• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

458 posts in this topic

Posted

GRADUATE DEGREE

Excuse me?

Posted

I was checking her Interpals profile and it seems to be private now? There were 2 guys that left a comment on her wall a few days ago, she deleted the one comment and left the other one... only time will tell if that guy is going to be her new Taku.

Posted

unnamed_(1).thumb.gif.fcfcac4e6d51f30a11

Kiki was too quiet, I had a feeling she would dissapear from social media and search for another "Taku" that would bring her one step closer to getting her visa. I went to interpals and worldfriends to searched for newest members and her small picture appeared. It was a coincidence that I picked today to do the search.

I think she wanted to lay low untill she found another guy and then show him off and pretend she never dated Taku.

You are THE BEST for finding that LOL

Posted

That 'jikoshoukai' though...
Kiki, start learning at least the BASICS on your own before you seek a boy toy.

Posted

Ah Kiki, face it. You're irrelevant. You're too old to get the fame that these young and ~kawaii~ living dolls on the internet get (supposedly) in Japan. It's not going to happen. You aren't leaving Kota's shadow. Just accept it and move on. Stay in the US and become a vegan vlogger. I've heard your cooking/recipe videos weren't too bad? Make your YouTube based around that. You won't be super famous, but you'll havepre success than you would in Japan for damn sure.

Posted

I can't believe that she is only 160 cm.. wasn't she always taller than kota?

Posted

I can't believe that she is only 160 cm.. wasn't she always taller than kota?

Ikr, 160 is kinda on the small side... I don't believe it either.

Posted

Kiki must be taller, she doesn't look too short!

Posted

I haddd to make an account when i saw this :D I've actually made a fake asian guy account on interpals before out of boredom (only to get suspended a few days later :c) and Kiki messaged me. I showed it to Kontrakoti and we decided to keep it a secret just to see what happens but for some reason Kiki stopped messaging me and deleted her account soon after~

11118584_1574962216092614_1895960064_n.jpg

11146045_1574962219425947_1454891177_n.jpg

Posted

You would think with all of Kiki's paranoia that she'd be able to spot a catfish from a mile away. Thanks for sharing username!

Posted

Remembering basic phrases in different languages doesn't make you a polyglot, Kiki. 

Posted

which website is this?

Posted

I haddd to make an account when i saw this :D I've actually made a fake asian guy account on interpals before out of boredom (only to get suspended a few days later :c) and Kiki messaged me. I showed it to Kontrakoti and we decided to keep it a secret just to see what happens but for some reason Kiki stopped messaging me and deleted her account soon after~

11118584_1574962216092614_1895960064_n.jpg

11146045_1574962219425947_1454891177_n.jpg

lmfao, speaks English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and learning French and Swedish :harharplz: Trying to "overrun" Penus, maybe? :happee: 

Posted

As if! She can't even write basic Japanese without the help of Google translate, not even starting about the other languages. She needs to learn that knowing like 2 words in different languages doesn't meanshe can speak them. Funny how she just chose Japan, Korea and China, many weebs seem to think these are the only asian countries which matter.

Posted

It's interpals.net :)