445 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So she's acting in a straight to TV horror film...she's made it guys she's made it!
This is so cringey to see xD but I can't help but laugh!

She really thinks that showreel is going to get her casting...I'm sorry I'm an actress and when I've sent showreels off to professional agents it's to a high standard because that's what they want! And Kiki's is just a car crash. She is an idiot to think she'll go far with this!

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

ok as much as i though that was cringy (lol) i actually got a little scared?? like i know it wasn't even that scary, but honestly, she terrifies me hahaha. the scary thing about her is that i used to think she was this really sweet and pretty girl. but now that i know the truth about her, my view on her has changed completely... i was totally wrong in the past. sorry if this doesn't make any sense lol

Posted

An evil nazi with reanimation fingers. And instagram braids.

1481781175537.png

Posted

that video compilation is terrible and cringy

couldn't get through the entire thing... it looks like she's trying to be Nigri

Posted

You'd think in the last 10 years this girl would have grown up but that video proves otherwise wtf

Posted

You know I wish she would just shut up like Kota did a long time ago. But of course Kiki has to stuff her stupid new age beliefs down everyone's throats, reinterate how vegun she is and let everyone know she's a loving flower child when she's really some bitter cunt with a receding hairline.

Posted

You know I wish she would just shut up like Kota did a long time ago. But of course Kiki has to stuff her stupid new age beliefs down everyone's throats, reinterate how vegun she is and let everyone know she's a loving flower child when she's really some bitter cunt with a receding hairline.

1481793354302.thumb.jpeg.7532824d80807c7

✶✷✸ Kawaii Elf Goddess Vegan {。^◕‿◕^。} ❤ Empower Others ❤ ღღ Divine-desu ღღ Holier-Than-Though✸✷✶ 

Posted

1481793354302.thumb.jpeg.7532824d80807c7

✶✷✸ Kawaii Elf Goddess Vegan {。^◕‿◕^。} ❤ Empower Others ❤ ღღ Divine-desu ღღ Holier-Than-Though✸✷✶ 

adding that to the Lilou Vos thread. Oh btw if you search Lilou Vos on google the PULL thread is one of the first results lol

Posted (edited)

I came onto kiki forums since I heard she was still harassing and even had an account on this site. I'm actually terrified, she legit needs help. Her being "offline" probably was just lurking, and tbh I think she needs to get off completely anyway. Like, goddamn.

and the movies, weeeelllllll, "it's netflix for lunatics" that ad seemed to suit how I see her now anyway so...

Edited by silviam00n

Posted

I don't think she needs help; she's just desperate. For what? Who the hell knows. In her world negative publicity is still publicity.

Posted

I have to agree she is all kinds of desperation, she reeks of it! She reminds me of my boyfriend's ex who constantly does embarrassing things on the internet to bring attention to herself even if it makes her look bad. If she gets the attention she's happy, so I learn to ignore her. The same should happen for Kiki but sadly she still has fans that love her? It's insane!

Posted

Since dakota is being so quiet maybe she realized her sister is a lunatic. By now she has to know about the lolcow adventure someway or another. I'm sure even if she didn't hear about it someone would have linked her. maybe she got so disturbed she wants to stop being in contact lolol
kiki is just beyond reasoning with right now, maybe forever. who knows what other stuff she'd been doing in secret tbh, it's kind of creepy. she should probably disappear from the internet, like her hairline is 

Posted

Since dakota is being so quiet maybe she realized her sister is a lunatic. By now she has to know about the lolcow adventure someway or another. I'm sure even if she didn't hear about it someone would have linked her. maybe she got so disturbed she wants to stop being in contact lolol
kiki is just beyond reasoning with right now, maybe forever. who knows what other stuff she'd been doing in secret tbh, it's kind of creepy. she should probably disappear from the internet, like her hairline is 

and like someone else had said, she probably wants to not have any association with her past self. Especially since kiki is trying to change screen names, but that's incredibly hard to do for someone like her

Posted

and like someone else had said, she probably wants to not have any association with her past self. Especially since kiki is trying to change screen names, but that's incredibly hard to do for someone like her

yeah v true. regardless of whatever new name she tries to use, if you type it in google it'll get traced to her past somehow, so i really don't think she's gonna succeed there x: