• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

427 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

no, like instead of the users' id, I see 'anonymous' now. Should I contact admin?

Posted

Hidden Content

Lolcow & PULL exchanged domains. Also, lolcow has anon users, while PULL normally has usernames/avatars/signatures. They also exchanged those. You'll see on Lolcow that they suddenly have avies & siggies.

Posted

Hidden Content

ehhh... I don't like it. I thought it was an April Fools joke.

Posted

Hidden Content

it was an april fools joke haha 

Posted

Hidden Content

yeah i know lol

Posted (edited)

I just got done reading Kiki's lolcow spergy posts. Wew lad. Trying to sift through the ableist sexist bitter bitches of lolcow is painful. God those ppl are just as horrible as the ppl they hate. Psychopaths.

Believe me or not, I'm just an anon, and I only have a masters in clinical psych as of now. But I'm 99.9% certain of this.

Kiki's obsession with mutilated genitalia and projecting this bizarre idea of "dirty" female genitalia onto other women confirms to me that she is a survivor of severe sexual abuse in childhood and is haunted by feelings that she is 'dirty'. Why she is obsessed with being childlike, 'innocent', 'pure' and 'perfect'. 

Kiki and Dakota being so young and having dressed in such extreme ways, are red flags for mandated reporters (like me) of child sexual abuse. Children act out. They act older than what should be normal for their age. And without therapy, they cannot grow out of childlike states.

Her father took thousands of sexy underwear/bra pictures of her when she was a child. HUGE red flag. He should have been reported, as much of that was legally CP. Any expert in sex offenders knows this already fits the profile. And the rates of fathers sexually abusing their daughters is astounding. 

As with most sexual violence, it is kept utterly secret, not even the mother usually knows about this going on. Victims often are in denial/develop Stockholm Syndrome.

All the Ostrenga women are so fucked up and unable to work. Who fucked them up? And who are they dependent on financially? These are textbook domestic abuser signs. 

Kiki's obviously got some PTSD and is likely on the autism spectrum. I suspect she is a substance abuser as well. I work with low functioning adults with autism and rage episodes like those are not uncommon at all. Rage episodes and abusive lashing out is also textbook PTSD. So...I feel only pity for Kiki as she's a product of monstrous abusive parents and was targeted and groomed by an older male predator and ppl STILL try to victim-blame Kiki. 

She seriously needs help ASAP.  The whole family needs years of intense therapy.

Mocking her disability and trauma symptoms IS bullying her and making her a victim of such. She has a "victim mentality" because she HAS been victimized so much.  Kiki is obviously extremely disturbed and unable to function in life and we now all have the evidence of it. She may still be being abused.  Just ...keep this in mind. I certainly don't feel good about having laughed at the Kiki and Dakota bullshit before college.

Edited by Maxine64

Posted

She definitely looks her age in those new Insta photos especially in the last one.