• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

433 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

no, like instead of the users' id, I see 'anonymous' now. Should I contact admin?

Posted

Hidden Content

Lolcow & PULL exchanged domains. Also, lolcow has anon users, while PULL normally has usernames/avatars/signatures. They also exchanged those. You'll see on Lolcow that they suddenly have avies & siggies.

Posted

Hidden Content

ehhh... I don't like it. I thought it was an April Fools joke.

Posted

Hidden Content

it was an april fools joke haha 

Posted

Hidden Content

yeah i know lol

Posted (edited)

I just got done reading Kiki's lolcow spergy posts. Wew lad. Trying to sift through the ableist sexist bitter bitches of lolcow is painful. God those ppl are just as horrible as the ppl they hate. Psychopaths.

Believe me or not, I'm just an anon, and I only have a masters in clinical psych as of now. But I'm 99.9% certain of this.

Kiki's obsession with mutilated genitalia and projecting this bizarre idea of "dirty" female genitalia onto other women confirms to me that she is a survivor of severe sexual abuse in childhood and is haunted by feelings that she is 'dirty'. Why she is obsessed with being childlike, 'innocent', 'pure' and 'perfect'. 

Kiki and Dakota being so young and having dressed in such extreme ways, are red flags for mandated reporters (like me) of child sexual abuse. Children act out. They act older than what should be normal for their age. And without therapy, they cannot grow out of childlike states.

Her father took thousands of sexy underwear/bra pictures of her when she was a child. HUGE red flag. He should have been reported, as much of that was legally CP. Any expert in sex offenders knows this already fits the profile. And the rates of fathers sexually abusing their daughters is astounding. 

As with most sexual violence, it is kept utterly secret, not even the mother usually knows about this going on. Victims often are in denial/develop Stockholm Syndrome.

All the Ostrenga women are so fucked up and unable to work. Who fucked them up? And who are they dependent on financially? These are textbook domestic abuser signs. 

Kiki's obviously got some PTSD and is likely on the autism spectrum. I suspect she is a substance abuser as well. I work with low functioning adults with autism and rage episodes like those are not uncommon at all. Rage episodes and abusive lashing out is also textbook PTSD. So...I feel only pity for Kiki as she's a product of monstrous abusive parents and was targeted and groomed by an older male predator and ppl STILL try to victim-blame Kiki. 

She seriously needs help ASAP.  The whole family needs years of intense therapy.

Mocking her disability and trauma symptoms IS bullying her and making her a victim of such. She has a "victim mentality" because she HAS been victimized so much.  Kiki is obviously extremely disturbed and unable to function in life and we now all have the evidence of it. She may still be being abused.  Just ...keep this in mind. I certainly don't feel good about having laughed at the Kiki and Dakota bullshit before college.

Edited by Maxine64

Posted

She definitely looks her age in those new Insta photos especially in the last one.

Posted

As much as she'd like a new start her past is always going to be her shadow.

Posted

I'm still waiting for her to post a video on YouTube like she said she would. It would be interesting to see what new context she would make.

Posted (edited)

I just got done reading Kiki's lolcow spergy posts. Wew lad. Trying to sift through the ableist sexist bitter bitches of lolcow is painful. God those ppl are just as horrible as the ppl they hate. Psychopaths.

Believe me or not, I'm just an anon, and I only have a masters in clinical psych as of now. But I'm 99.9% certain of this.

Kiki's obsession with mutilated genitalia and projecting this bizarre idea of "dirty" female genitalia onto other women confirms to me that she is a survivor of severe sexual abuse in childhood and is haunted by feelings that she is 'dirty'. Why she is obsessed with being childlike, 'innocent', 'pure' and 'perfect'. 

Kiki and Dakota being so young and having dressed in such extreme ways, are red flags for mandated reporters (like me) of child sexual abuse. Children act out. They act older than what should be normal for their age. And without therapy, they cannot grow out of childlike states.

