• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

467 posts in this topic

Posted

This is an older pic but she's really pretty. I mean that. But what I don't understand is why if you tell her she's pretty, she blocks you. 

She looks good with that color hair in my opinion.

image.jpeg

she actually does look really good in this pic. never seen this before.

Posted

she actually does look really good in this pic. never seen this before.

I personally think she looks amazing in that pic.  She should stop copying her sister, because the flat hair and almost no makeup does not work for her.  She should stick to dramatic eyes and fuller lips, like the picture below.

294164532_chemickamcr.blog.cz28_122_344l

If she could just stop with this elf goddess spiritual persona and switch to something more edgy like the above 2 pics, she might be able to make a comeback. :hmm:

Posted

I personally think she looks amazing in that pic.  She should stop copying her sister, because the flat hair and almost no makeup does not work for her.  She should stick to dramatic eyes and fuller lips, like the picture below.

294164532_chemickamcr.blog.cz28_122_344l

If she could just stop with this elf goddess spiritual persona and switch to something more edgy like the above 2 pics, she might be able to make a comeback. :hmm:

I've personally always found Kiki more naturally pretty than (unedited) Dakota. She's just gotta find her own style and thing. 

Posted (edited)

Idk why but I feel like in her natural, long and supposedly well kept hair doesn't look as good as this kind of messy hair style with more volume, her head shape looks soo nice in those pictures.
Since her face isn't as childlike like her sister's, the whole huge forehead thing with thin hair makes her actually look older. :/

Edited by YU DIE

Posted

I like her with less makeup actually, but dat forehead tho. I think she just needs some kind of bangs or something, her forehead is big and very round, its soo noticeable in her videos! She's still pretty but I think a side fringe suits her face much better.

Posted

I like her with less makeup actually, but dat forehead tho. I think she just needs some kind of bangs or something, her forehead is big and very round, its soo noticeable in her videos! She's still pretty but I think a side fringe suits her face much better.

she has ALWAYS looked better with bangs, or a fringe of some sort. she does have a giant 5head.

Posted

apparently (according to lolcow) she accidentally tweeted 'Dakota'. it was deleted within minutes,

Posted

apparently (according to lolcow) she accidentally tweeted 'Dakota'. it was deleted within minutes,

I mentioned it earlier, but here is the screenshot someone posted on lolcow before she deleted it:

1451882762741.thumb.png.0634ced014e63ac2

People are wondering why she posted "Dakota" and deleted it shortly after.  My first theory is that she tried to search Dakota and accidentally typed it into the tweet window.  My second theory is that she purposely tweeted her sister's name to see if we are still monitoring her accounts for new movement.

I'm really starting to wonder where she disappeared to...:Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Who is this guy with Kiki? It's not Danny. I know that for sure. Is it Corey P?

image.jpeg

Posted

Who is this guy with Kiki? It's not Danny. I know that for sure. Is it Corey P?

image.jpeg

his fucking hair is like a god damn halloween mask.

Posted

his fucking hair is like a god damn halloween mask.

I'm laughing so hard right now xD 

Posted

I'm laughing so hard right now xD 

you know it's true!

Posted

I know Kiki is a problematic person but I actually do miss her videos. Some of them I quite enjoyed, and I think if she found something she loved and was good at videoing about it she could really do well for herself on youtube. She just needs to stop being so focused on her sister's fame. 

Posted

I know Kiki is a problematic person but I actually do miss her videos. Some of them I quite enjoyed, and I think if she found something she loved and was good at videoing about it she could really do well for herself on youtube. She just needs to stop being so focused on her sister's fame. 

I miss her, but I miss her more for the shitposting and ridiculous lies than anything else.

Posted

if she made videos like makeup tutorials, she would do pretty good. Her videos could do without the "forced" crap she does in the beginning in order to make herself seem funny & entertain her lonely self.