• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

427 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not a matter of who's had it worse, because every case is different, but it IS her resposibility to get help.

I feel guilty saying this, but I think Kiki writing those awful messages is too entertaining to be true.

Posted

Holy shet.. To think Kiki herself had graced us with her presence just under our very noses :hoplz:

Who is this Kaka she keeps talking about btw?

Posted

Holy shet.. To think Kiki herself had graced us with her presence just under our very noses :hoplz:

Who is this Kaka she keeps talking about btw?

kaka is the pet name used for kiki, kinda like koots or kooter for dakota. its pretty nuts how she's actually using the pet name meant to mock her on herself.O.o

Posted

to herself? how is that? i don't get it :alpacawink:

To probably throw her scent off certain posts, like people on Lolcow and here have discussed. 

But all it's done is make her look more unstable. Lol

Posted

To probably throw her scent off certain posts, like people on Lolcow and here have discussed. 

But all it's done is make her look more unstable. Lol

No, she was probably trying to make herself seem like a victim or like lolcow users were threatening her so she could get law enforcement involved.  

Posted

She's aware of everything, she's been deleting comments off her instagram

2016-11-13_17.44.08.thumb.png.af017cae29and then a few hours later

2016-11-13_17.45.38.thumb.png.e9dffc7779

I'm guessing she's going to ignore everything and never acknowledge it? why wouldn't she just put up a post saying she had nothing to do with it or that she had been set up? ignoring and deleting comments makes her look more guilty

Posted

Why are all the biggest assholes attracted to me ? I had Bon, Vexx x2 and now this dingle berry quoting me .. All thats missing is Margo and I'll have the full collection of the biggest flakes/cows. 

You just need to defeat all of them and collect all the chaos emeralds to unleash your final form! :doge:

Er, anyway, Kiki being on PULL and lolcow has got everyone thinking what if she's still around... but tbh her psychotic tendencies when she was posting are too hard to ignore (she said something like she'll "gut that bitch" or wtv when referring to Taylor...), so if she's toned down then so be it but if she's still psycho she'll be easy to spot. Also she was quite sloppy with her VPN usage, so unless she brushes up on that and tones down her psycho-ness, yea I think she'll stand out to say the least.

She also vehemently defends her sister, so there's also that. Right now I feel she might be lying low because this all just surfaced, but who knows if she'll try again later.

Posted

WOW. Those posts of lolcow actually stuck with me for a while after I read them, because most of them were so salty. I didn't realize it was the same person writing them let alone that person being Kiki. it's funny how we were all talking about Kiki disappearing from social media while she was lurking and posting the whole damn time lol.

Posted (edited)

She's bipolar or something. Sometime she leaves certain comments from users: stalking in Japan and US, mentioning her relation to Dakota, kawaii desu elf (LOL), her pass (2x). I'm actually surprise she haven't deleted these comments let alone block the users.

Edit: yes I black out certain comments. They're irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

I'm pretty sure she has many sock puppet accounts on Instagram.

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 6.42.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 6.43.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 6.41.51 PM.png

Edited by bikingatsunset

Posted

She's aware of everything, she's been deleting comments off her instagram

2016-11-13_17.44.08.thumb.png.af017cae29and then a few hours later

2016-11-13_17.45.38.thumb.png.e9dffc7779

I'm guessing she's going to ignore everything and never acknowledge it? why wouldn't she just put up a post saying she had nothing to do with it or that she had been set up? ignoring and deleting comments makes her look more guilty

Aww you catched my long rant about her!! :D I have to say I thought first she changed after her big internet hiatus. But she sadly didn't. Great thing you catched my comment before it was gone, I got blocked by her after she deleted it haha 😂💀

Posted

I remember seeing one of her bizarre comments in the Taylor forum. But I actually assumed it was Dakota because of how intensely she would accuse Taylor of copying Dakota while praising Dokatas looks. 

This woman seems like a person with a whole lot of issues! 

Posted

I actually always thought she hasn't changed at all and is still this nasty, pathetic person but I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to come across as a cynical human being. So I'm not that shocked about her cursing like a seaman at people on PULL and lolcow, to be honest. I still think it's terrible how a woman her age can be so full of hatred and hostility while preaching about peace, love and how much she loves Sailor Moon because it appeals to her sense of justice. I'm not even sure if she realizes how hypocritical she is and such a lack of self-awareness is quite concerning. I spot a psychopath. Not cool. Just not cool.