• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

467 posts in this topic

Posted

I imagine such an odd image of Kiki doing yoga poses on the subway :/

Posted

what is up with kiki retweeting about donul trump and anime? what is that?

Posted

We need more about Kaka and Taco on here

Posted

Where are her cooking-related videos? You know, the vegan-desu-sparkle-juice etc. For once I actually felt like I'd use one of her recipes, but :BAM: all gone (all the other videos were still there, though..) :alpacaworry:

Posted

Whaat noooo! I actually liked those recipes :( They were yummy

Posted

Whaat noooo! I actually liked those recipes :( They were yummy

I really don't get it that why did she delete those videos.. Those were like the _only_ informative and actually good(ish) kind of videos she had on that channel.. :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I really don't get it that why did she delete those videos.. Those were like the _only_ informative and actually good(ish) kind of videos she had on that channel.. :Alpacaconfused:

Wondering about the same thing. If she did those kinds of videos people would definitely subscribe to her more. She does care about health and what she says (some of it) is correct about what she uses in those recipes. Guess she's gone nuts? 

Posted

My favorite video of hers was the one where she talked about the herbs she got on etsy and the health benefits of them. She wants to be about health but she deleted all the health and cooking videos. I don't get it.

Posted

I thought so, too! But, they've been lying about it for so long, it's hard to find any accurate information. My original post stated they were only a year apart, but I kept finding sources stating they were three years apart. You're probably right.

They are 3 years & one day apart :3

Anyone have any screenshots of Kiki's myspace back in the day? She must not have been big enough when I was in my scene days so I never saw her myspace or anything. I heard it looked ..for lack of a better word, ridiculous lol spammed with photos of herself. was wondering what it looked like!

Posted

Guys... have I got some news for you :haiplz:

Guess who's back on Worldfriends and Interpals looking for friendship?!

screencapture-phone-worldfriends-tv-memb

screencapture-www-interpals-net-ethereal

Posted

OMFG! xD This I gotta see... what happened?? Did she break up with Taku and now she's looking for another Japanese boy toy? If she is, then it wouldn't take long for her to do that. Most men on that website are just looking for a relationship but disguise it as just seeking a "language exchange partner". That's where I met my boo. ♡ .__. It would explain why she suddenly went incognito on her other social media websites.

Posted

OMFG! xD This I gotta see... what happened?? Did she break up with Taku and now she's looking for another Japanese boy toy? If she is, then it wouldn't take long for her to do that. Most men on that website are just looking for a relationship but disguise it as just seeking a "language exchange partner". That's where I met my boo. ♡ .__. It would explain why she suddenly went incognito on her other social media websites.

unnamed_(1).thumb.gif.fcfcac4e6d51f30a11

Kiki was too quiet, I had a feeling she would dissapear from social media and search for another "Taku" that would bring her one step closer to getting her visa. I went to interpals and worldfriends to searched for newest members and her small picture appeared. It was a coincidence that I picked today to do the search.

I think she wanted to lay low untill she found another guy and then show him off and pretend she never dated Taku.

Posted

That GIF... lol xD I agree with you 100%. I just checked interpals. Gawd, I feel so embarrassed for her. She's back to fishing for a new man who can take her back to 日本。

Posted

Aww yiss.

Someone should create a profile and try to chat with her. Just for the lulz. 

Posted

Guys... have I got some news for you :haiplz:

Guess who's back on Worldfriends and Interpals looking for friendship?!

Hidden Content

Wow what the actual fuck I'm taller than her. I thought she said she was 168 or something? she lost her head?