• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

427 posts in this topic

Posted

Just got caught up in this drama. I am a big fan of Taylor R so to see all of this abuse towards her is quite disappointing. I hope she never gets to see this. It'd really hurt me if someone posted that badly about me. 

I always thought Kiki was an awful human being but this is just evil. She takes a supposed break on the Internet to just post the most awful abuse online. It sickens me. She needs to stay off the Internet for everyone's sakes. It seems the only thing Kiki has to make her life feel meaningful is the Internet. It's her ruin.

Posted

I always thought Kiki was an awful human being but this is just evil. She takes a supposed break on the Internet to just post the most awful abuse online. It sickens me. She needs to stay off the Internet for everyone's sakes. It seems the only thing Kiki has to make her life feel meaningful is the Internet. It's her ruin.

I too was under the impression that maybe Kiki was really doing some growing up (away from the computer screen this time) but now that all of this has come out, it makes sense.

I guess I should've put two + two together; most girls who are actually "about the earth"  and empowerment and crystals don't spend all that time on the Internet. They're out in nature, like, spreading love or charging their crystals. :alpacadone: Should've known it was all just another case of Kiki chasing another fad with which to hide her true (and hideous) colors. 

Posted

IMG_20161129_040129.thumb.jpg.c02867b29fIMG_20161129_041141.thumb.jpg.0c97af888d:harharplz:

P.S Spoiler thing isn't showing up for me. 

Posted

She's totally nuts, like wow!

1. She doesn't work at all, except some weird weeb stuff she does, to get Japan agencies noticing her.
  2. A total, absolute weeb. I cannot express this in words. She's a grown woman, not some teenage girl, out to go super kawaii desu~.
  3. Hating on people for no reason at all? That's pretty low even for her.. I mean she bitched about jvlogger? (Which I suppose she holds a grudge against Japan for not getting her in the fashion world) Salty as heck.
  4. She's a plagiat. Tries very very hard to be like her sister. Plus all those youtube videos, vlogs etc. is low-key Dakota style too. And copying recipes without taking any consent from the original recipe owner is quite literally, shit.

There are many things else, to say about her. These are just few milestones of her ''internet fame''. But I guess her face is pretty ok.

Ciao.

Posted

HAHHAHAHhahahhAH...... omg... AAAAAAAHHHhahahahahahahaha... 

It's like South Park happened in real life for just her, lmfao.

I wonder if Dakota had anything to do with this...

If Dakota actually cares about her sister... she'll help her get the medical (psychological) attention that she needs.

Posted (edited)

I had to reset my password because once again I felt compelled to post something...and I apologize if someone already pointed this out (I just read the first four pages of this new update or so, then jumped the gun).

BUT I was looking through the lolcow uncensored posts...and some of that shit is legitimately disturbing. There was a specific image of male genitalia being opened, it was all bloody and 'surgical' (I gag even just typing this...those images she posted have been haunting me since I saw them wtf). I just looked at her twitter and she has all of these graphic videos of pigs being strung up, blood gushing...and it made me think of her in a totally new, disturbing light...

I understand the shock value of animal abuse to an extent, but coupled with the gore and genital mutilation she showed on lolcow I can't help but feel like something's just not right. I'm not going to pretend to be concerned, but that isn't normal...right??....right?????

shudder

you are right!, I don't have much to add to your conclusions but the fact that I was watching her youtube channel the other day, and I found a video "relationships and boundaries" and she talks so much about very disturbing stuff that have happened to her, I remember the first time I saw the video a few years ago I felt kind of bad for her (and even somewhat skeptical about those things being true) but now after knowing all these things about her and her doings and watching the video again with different eyes makes me wonder if she is too deep web to function in real life or "normal" web persons...I bet she has some fake account to access in those gore/snuff sites...(witch I'm guessing there is where she took all the pictures she posted in lolcow...:alpacadone:

But I do feel sad about her,:alpacasad: I know all the bad things that had happened to her made her a very disturbed person also, the rape, the sexual assaults before that, the death threats (even consistent mail from people in jail), the bullying in person and in cyberspace made her live in a really disturbing reality where she is just now part of that disturbingness with apparent no way out if she keeps being the way she is and doing the things she does to some extent...she really needs professional help and family help..but I assume in her family everyone went their own way does it? leaving her completely alone with a lot of rage toward humanity in general even herself,alone with just computers and wifi...(go watch the video in her youtube channel!)

Edited by SisterGrimm

Posted

Randomly pointing out that KiKi has unfollowed her sister on all of her social media platforms? 

Posted

Randomly pointing out that KiKi has unfollowed her sister on all of her social media platforms? 

Yeah, I checked the other day and they don't follow each other on Twitter and Instagram (I wonder since when).

Posted

Yeah, I checked the other day and they don't follow each other on Twitter and Instagram (I wonder since when).

I was about to comment that it's just a sibling tiff, but considering what Kiki just did... I mean it makes Koti look bad too in away since Kiki mentioned her so much.

I wonder if Koti is just finding out?

Posted

Either they've either unfollowed each other for Koti's reputation in Japan as a formality of they've genuinely fallen out.

Posted

Apparently it's not just an ad! She will be in movies: 
lol01.thumb.JPG.605ce9ae6cd1ef48c9f1dfb6

lol02.thumb.JPG.a26de1e764dad6fa8765d1f2

Well, she's perfect for the job, judging from the clip. She certainly got the lunatic part right. :haiplz: