• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Honestyismodesty (member with a lot of sockpuppet accounts)

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Note: I originally created this thread on PULL 1.0 and thought I'd reupload it for the lulz

Forgive me, for I will take advantage of my admin powers to out a specific member.
Sometimes, as mods/admins we find hilarous shit that members do that we usually do not share, but I thought I'd share a little incident.

Tbh, it's my fault that it's gone this far since I suspected this person in the past, but didn't look her up.

This rude person has 3 other accounts. Which is usually not worth mentioning because a lot of people try to create multiple accounts although it's against the rules. Tbh, this is the first time I witness someone with 4 accounts though. But it's hilarous because she uses these accounts as sockpuppet accounts, which you'll see soon.

Some of you might remember these accounts for their history on PULL.

Here's honestyismodesty talking about herself with the account Alyen(aka sockpuppet ahoy):

What? wouldn't you offend your own English? But lmao I love how she's complimenting herself whilst talking shit about someone else.

Ofc you would know this, since you're yourself<3

Honestyismodesty this, honestymodesty that. You just love talking about yourself.

Wow. Very into defending herself.

Anyway, you get the gist. Every post of theirs with that account is to defend themselves/promote themselves. You can check their posts and whatnot. In this thread honestyismodesty posts, and then Alyen (her sockpuppet) comes to her defense <3 : snar-t4616-10.html

2 HILAROUS 2 B TRUEE. Honestyismodesty self-posted with one of her sockpuppet accounts, Mowi called her out for it, and then HIM got butthurt and edited her post and wrote that she was misunderstood, AND THEN likes her own post with her other accounts:

*dying*

Apparently, I've called out this prick for making armchair diagnosis about Johanna. Because, you know, she's Johanna's #1 hater. (she emphasizes how ''ugly'' Johanna is in all of her comments as well, Makes comments like Johanna Horsestedt. I really wish y'all would report stuff):

I also love how she constantly talks in behalf of Scandinavia and calls herself Scandinavian... Although Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia, lmao. Anyway, cba finding more stuff, y'all can look through her posts yourself. In the meantime I'll permaban all of her accounts.

Note #2: Once I made this thread, a member came on and said that HIM had claimed to be randytaylor69, which is.. y'know... no. Randytaylor69 lives in the UK (unless she moved after being doxxed by her creepy fans), and HIM lives in Finland according to her IP, that I checked.

Posted

Lmao Scandinavia isn't even a country. Basically just three brethren hanging out because it's almost the same language. Plus the culture is extremely different. I'd say Sweden is the narcissistic weirdo with cheap stuff, Denmark is basically the innovation and idea guy, and Norway is the businessman with 50/50 conservative/liberal.. FINLAND IS NOT IN THE PICTURE.. Hell Iceland isn't even in the picture. Iceland is basically the born child of Norway, and Finland got occupied by Swedes hundred years ago or something.

Gosh this person could really get under the skin of Scandinavians. It's just like Kiki with her "heritage".. Except this is the creepy friend trying to be one of the gang. #JustStop

Posted

The time and effort put into to all those posts she made... like why?!

Posted (edited)

Note #2: Once I made this thread, a member came on and said that HIM had claimed to be randytaylor69, which is.. y'know... no. Randytaylor69 lives in the UK (unless she moved after being doxxed by her creepy fans), and HIM lives in Finland according to her IP, that I checked.

Yeah, I made that claim and later redacted it after investigating further. Her real handle is alyctronic on tumblr and alyssaplaza on twitter.

I thought she was randytaylor because she would post images of her claiming that's what she looked like. Like this post: http://the-truth-about-felice-fawn.tumblr.com/post/87689335882/nowaronwomenyousay-honestyismodesty

Lolcow confirms this as well: https://lolcow.farm/b/res/8514.html

I remember that when we started talking about this, she baleeted everything from her tumblr and IG. Either shit was hidden on her accounts or she repopulated them, because they're all booming again.

https://instagram.com/alyen_/

http://www.shopalyen.com/

http://alyenwear.tumblr.com/

Here's all the stuff I've collected that proves HIM is alyssa:

Capture90.thumb.PNG.5f8b1d42ff254dec1d79

^^^Proof she lives in Finland.

