• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

427 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If this is Kiki, then I'm really concerned about her mental health. Just imagine how much time she spent to write over 2000 posts filled with cheesy hatred! Does she really have no life and nothing else to care about? I've never seen any people here or even on 4chan in the glory days of Dakota threads to actually write things like she did. Gossips, discussions, etc., but I doubt anyone really wished any of lolcows to be killed in horrible ways. Anyway it is just pathetic and immature way to think. Reminds me of how school kids express their hate for people like justin bieber for example, to be seen as cool and tough. Totally not appropriate for a grown-up woman Kiki is. And again, 2000+ textposts, wow, seems Taylor REALLY REALLY bothers her. That's an obsession. Her own posts about love, peace and veganism which she wrote at the same time... just lol

Though honestly it might be really hard for her, once a e-celeb and the pretty one of Ostrengas, to watch the decline of her own popularity, then her sister and other girls making an actual succesful career while no one cares about Kiki no matter what she does. I understand her envy for Taylor, and it is interesting how she always notes that Tay "copies Dakota" while I'm sure she copies Kota to some degree herself and wishes she was in her or Taylor's place.

Edited by Bubblegum Bitch

Posted

i'm sorry if this was posted before, but lolcow's keekee theme is so awesome LMAO these guys has no fcuking chill

so sad it ends today

Capturar.thumb.PNG.d7c9a9c66c8490d28c7b2

she's being sarcastic, right? right?!?!

Posted

i'm sorry if this was posted before, but lolcow's keekee theme is so awesome LMAO these guys has no fcuking chill

so sad it ends today

Hidden Content

derftgzuhio.thumb.JPG.a3963426d336259888

Lmao. :haiplz: So positive. Such inspiration. Wow. 

Maybe if she posts some more of these people will forget about how awful she really is?

Posted

derftgzuhio.thumb.JPG.a3963426d336259888

Lmao. :haiplz: So positive. Such inspiration. Wow. 

Maybe if she posts some more of these people will forget about how awful she really is?

hahaha oh man, I think this is not going to happen... she just carved her name with a bloody and shitty chisel on the "internet's craziest people" stone

seriously, she's the type of girl who should be called out everyday, by everyone, until she realizes that's an absurd behaviour.

Posted

oooh, when this sarasenpai Kiki started whiteknighting Koots above Taylor regarding looks/model material, for a moment I wondered if she may be Dakota herself. But then I was: nah, Koots does have a life. Or Photoshop. Now it all adds up, thank you.

Posted

I feel the need to remind people, even though I am no mod.

IMG_20161118_182237.thumb.jpg.6d5225276d

Posted

Oh hey, whaddaya' know....Another comment deleted! 

I think if she closed the ole' laptop for awhile and learned to live there maybe wouldn't be threads on her  and might have a shot at living a normal life...

Well...Actually thats pretty improbable. 

Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

Posted

Impossible. Kiki was raised by the Internet. She can't just leave it. 

Posted (edited)

haha Kiki posted a video in her IG, she es talking about being "safe" lol, and the comments are wtf, like she is copying so much koots that even koots herself make comments about it in CAPS, see for yourselves..I bet koots is very annoyed by now..15134465_10202786170450604_775375611_n.t

yeh yeh... a rose bud.. sure...

here is the original post https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBoMhYgM8Q/?taken-by=mmmkikikannibal

now, if this is not a crazy stare then I don't know what it is :feelgood:kikiki.thumb.JPG.05f2205b13a94a8cb77a0d4

Edited by SisterGrimm

Posted

kikinstuff.thumb.JPG.da585d776de3164052a

Oh well...

Posted

Oh hey, whaddaya' know....Another comment deleted! 

I think if she closed the ole' laptop for awhile and learned to live there maybe wouldn't be threads on her  and might have a shot at living a normal life...

Well...Actually thats pretty improbable. 

Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

forehead game is strong with this one

Posted (edited)

I replied to her something like "that's terrible! the same thing happens to this jvlogger named Taylor R. Why do people troll and stuff like that?"

Deleted. Blocked. :-p

giphy.gif

Edited by LaMite