• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

467 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually like kiki's face than kota's. she's more suited to become a model than her sister, she could've had it all tbh if she sticked to making vegan related vids like recipes, etc, or Japanese inspired makeup vids like kota did when she was still in the US, but oh well, too late.

Posted

wait she makes actual music that she's selling? 

Idk, but she probably gets ad revenue from YouTube

Posted

I don't know why but she felt so out of place in that video. Maybe because I have never really seen Kiki interact with others in videos and that felt unusual?

Posted

I can't find her in that video :/

Posted

I can't find her in that video

Here's a better link. (18:30 'Dorthy' enter from house left..)

Posted (edited)

Guess who has a depop  now? https://www.depop.com/cherrybombgoboom

Pro tip: read the captions they're hilarious. All this is "never worn" and the VW necklace and wing backpack is "totes not a knockoff from taobao"

Plus: she was in an axis termination film, and the acting is hilarious. Must watch. (Check out her lolcow thread, they have the scene she was featured in lol)

Edited by Error4042

Posted

Here's a better link. (18:30 'Dorthy' enter from house left..)

I actually don't feel like she did badly

Posted

Someone on lolcow snatched her first patreon vlog https://streamable.com/wrtzv

Apparently she studied acupuncture. Also she said some pretty dumb, funny stuff. Must watch.

And a blog post... must read bc that's just. Oh boy.

1508318233374.png

Posted

Someone on lolcow snatched her first patreon vlog https://streamable.com/wrtzv

Apparently she studied acupuncture. Also she said some pretty dumb, funny stuff. Must watch.

"I believe that energy is not created nor destroyed, so I believe there is a greater source or something out there that created all of this, this matrix."

Glad to hear she "believes" in the first law of thermodynamics, but the next statement does not follow : |

Posted

Okay so, I know that her and her sister edit their pictures to hell and back BUT holy christ on a bike!! She looks HELLA different in the video of her acting as Dorothy. Thanks to her edits from videos that we are all familiar of.. Her nose looks Huge like Toucan sam's in comparison to her edits. :alpacafedup:

Posted

Her acting was actually pretty good in that video, I was kind of impressed that she came off very natural. But yeah, she looks hella different from her photos. That hair isn't doing her any favors. I really hate how she insists on doing a middle part and makes her hair so flat and thin! She would look really good with a side fringe and more volume. 

Posted

so is she just giving up on youtube now? I've liked her new style of editing