Capturebfdbd.thumb.PNG.6ab665474e88c78a6

^^^Posted after mowi pointed out she was self promoting herself on PULL.

Capturegdf.thumb.PNG.9aed1fcec033dd6b6dd

^^^HIM was very into astronomy and physics.

Capturegfdgrf.thumb.PNG.37905370856dd291

^^^This is something HIM said on her tumblr.

Capturejhg.thumb.PNG.a4444e8a0e5e3812302

^^^She used the same hashtags on the HIM blog.

Capturejklj.thumb.PNG.16b532e85bd76cba6f

^^^I recall HIM talked about DSPD on tumblr briefly.

dsfds.thumb.PNG.b315fad456454a6de216a78f

gdew.thumb.PNG.89d7909d6a1b1ca716ea3a176

^^^She said this on the HIM blog too.

fdafadeffe.thumb.PNG.70a6fe67acb17c24321

grwhrhrw.thumb.PNG.5596c0b63541f2a2ebff3

^^^The HIM blog wasn't a side account, so I got to see who she was following. Circuitbird and vainajala were among the ppl she was following.

hdshd.thumb.PNG.433a37f3756ce1f4899d08bbhtehte.thumb.PNG.781f808138124912fb8d4c0

^^^HIM was also an xfiles fan.

hethteh.thumb.PNG.b50ae4f5d429c93e9aace1

^^^HIM engaged a truthblogger for making fun of Ember's brow makeup. The comments here reflect the tone of that interraction.

hhpi.thumb.PNG.130744f8b6103ea994addc050

First and last tweets were mentioned both on PULL and on the HIM blog.

hteazjtj.thumb.PNG.0adcf78b52ae3d0eb5412

htrhtr.thumb.PNG.342ab807d3bb2a75c43ab53

^^^HIM also spoke about climate change.

hteh.thumb.PNG.31e69c68435652249cf89a522

^^^HIM had a giveaway for the same top. I believe someone also came into the original thread commenting that Alyen designs stole a lot of inspiration from this company. 

interstellar.thumb.PNG.780c553d979d1bf18

^^^"Someone" asked HIM what she thought of the movie Interstellar (I suspect this was a self submission) and the comments made here around with the gratuitous use of "LOL" reflect her comments on the blog.

jyhrjytj.thumb.PNG.791b8fa8deb1786dc66e4

^^^Another blipvert she repeated on the blog.

ngfnjghfxj.thumb.PNG.9e1f2c724e7dab865db

^^^This is similar to the HIM's blog summary, which was "Beauty is not a concern."

HM008.thumb.PNG.5e8b0149739d9be69f97556f

^^^This was posted right after the original thread exposing her came out. This is hypocrisy coming from someone who was trying to out Jo for photoshop.

Then of course, the most obvious tweet:

jytrjry.thumb.PNG.40a59d0bd13a579b8b8120

Also Alyssa and HIM were both the same age (28) and were really into physics. 

I spoke with another user on the original thread about this, and they were telling me that Alyssa promised them some clothes in exchange for some artwork they did for her, and when they found out about the thread exposing her poor behavior, they confronted her. Alyssa responded as though she didn't hear them, and offered some extra clothes for their SO. 

I was also looking through what waybackmachine has archived, reading what HIM contributed to the forum. She said she was receiving "submissions" on tumblr, but all the stuff was from the VK fanpages. I know because all the files have those weirdass VK names, like "6x2FBTQPiVc." She wasn't getting any actual submissions; she was just pulling random shit from VK.

One such "submission" was photoshopped to make Jo look ugly. I remember because I immediately pointed it out and linked back to the original source image. That asshole fabricated photoshop evidence to make it look like Johanna edited herself extensively 3 years ago. 

