• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

467 posts in this topic

Posted

Its weird she blurred her forehead like Kota does some time...

Posted

Kinda off topic but does anyone know which of 'her' music tracks she used in this video?

I've been trying to find it forever but it doesn't seem to be on her Soundcloud. According to a comment it was one of her more recent tracks from about 2 years ago. HELP. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Kinda off topic but does anyone know which of 'her' music tracks she used in this video?

I've been trying to find it forever but it doesn't seem to be on her Soundcloud. According to a comment it was one of her more recent tracks from about 2 years ago. HELP. :alpacaworry2:

I was only able to find one and that is the second one, it is called HI, Guys! and it is by SAGA it doesn't come up with her name so I am not sure if she altered it. :/

Posted

I don't want her to cut her hair because she's probably spent a long time to have it grow out to its current length. However, her hair is so flat!

Posted

So Kiki is posting old childhood photos (which are cute, I will give her that), and a bunch of selfies. Kiki, I expected so much more from you... 

Also, boyfriend mention in that video where she pouts. And make up that scares me, for some reasons >.< Might be because she looks even skinnier now.

Posted

Kinda funny she's not posting her new bf all over the place like last time.  Any word if she's back in Japan?

Posted

anyone been lurking lolcow? they suspect a certain anon who is obsessively hating on Taylor is Kiki, and it does look very plausible but it doesn't seem like there is solid proof because that anon kept changing ip. 

Posted

anyone been lurking lolcow? they suspect a certain anon who is obsessively hating on Taylor is Kiki, and it does look very plausible but it doesn't seem like there is solid proof because that anon kept changing ip. 

Yes, another user talked about it in Taylor's General Discussion thread. They said they want to post about it here. I'm curious. :haiplz:

Posted

what was the video about its been taken down already.

really? hum... interesting,,why would someone take down that?.. i suspect KIKI herself is in this thread and she took down that vid when she saw it here, well basically was kiki talking stupidly about random facts while super high on  LSD,  she was like in her "scene" phase, and like always just rambling about stupid things that makes no sense when you are a stupid bitch and have nothing else to say. (HI KIKI!) anyways, I will upload the vid as soon as I can :)

Posted

Hey :) 

Did you see what happen on lolcow? Is it a reliable information or not? 

Posted

omg no,  can you tell me what happened? :o  I don't visit that site often :alpacaconfused:

Posted

it seems like it's mostly speculation. ): I do feel like it was actually Kiki but there's no solid proof, you pretty much have to decide it yourself whether you believe it or not.