Her father took thousands of sexy underwear/bra pictures of her when she was a child. HUGE red flag. He should have been reported, as much of that was legally CP. Any expert in sex offenders knows this already fits the profile. And the rates of fathers sexually abusing their daughters is astounding. 

As with most sexual violence, it is kept utterly secret, not even the mother usually knows about this going on. Victims often are in denial/develop Stockholm Syndrome.

All the Ostrenga women are so fucked up and unable to work. Who fucked them up? And who are they dependent on financially? These are textbook domestic abuser signs. 

Kiki's obviously got some PTSD and is likely on the autism spectrum. I suspect she is a substance abuser as well. I work with low functioning adults with autism and rage episodes like those are not uncommon at all. Rage episodes and abusive lashing out is also textbook PTSD. So...I feel only pity for Kiki as she's a product of monstrous abusive parents and was targeted and groomed by an older male predator and ppl STILL try to victim-blame Kiki. 

She seriously needs help ASAP.  The whole family needs years of intense therapy.

Mocking her disability and trauma symptoms IS bullying her and making her a victim of such. She has a "victim mentality" because she HAS been victimized so much.  Kiki is obviously extremely disturbed and unable to function in life and we now all have the evidence of it. She may still be being abused.  Just ...keep this in mind. I certainly don't feel good about having laughed at the Kiki and Dakota bullshit before college.

Ayyy, I have PTSD and I have a job and go to school. :beardo:

Edited by Aries <3

Posted (edited)

I'm going to dissect this because over the top psychological evaluation based on a certain number of things is my favorite thing: it's always amazingly wrong and overblown to excuse behaviors.

Everyone knows Kristen Ostrenga story of sexual abuse and, while it's a shitty thing to go through (can vouch for that in a number of ways that are way too personal) it's not the type of heavy abuse that would make someone go around yelling people to mutilate their vaginas or something like that. Kiki's only way to ever fight anything in her life after reaching peak humiliation during her Scene Queen career is to throw insults like people did. It's most likely retaliation rather than "severe trauma".

You'd have a field day going through psych evaluations of teenagers where I used to live: 90% of them had less clothes on than your everyday prostitute (which were everywhere and at every turn, night & day, since they had abrogated the mandatory closed house for prostitutes to practice their work in in safety and caution) at some point, when fashion demanded it: from glittery shoes to extra-mini-shorts, I've seen it all. Yet, these people did it for fashion rather than for trauma. Again, it was a way for Kiki to stand out - same with Dakota. They had the means, the fashion said certain things and they simply took their extravagant style out of it. It was a way to make themselves famous, nothing more than that.

I'm going to need someone to vouch for the father taking the pictures and not someone else. Other than that, if this is true it's simply fucked up, but nothing more than a girl willingly having her father take pictures of her in bra and sexy underwear.

I don't see Kiki or Dakota particularly praise the father or take picture with him on a daily basis, praising him in every way possible in a sort of dazed worship ritual. (Again, if someone can counter this, I'd be glad, I want to be as informed as possible before debating someone over delicate arguments like this - even if they are banned).

A lot of web stars do nothing but their work on the Internet - Dakota, though, has a stable model job. As for Kiki, I'm not sure but I believe she had a job as well at some point. Either way, to be employed in 2017 you have to have a flawless Internet history, your name clear of anything that could put your employer in a position where they could jeopardize their staff by hiring you. Kiki has, to herself, countless death threats to people, countless sock puppets all traceable to her IP all saying things relating to mutilating someone's intimate parts or even more graphic depictions. With his attached to the name Ostrenga, you won't be hired anywhere. It would be like hiring someone who has a history of being extremely racist or misogynistic on forums with their name attached to it.

I take extreme offense to this as you are talking to two episodes that happen in my life quite easily and not because I'm autistic or suffer from PTSD due to what was done to me in the past; anger management is a fickle thing, if you're so much lightly unstable and maybe even verging on the BPD end of the line (like I am), you are much more prone to violent outbursts in both vocal and physical manner (I have a history of hurting myself in bouts of rage) - being Autistic doesn't mean much with rage outbursts: I've had to do with a structure that treated children and teenagers with Autism and I can tell you that most of them responded critically only when put under a certain type of stress that was particular to them. And it was mostly a lashing out physical kind of rage rather than an aggressive urge to coherently go on a forum, sign themselves up with multiple accounts and then shit-talk other people for the sake of 'venting'.