I know this means jack shit to anyone who doesn't know who she is, but seriously, fuck this bitch.

Edited to thank Kanin for reposting this thread. I'm adding on to Jo's summary and wanted to mention HIM since she's apart of da epic saga. Saves me the trouble of having to go thru internet archives.

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

Since I was fairly active in the old thread I figure I might as well post the pictures I've got saved too.

prettyeuropean.thumb.png.0d897e0d4f97cf3

^ This is HIM talking about herself as a blonde European, looking akin to the pictures of Rose she occasionally posted.

aamu.thumb.png.f75af1543245ef321e15fae54

^ And this is an, admittedly, unverified Twitter that might as well have been created by someone else. But "Aamu Sjöblom" is the name HIM claimed to go by after a supposed marriage (or similar ceremony). Before that I believe she called herself Roosa, in order to add a Finnish touch to "Rose" I suppose?

uni.thumb.png.1e803a449a24a1bdeec930d6e7

^ By now we obviously know she doesn't work at any university, but I included this anyway since it's the first thing that made me suspicious. Needless to say there were no traces of her """persona""" anywhere else on the Internet which is rare these days. Even if you are hyper aware of privacy settings etc. there's usually traces left behind.

finland_needs_no_filter.thumb.png.025fcf

^ A nature picture posted by HIM.

insta_pic_same_as_on_HIM.thumb.png.e698b

^ A picture of the same view posted by Alyssa, ironically with added filters á la Instagram.

giveaway_cropped.thumb.png.0d41ba811f0b8

^ This is the only picture I've got that mentions the give away. Who else seems to have a thing for Helmut Lang? Hmmm...

cropped_top.thumb.png.818b47a546c269c385

^ But first! This is the tank top in question, originally posted by HIM, later found via Pinterest. There's other pictures of this tank top as well but since I cluttered up this post with enough pictures as it is I chose not to include them unless someone reeeally wants me to.

dupe_cropped.thumb.png.2a5edc738daae493f

^ This is an asymmetrical tank top sold by Alyen...looks a bit familiar, no? I'm not saying she intended to give away this instead of the HL tank top but this is another piece of information that ties the two accounts together. Personally I don't care about her designs being blatant copies because making fashionable yet cheap clothing is a nice enough idea. But if you want people to take you or your company seriously then maybe don't tie it in with your Internet drama? Just a thought.

aly_mentioning_the_drama.thumb.png.a1fff 

^ As PoP already pointed out this was posted after she first got exposed but I included it anyway since I had 2 more related tweets saved.

And this is my personal favourite:

HIMs_take_on_karma.thumb.png.7000f26c493

That's right Alyssa, don't do to others what you don't want done to you.

Hiding your identity by sharing little to no information about yourself is one thing, but posing as someone else and using their pictures to further your own cause is just wrong. Especially in this context where she repeatedly accused Johanna of hiding her true self with Photoshop. It's also unfair to the people she interacted with. We probably would have taken what you had to say (she did provide interesting information after all) seriously despite not really being Aamu/Roosa/Rose, but now we never will.

Posted

Since I was fairly active in the old thread I figure I might as well post the pictures I've got saved too.

prettyeuropean.thumb.png.0d897e0d4f97cf3

^ This is HIM talking about herself as a blonde European, looking akin to the pictures of Rose she occasionally posted.

aamu.thumb.png.f75af1543245ef321e15fae54

^ And this is an, admittedly, unverified Twitter that might as well have been created by someone else. But "Aamu Sjöblom" is the name HIM claimed to go by after a supposed marriage (or similar ceremony). Before that I believe she called herself Roosa, in order to add a Finnish touch to "Rose" I suppose?

uni.thumb.png.1e803a449a24a1bdeec930d6e7

^ By now we obviously know she doesn't work at any university, but I included this anyway since it's the first thing that made me suspicious. Needless to say there were no traces of her """persona""" anywhere else on the Internet which is rare these days. Even if you are hyper aware of privacy settings etc. there's usually traces left behind.

