• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

467 posts in this topic

Posted

Its really funny how she changed from "asian hater" to a weeaboo :lamaheadshake:

Posted

I guess Worldfriends and Interpals weren't the only dating sites/meetup sites she used :harharplz:

I also found the following sites:

1.  Veganpassions listed as "lilkittenk" - http://www.veganpassions.com/seeme/lilkittenk.html 

2.  Veggiedate listed as "firecat" - http://www.veggiedate.org/fullad.cfm?memid=100705

3.  Meetup listed as "kiki l" - http://www.meetup.com/Tokyo-Plant-based-Fruit-and-Veggie-Lovers-Meetup-Group/members/58169202/

Screenshots in case they get taken down:

Hidden Content

k.thumb.jpg.919595a4cd3fbdbf522001331bc4

'Serious relationship/marriage' Well she's pretty straightforward. Gotta get that visa~. :harharplz:

Also where does that Bachelor's degree come from? 

Posted

Did she ever even graduate from high school?? Bachelors is pushing it... but I think one of those profiles even said she had a Masters. :harharplz:

Posted

She wouldn't have a masters at all! It takes a long time to get a masters!
She would have to have a Bachelors before she gets a masters and I doubt she even has a bachelors.
It's taken me three years to get my Bachelor of Arts degree. When I was having my graduation ceremony I was talking to someone who was receiving masters and she said in total it took her five years to get her masters degree.

Posted

She wouldn't have a masters at all! It takes a long time to get a masters!
She would have to have a Bachelors before she gets a masters and I doubt she even has a bachelors.
It's taken me three years to get my Bachelor of Arts degree. When I was having my graduation ceremony I was talking to someone who was receiving masters and she said in total it took her five years to get her masters degree.

Three years for a BA is pretty good! I finished mine in 4, but a lot of my friends are taking 5+ years. I'm in a Masters program right now though, so it irked me to see that someone like Kiki would claim to have a Masters. She doesn't know the struggle. :Alpacamad:

Posted

She really doesn't know the struggle! And considering she always gives up on things so soon after starting them, I couldn't imagine her wanting to continue her studies after high school.

Congratulations on your BA btw!!

Posted

k.thumb.jpg.919595a4cd3fbdbf522001331bc4

'Serious relationship/marriage' Well she's pretty straightforward. Gotta get that visa~. :harharplz:

Also where does that Bachelor's degree come from? 

honestly Kiki and these other desperate weebs could find a guy to give them that visa if they stopped dating young gaijin hunters. When I saw Taku I couldn't stop laughing she really thought he was her ticket. :alpacabored:

Posted

Honestly learning all these languages would make sense if that's what she's focusing on.. But yall know she DA best DJ evaaah:harharplz:

Posted

Didn't she get some kind of degree in audio engineering? Those degrees only take 2 years, but they aren't considered a bachelor's degree. They're their own seperate thing. 

Posted

Kiki completed a course at Florida Institute of Recording Sound and Technology (F.I.R.S.T.) and received a Diploma for Audio Engineering & Music Production. She posted this picture a while back, but never confirmed where she "graduated".

Kiki's diploma:

1439414197886.thumb.jpg.41e5a3de471e22dc 

The second picture below, is another graduate's diploma from FIRST. Although the layout of the diploma is slightly different, you can still see the exact same seal and signature on both of them.

10731550_396197527210073_307439683_n.thu

Guess she is exaggerating her qualification, just like her popularity... 

Posted

you can clearly see that her name is ps there. Because it´s not in the position as the other letters.  Don´t know how to explain that in english. But it´s really sad when people have to do this just for attention. :alpacadone:

Posted

Is she gone? She hasn't been active

Posted

Her Twitter hasn't been active for months. Where has she gone?

Posted

^ Tbh I don't think she'll be coming back. She's irrelevant to the Internet now and probably realized that. Seems like she finally left for good. (Aside from those weird dating site profiles).

I actually wish she'd come back because her drama was entertaining and I actually did enjoy a few of her healthy food and fashion videos. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Maybe she has left, as you said. I really enjoyed her recipes  and makeup videos.  

I hope she is doing all right though. Just disappearing.