• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

407 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Taylor even aware of this? I know that we aren't supposed to interfere with the snowflakes, but this is extremely scary and an actual safety concern. Kiki might not be in Japan right now, but eventually she will return. And the sort of threats Kiki has made are.. well. They're terrifying. 

i was wondering, what's going to happen now? is kiki even aware that she got exposed?

Posted

she is aware, she deleted comments on her instagram that were addressing the issue.

Posted

The repetitiveness of her messages and the fact that she spent so much time on sending them is fucking terrifying. Talk about obsessed

Posted

Like literally, even if it's not Kiki, the person who posted all of that shit seriously needs HELP. Kiki is beyond obsessed and fueled by hatred. So bitter, and such a twisted ugly personality. Ugh. She hasn't changed a bit from her myspace days.

Posted

@880yen - I was just thinking that. Once an ediot, always an ediot. 

Posted

If you were being accused of this wouldn't you do anything to tell everyone it wasn't you? Her silence and deleting comments is pretty telling.

Posted

actually i feel bad for her, I feel like we can't be totally sure of her being behind sarahsempai/sperg-chan and those accusations must be very hurtful... 

Posted

i don't keep up with kiki so idk if she even has a career, but whatever was left of her career is going to be gone when this reaches more people.

she sounds crazy, like just reading the stuff she says it just sounds so dumb and weird. 

it's funny how she has so many twitter statuses about being nice and positive- i really wonder how she feels when she types it. does she really believe it but is so jealous of her sister and contradicts herself? or does she write it sarcastically and laugh at herself a bit for writing something so fake?

Posted (edited)

So Kiki complains about bullying,she sure is not being nice towards taytay and PULL users ;p...please kindly f off, go back to your twitter bragging about how everyone is bullying you when in fact you and your sister bring this shit upon yourselves. Why do you even defend your sister?does she even needs your shadow?i mean she could defend herself but why she wont? because we know clearly what she is doing. Oh and also bsing on TAYTAY doesn't makes any difference because your dear sisy is just as a photoshoped goblin right? so where is your exact point? you should just quit the child play and start acting as the age you have

Wait what,i thought we're the bullies here! DAMN IRONY! LOL

Great attitude i give you an A! 

Kirsten Ostrenga, aka Kiki Kannibal, was caught anonymously harassing and attacking girls across 2,500 posts she made. 

-  Also i would fear for Tay's life if Kiki ever goes to japan again ,she sounds so obsessive over her its actually sickening. I hope Tay is aware of it.

-  On the other side i feel happy that Koti got to live her own life in japan..Kiki sounds to delusional... i wouldn't put up with her either 

-  Whats up on the other side?she plays this angel personality,always positive,like nothing bothers her life and on the other side she's a complete different person..get where i am going? 

- She acts like a 5 year old lol?

- Good job on unmasking her i wonder how she feels 

Edited by Miyu

Posted (edited)

Maybe she does want to be nice and kind, but is constantly fighting against these feelings (jelousy, hatred, depression, etc), so she posted those peace-and-love messages in order to convice herself.

Some people are depressed to death, but post that kind of messages as a way of telling themselves "you're a good person. Everything's gonna be all right". I used to post them when I was going through a bad time, years ago.

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

So I was browsing lolcow and Kiki copied and pasted some PULL posts from other PULL users onto lolcow:

1478803984397.thumb.jpg.e7b973db69296940

1478832877703.thumb.png.9c5126243c5f6791

and

1478833698142.thumb.png.a11dd969c2600193

Looks like she knew what she was doing so she was trying to throw the admins on lolcow off the scent and pretend she was some other user from PULL to look "normal".

Posted

Oi, Kiki, don't pull me into that shit... :alpacaworry:

Posted

lol this kiki :doge:

Posted

i don't keep up with kiki so idk if she even has a career, but whatever was left of her career is going to be gone when this reaches more people.

she sounds crazy, like just reading the stuff she says it just sounds so dumb and weird. 

it's funny how she has so many twitter statuses about being nice and positive- i really wonder how she feels when she types it. does she really believe it but is so jealous of her sister and contradicts herself? or does she write it sarcastically and laugh at herself a bit for writing something so fake?

I think a lot of people who preach about positivity and love end up being crazy or full of drama behind the scenes. xD

Posted

Thank you Kiki, thanks to your fail my train ride to work was much more entertaining than usual.

Honestly tho, what the hell is wrong with her? Preaching anti bullying stuff and then harassing everyone online? With THOSE disturbing pictures? 
I mean, how the hell did she search for them? Didn't she feel disgusting looking this stuff up??? How fucked up can someone be? How full of negativity do you have to be to do this........

Also, I don't really care about her past. 
I know plenty of people who had it worse, but they use it to be more positive and to give hope to others! AND NOT LIKE THIS