• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

417 posts in this topic

Posted

Use this thread to discuss general stuff about Kiki that doesn't belong in other threads.

I'm not sure where to place this, I found a very old photo of Kiki uploaded by one of her school friends.

(I censored the friend out for privacy)

qys7ra.jpg

Has anyone seen this before?

Posted

Kaka became my favorite e-celeb (if you can say much) this year. All this marrying Taku stuff (tots not wanting a visa) is just too golden. Too bad this thread is still so empty

Posted

yeah. keeks how is the wedding going? any updates?

Posted

- tweeting about doing chair yoga on the subway 

and another

- "my passion for justice"

:notimp:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

Random lazy question, how old is she?

Posted

Her birthday is September 19, 1990, so she's 24. She'll be 25 next month.

Posted

Oh, is she lying about her age then too like her sister? She has a picture on instagram (I think it was about 64 weeks old or something) where she put three pictures of her, two old ones and one newer one, and she says that the ages are 13/14, 16/17 and 20/21? Or was she the way that she is now few years back already..? I haven't been following her so I don't know, sorry and thanks! :)

Posted (edited)

Oh, is she lying about her age then too like her sister? She has a picture on instagram (I think it was about 64 weeks old or something) where she put three pictures of her, two old ones and one newer one, and she says that the ages are 13/14, 16/17 and 20/21? Or was she the way that she is now few years back already..? I haven't been following her so I don't know, sorry and thanks! :)

Not sure, I don't really follow her either, honestly. She's so boring. I know on PULL 1.0, (as everyone keeps calling it, although PULL started before FF . . .) there was more information/speculation about the age she's claiming to be. I believe she and Dakota are a few years apart and that their birthdays are on the same day (both are Virgos:alpacabored:). Dakota claims her birthday is September 19, 1995 but it is actually September 19, 1993. Dakota is about to be 22.

I'm sure Kiki will post her "age" on her birthday next month. :alpacawink:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, anyone. 

Edited by haiyuki

Posted (edited)

I thought they were only a year apart? So like, Dakota was '93 and Kirsten was '92?

Or maybe I'm bugging, too...

Edited by Dyabolical

Posted

god shes so boring. i knew her plans to start uploading regularly would fail. shes too lazy and too much of a liar for that

Posted

I thought they were only a year apart? So like, Dakota was '93 and Kirsten was '92?

Or maybe I'm bugging, too...

I thought so, too! But, they've been lying about it for so long, it's hard to find any accurate information. My original post stated they were only a year apart, but I kept finding sources stating they were three years apart. You're probably right.

Posted

its 2015. why do all her ig vids and photos look like they were taken with a flip from from 1999?hiding something kaka?

Posted

Sorry if someone's mentioned it already but have y'all seen the post on her blog the other day about using filters/photo editing tools? Made me laugh because her sister is the queen of messing-your-face-up tools. Does Keeks shoop (I haven't been following her for ages)

or nah?

Posted

- tweeting about doing chair yoga on the subway 

and another

- "my passion for justice"

:notimp:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

loqhib.jpg

Posted

why is she proud to post she is doing chair yoga on subway? like can she be any more rude to japanese customs>?:douge: