Either way, she's just some average girl that wants fame and attention :alpacabored:

Posted

Yoooooo, this girl. She's so fucking annoying. I was mutuals with her at one point, when she had like, 6k followers and was asking for shoutouts on baddie pages. Had to softblock her eventually because she irritated the living shit out of me

Posted

Personally, I think people who make themselves into memes are cringy af :/

Screenshot_2017-07-27-11-07-35-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-07-27-11-08-03-1.thumb.p

I give props to her makeup skills though, she looks like a completely different person with and without makeup :alpacaworry:

Posted

I really can't stand Asian IG baddies and I'm not even sure why. Try hards maybe? And tbh she isn't anywhere near Justine Biticon's level in terms of body or height. At least Justine is near model height, not a foot below it. She'd have more luck as a face model, but then again she isn't that special in terms of looks either...

Posted

she looks like any other asian "model" on instagram. 

Posted

I really can't stand Asian IG baddies and I'm not even sure why. Try hards maybe? And tbh she isn't anywhere near Justine Biticon's level in terms of body or height. At least Justine is near model height, not a foot below it. She'd have more luck as a face model, but then again she isn't that special in terms of looks either...

She is not a "baddie" lmfao