• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

467 posts in this topic

Posted

All this silence is making you think her videos were actually good? What? All the sparkly stuff, images and even tutorials she use for her videos are stolen from other sites, and she still dares to claim copyright © when others use her sister's photos or photos she doesn't even own! That's one of the reasons why she's considered a snowflake, she's so hypocrite and can't see she's doing exactly the same things she's complaining about! Those videos in which she say "oh just e-mail me if you are having problems" are just blls*t, have you ever heard any of her fans (if she has a real one) claiming she answered her emails and give or advices? She only answers back compliments and questions about something she can brag about... She's only entertaining as a snowflake, the best thing that can happen right now is she being offline and trying to put all her s**t in order, grow up and make real friends and not only lovers (she's also obsessed with love) start trusting people and stop being so paranoid.

If you listen close, you can hear her lurking here. . . Just righhht now.

I really highly doubt that she'll ever really trust anyone, and to be honest I can't really blame her. If she did trust people, and started telling them her personal life, etc. then you know for a fact it would end up here, or lolcow within 2.5 seconds.

It kind of makes me feel sorry for her tbh.

Posted

I really highly doubt that she'll ever really trust anyone, and to be honest I can't really blame her. If she did trust people, and started telling them her personal life, etc. then you know for a fact it would end up here, or lolcow within 2.5 seconds.
It kind of makes me feel sorry for her tbh.

If her sister made friends outside the internet then she can too, she just needs to get a job/attend classes or join a club and not hide stuff just honest about her life, not pretend everything's perfect with her. If her friends find out she's listed as a snowflake, something like "I've been through a lot and had many problems when I was a teenager, I constantly lied, made fun of others, I was addict to social media (people respect u when you are humble) now, please don't judge me I want to get ou of that sh*t. "instead of "This is a WARRR against haterssss and bullies" war = violence , forgiveness = inner peace , this is basic keekz.

That and she and Taco are back on dating websites listing as single. :harharplz: My personal guess; Kiki is looking for a husbando to get her back to Asia and will revive once she's back.

But they've never been listed as "in a relationship"... Well that's what I remember. Did Taco delete his profile or hide it for a while then reopened it?

Posted

But they've never been listed as "in a relationship"... Well that's what I remember. Did Taco delete his profile or hide it for a while then reopened it?

If you look up thread (I think it's this thread?) After Kiki deleted every evidence of him she popped up on a bunch of dating/friendship sites listed as single and looking for serious relationship/marriage; he also made a new account listed as single.

Posted

If you look up thread (I think it's this thread?) After Kiki deleted every evidence of him she popped up on a bunch of dating/friendship sites listed as single and looking for serious relationship/marriage; he also made a new account listed as single.

yeah, that makes me believe they aren't together anymore. And for the people who actually contacted Taco & found his business page.. Well that's way over the top. You know what I mean? 

Someday I hope Kiki will learn to trust people again. Not everyone who writes on these forums is a bad person (so she thinks they are..aka malicious), which isn't true.

Posted

I saw on Lolcow that she tweeted "Dakota", but deleted it shortly after. Guess she is still active on the internet. 

Posted (edited)

Oh I didn't see that new profile episode haha my bad! Her deleted IG pic and multiple profiles are signs... of her thirst for attention haha i was laughing at many of the details and I noticed how much she has been lying about her height through the years... Snowflake worst enemies are definitely measurement systems and scales.

Edited by mica

Posted (edited)

I saw on Lolcow that she tweeted "Dakota", but deleted it shortly after. Guess she is still active on the internet. 

DM attempt haha...

Edited by mica
My bad.

Posted

If her sister made friends outside the internet then she can too, she just needs to get a job/attend classes or join a club and not hide stuff just honest about her life, not pretend everything's perfect with her. If her friends find out she's listed as a snowflake, something like "I've been through a lot and had many problems when I was a teenager, I constantly lied, made fun of others, I was addict to social media (people respect u when you are humble) now, please don't judge me I want to get ou of that sh*t. "instead of "This is a WARRR against haterssss and bullies" war = violence , forgiveness = inner peace , this is basic keekz.

I don't think Dakota was ever really as bad as Kiki though. I also don't think it's possible for Kiki to move past being on the internet, and all of that shit. I mean, again, people are constantly reuploading her old videos, posting about things she did when she was a teen, a lot of people also blame her for her ex bf dying, etc etc etc. 

if it was as simple as her making a post and saying 'okay, yeah, I was a shitkid when I was on the internet when I was 14 or whatever, sorry, I'd like to move past that now', maybe she would have done it. but there are a load of people who wouldn't accept that, and would still harass her, and try to tear her down.

don't get me wrong, not a fan of her at all, and I think the way she's acted for the most part is quite awful, but it's not going to be that simple for her.

Posted

@Mica Kiki did go to school and said she had multiple jobs though.  As annoying and snowflakey Kiki can be I can respect the fact that she makes an effort to have a life outside the internet. She seems to be doing ok for herself,  especially in 2012-2013 she seemed happy and very productive. Only thing I wish she'd do is admit she was a victim as a teenager but also kind of put herself in the situations she was in by being an attention whore and a brat.

Of course she can never escape her internet self, as you guys said people reupload her stuff all the time and look her up. I feel bad for her because I don't think she realized how much her fame would blow up and the implications of it all really bit her in the ass. Now she can never escape her past because so much of it is posted online. Keeks irritates the shit out of me at times but she's one of the only snowflakes I genuinely feel bad for because I feel like both her and Dakota grew up in a shitty family and have a lot of issues they can't get past. It's kind of sad to watch at times. But I'm hoping Keeks is gone for good and will move on with her life now.

