• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

464 posts in this topic

Posted

So let me get this straight, she made a patreon to save up for better equipment, then got said better equipment, and said content will be back in October.. and it's November and she's just pretending like none of that happened. Her patreon is now deleted by the way. I can't believe this crap. I just want to know what eyeshadow she uses, is that too much to ask for?

Posted

I was not into the scene culture during Kiki’s peek time... but from what I gathered from reading threads, I’m not sure why is she still relevant??? Do people just follow her because she was, at one point, a MySpace Scene queen? 

Im seriously confused on how she can still profit from her past glory...

Posted

I was not into the scene culture during Kiki’s peek time... but from what I gathered from reading threads, I’m not sure why is she still relevant??? Do people just follow her because she was, at one point, a MySpace Scene queen? 

Im seriously confused on how she can still profit from her past glory...

i dont know , prob nostalgia from her fans ?

Posted

I came across this and had a wee giggle. Someone donated her old diamond necklace to goodwill and it was auctioned. To my surprise, someone actually bided 7.99$ for it back in July. Even more surprised that anyone would still want those cheap hunks of plastic. 

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/55491205

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_12.49.25_PM.th

I guess her name is still relevant to some. 

Posted

I came across this and had a wee giggle. Someone donated her old diamond necklace to goodwill and it was auctioned. To my surprise, someone actually bided 7.99$ for it back in July. Even more surprised that anyone would still want those cheap hunks of plastic. 

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/55491205

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_12.49.25_PM.th

I guess her name is still relevant to some. 

oh my god lmao. I remember her price for these was astronomical. Wasn’t it like in the hundreds? 

Posted

was watching keemstars newest vid about some tattoo guy and i saw this 

found in interesting there is another user lilou_vos the name she chose as her acting name or w/e. it's an odd name to be doubled 

lilv.jpg

Posted

she's been a copy cat her whole life, it's only normal that even her name would be stolen 😂

Posted

Kirsten has changed her youtube channel to Kiki Kannibal again

Posted

My opinion is that you should stay off of Twitch, Kiki

34629837-F600-4884-A502-00D911B04FA5.png

Posted (edited)

She uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI04b8_88Ys

I actually got the vibe she was being genuine. I hope so. I am interested in this series to be honest. But I don't know if its the smartest thing to make public. It's very brave of her to confront those emotions publicly and I hope they don't get used against her despite her past. Rape is a terrible thing to go through and I would never wish it upon anyone. 

Edited by Vanilla

Posted

Admittedly I don't know much about Kiki but that video was powerful. One minute I was looking at her face, her eyes and could see the pain she's in (that was just before she stopped and said she's in pain). 

Posted

New video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTPS7T0wHo

Summery

1.Love anyone without attachment

2. Feels good about it

3. Goes on about anxiety

3. loves everything

4. Feels good

5. Beautiful planet

6. anxious about future plans in any relationship

7. Thinks about marriage on day 1 of a relationship

8. Caveman ingrained needs for women 

9. Love addiction, codependency no longer her identity. 

10. not wanting to be identified as a victim

11. taking yourself out of victim hood

12. spiritual shit

13. power of the mind stuff

14. Don't lett issues define you

15. "you are like water let it flow"

16. dive into pain don't let it define you take yourself out of victim hood will stop will give epiphanies

17. Answers for pain are within us

18. Spiritual liner time univers talk

19. She wants to search for answers without trauma being required for epiphanies 

20. Sitting with trauma gives you enlightened thoughts

21. talk about audio book - The four agreements

22. Wants to create a community in her comments.

Pretty much what she said

Posted (edited)

Sounds like Kiki is reading stuff like Eckhart Tolle - his books have changed a lot people's lives

Also the at the end she mentioned the 4 Agreements, basically in the line same line of Tolle

Basically raising consciousness, separating your true self from the ego, learning to not let others cause you to react, etc

I mean these books are all in the right direction, hopefully it'll change her for the best

Edited by Athena

Posted

Huh, so Kiki is finally uploading again. So far these don't seem too bad, I'm interesting to see where all this goes