You're excusing her behavior with facetious facts that aren't possible to understand or undermine because they are a fruit of an Internet Psych Eval (tm) which is, by far, one of the most dangerous things to do to a person: you can either excuse the shittiest behavior ever by allegedly putting heavy mental illness on them that might not even be true (I don't really believe your master in Psychology, I apologize but no person would throw up this many words about her father based on pure facetious facts - since I've perused most of the history with Kiki and found no ill mention of her father) or give them a weapon to use against people who might nitpick her behavior. 

Only because someone is mentally ill, also, doesn't mean she can't be called out for an aggressive behavior that is resulting to be toxic to the people around her - she's an adult, if she thought she might need some help, she could have easily gone to a therapist and not used ten different sock puppets account to try and ruin the lives of whoever was within reach. Coping mechanism? I doubt it.

You are mocking her by pulling labels out of your arse, basically, making her look like a brain-dead child that is obviously not aware of what she's doing. Kiki Ostrenga is very much aware of what she is doing, she is very much aware of the fact that she has been ostracized by some communities due to her behavior. You are using prefabricated labels based on facetious psych eval on the Internet as an excuse to give her a pass for the atrocious bullshit she has pulled out of her mouth during the years.

If my behavior, nature of my BPD, harms someone they are not allowed to suck it up, they are allowed to call me out on it, mainly if I'm hurting them. Kirsten Ostrenga has deliberately made sock puppets to berate, insult and make death threats to people on the Internet for a long, long while, all the while being a positive person on her Instagram and pages a likes, trying to disengage the fault in her actions by just simply not acknowledging their existance. Kirsten Ostrenga is clearly a person that knows what she's doing (despite poor knowledge in Computers) and isn't some kind of heavily mentally ill person that has no one in the world to care about her because everyone and their dogs has abused her.

It's disgusting that you are throwing labels on her to excuse her behavior which is the one of a bully and must not be condoned in any way shape or form.  

P.S: I've found out that the quotes posted is an amrchair diagnosis. Oh boy, staying out of this forum got me out of the loop.

Edited by praefuro
I read the Armchair diagnosis thread that I had forgotten.

Posted

Mmm not all what you said is true. Because I am on my phone stuff has to be listed in order.  Also in psychology masters is enough to practice unless you want to prescribe medications. That is where you need to eight years like any other doctor. I know this because before modeling I was studying abnormal psych and was going to be focused on cognitive/ behavioral therapy. 

First, there is an extreme difference between being just bitter and being a psychopath. Psychopath are blut and flat in emotion. They seem very self centered because no one else matters. But they can lead constructive lives. Sociopaths are the ones that are dangerous because the will seek out to harm those in their way. Bitter is just simple jealously and can happen to literally anyone that has emotion. It can lead to odd behavior but not all the time.

Like someone mentioned before it is a fashion choice. If that were the case everyone in the alternative fashion scene is mentally ill which plays on old biases and discrimination of those in that scene. This includes goths, emo, scene, hipster, boho, punk and so on. It's a gross assumption to base people on the way the dress and the things they like. Also former scene girl and daughter to a hippy mother who encouraged uniqueness so I find that incredibly insulting. 

Yes some autistic child act out violently but that is more with lower functioning. They don't seek out or crave attention and have a hard time understanding social ques. She wants attention and she does know when something is offensive. Yes one of the Miss Montanas was the first woman with autism but she wanted to raise awareness and show they can be a part of what most people call normal society. And as one of my professors said: all professors would be classified with autism if it were that shallow of symptoms because they are passionate about what field the teach and know a lot in that subject. Autistic children also have a hard time with large crowds, loud noises, and unwanted touch. I could go more but that is a chapter in itself.