Posted

@Mica Kiki did go to school and said she had multiple jobs though.  As annoying and snowflakey Kiki can be I can respect the fact that she makes an effort to have a life outside the internet. She seems to be doing ok for herself,  especially in 2012-2013 she seemed happy and very productive. Only thing I wish she'd do is admit she was a victim as a teenager but also kind of put herself in the situations she was in by being an attention whore and a brat.

Of course she can never escape her internet self, as you guys said people reupload her stuff all the time and look her up. I feel bad for her because I don't think she realized how much her fame would blow up and the implications of it all really bit her in the ass. Now she can never escape her past because so much of it is posted online. Keeks irritates the shit out of me at times but she's one of the only snowflakes I genuinely feel bad for because I feel like both her and Dakota grew up in a shitty family and have a lot of issues they can't get past. It's kind of sad to watch at times. But I'm hoping Keeks is gone for good and will move on with her life now.

Dakota has at least made something of herself. She also doesn't seem to get anywhere near as much hate as Kiki does. I do think that their mom really fucked them up, and I feel bad for them both in that regard because I know how that feels. But at least in that Rolling Stone article, it was mentioned that her parents did want her to get offline, and she refused, and I think that's her own fault entirely.

I hope she comes back at some point, but if she does, I hope that she makes some significant changes to herself, to at least try and move on or become a slightly better person.

Posted

Kiki could really learn a thing or to from Dakota.

I would consider Dakota relatively successful since being Kiki's puppet back in the day.  Dakota learned to focus on her career and kept her personal life apart from her Kotakoti persona.  I think the biggest gossip Dakota gave us was the fact that she edited her photos. We know almost nothing about her current personal life.

The problem with Kiki is that she has no one in her life, only her crazy parents. No one really socializes with her, she doesn't get a chance to experience life outside the bubble Cathy and Scott kept her in. With her wannabe lawyer mother, she was raised with the idea that everyone is out to get her.  Her parents manipulated her (and Dakota) to believe that everyone is jealous stalkers and they should only listen to Cathy and Scott.

Dakota was lucky to get out of that home while she was still young.  She was free from her parents' influence and focused on the reason she went to Japan for the first place. With time she became more relaxed and even made some friends.  I can't blame Dakota if she never wants to go back to Florida. 

To get back to my point... Dakota has got a life outside of her Kotakoti persona and it seems like she is enjoying it. She doesn't feel the need to post about every personal detail because she knows she will stay in the spotlight with upcoming modeling gigs and shows.  

Kiki on the other hand, has nothing. She isn't very famous anymore, and with the help of Cathy, most of the internet couldn't care less about her. Kiki craves the attention she grew up with so much, and the fact that she doesn't have any friends, or any type of social life, is the reason why she is posting such inappropriate and personal information about herself on the internet. She is willing to draw attention to herself, even if it's negative. She wants to be able to call everyone that questions her "haters" - she secretly enjoys the attention.

I really hope she gets a decent job, real friends and stay off the internet for a while. She was heading on a downwards spiral since she started copying Dakota and if she doesn't start acting like a responsible adult, she will get into some big trouble. 

Posted

Kiki could really learn a thing or to from Dakota.

I would consider Dakota relatively successful since being Kiki's puppet back in the day.  Dakota learned to focus on her career and kept her personal life apart from her Kotakoti persona.  I think the biggest gossip Dakota gave us was the fact that she edited her photos. We know almost nothing about her current personal life.

The problem with Kiki is that she has no one in her life, only her crazy parents. No one really socializes with her, she doesn't get a chance to experience life outside the bubble Cathy and Scott kept her in. With her wannabe lawyer mother, she was raised with the idea that everyone is out to get her.  Her parents manipulated her (and Dakota) to believe that everyone is jealous stalkers and they should only listen to Cathy and Scott.

Dakota was lucky to get out of that home while she was still young.  She was free from her parents' influence and focused on the reason she went to Japan for the first place. With time she became more relaxed and even made some friends.  I can't blame Dakota if she never wants to go back to Florida. 

To get back to my point... Dakota has got a life outside of her Kotakoti persona and it seems like she is enjoying it. She doesn't feel the need to post about every personal detail because she knows she will stay in the spotlight with upcoming modeling gigs and shows.  

Kiki on the other hand, has nothing. She isn't very famous anymore, and with the help of Cathy, most of the internet couldn't care less about her. Kiki craves the attention she grew up with so much, and the fact that she doesn't have any friends, or any type of social life, is the reason why she is posting such inappropriate and personal information about herself on the internet. She is willing to draw attention to herself, even if it's negative. She wants to be able to call everyone that questions her "haters" - she secretly enjoys the attention.

I really hope she gets a decent job, real friends and stay off the internet for a while. She was heading on a downwards spiral since she started copying Dakota and if she doesn't start acting like a responsible adult, she will get into some big trouble. 

she probably already is in big trouble tbh.

Posted

I feel kinda empty without the privilege of gringing while reading her tweets on how strangers keep complimenting her radiance every step she takes and hearing how kowaii she is in the clubs.

Posted

I feel kinda empty without the privilege of gringing while reading her tweets on how strangers keep complimenting her radiance every step she takes and hearing how kowaii she is in the clubs.

they keep talkin bout her BOOTY

Posted

This is an older pic but she's really pretty. I mean that. But what I don't understand is why if you tell her she's pretty, she blocks you. 

She looks good with that color hair in my opinion.

image.jpeg