finland_needs_no_filter.thumb.png.025fcf

^ A nature picture posted by HIM.

insta_pic_same_as_on_HIM.thumb.png.e698b

^ A picture of the same view posted by Alyssa, ironically with added filters á la Instagram.

giveaway_cropped.thumb.png.0d41ba811f0b8

^ This is the only picture I've got that mentions the give away. Who else seems to have a thing for Helmut Lang? Hmmm...

cropped_top.thumb.png.818b47a546c269c385

^ But first! This is the tank top in question, originally posted by HIM, later found via Pinterest. There's other pictures of this tank top as well but since I cluttered up this post with enough pictures as it is I chose not to include them unless someone reeeally wants me to.

dupe_cropped.thumb.png.2a5edc738daae493f

^ This is an asymmetrical tank top sold by Alyen...looks a bit familiar, no? I'm not saying she intended to give away this instead of the HL tank top but this is another piece of information that ties the two accounts together. Personally I don't care about her designs being blatant copies because making fashionable yet cheap clothing is a nice enough idea. But if you want people to take you or your company seriously then maybe don't tie it in with your Internet drama? Just a thought.

aly_mentioning_the_drama.thumb.png.a1fff 

^ As PoP already pointed out this was posted after she first got exposed but I included it anyway since I had 2 more related tweets saved.

And this is my personal favourite:

HIMs_take_on_karma.thumb.png.7000f26c493

That's right Alyssa, don't do to others what you don't want done to you.

Hiding your identity by sharing little to no information about yourself is one thing, but posing as someone else and using their pictures to further your own cause is just wrong. Especially in this context where she repeatedly accused Johanna of hiding her true self with Photoshop. It's also unfair to the people she interacted with. We probably would have taken what you had to say (she did provide interesting information after all) seriously despite not really being Aamu/Roosa/Rose, but now we never will.

Yeah, and it's also just fucked up on principle to sockpuppet arguments on the forum in addition to fabricating photoshop evidence. Not only is it not actual proof of editing, but it's also just plain shitty.

Tbh I'm starting to take this really personally because I actually really respected her to the point I was willing to overlook some of the shit she said and did. I didn't like that she was going out of her way to provoke Jo, didn't like all the petty attacks on her on the blog, about how she should use her following to spread a positive message. Like, sure, I wish Jo would do something with her following too, and I expressed that on the old forum. But I didn't project that on Jo directly because it's her right to do whatever the fuck she wants with her following, which includes not fully making use of it.

These screens are a month old, but worth posting because they mention stuff from the old thread.

fuckoff.thumb.PNG.d3b884fc31a2936e8c8bda

This is coming from someone who criticized Johanna for promoting knockoff dresses.

jackass.thumb.PNG.d3664027140b2e25c44afe

Lol come back to me when you acknowledge the irony of me reading this stupid fucking post.

Posted

Sjöblom is swedish and she pretends to be finnish?...:notimp:  I mean yeah you have the swedish invasion but all the finnish people I know have distinct names. Kinda failed the name lol.. Also the standard isn't blonde and white, it's sunkissed, toned, and a decent face. THAT is the standard.. :hoplz:

Posted

Sjöblom is swedish and she pretends to be finnish?...:notimp:  I mean yeah you have the swedish invasion but all the finnish people I know have distinct names. Kinda failed the name lol.. Also the standard isn't blonde and white, it's sunkissed, toned, and a decent face. THAT is the standard.. :hoplz:

I believe it was the name she got after being "married" so technically her boyfriend (ether she fabricated him too or used facts about her actual SO) could have a Swedish last name. But yeah, if I made my own fake Finnish persona I would go all out on the Ä's and the Y's in my "last name" :meowplz:

Posted

I believe it was the name she got after being "married" so technically her boyfriend (ether she fabricated him too or used facts about her actual SO) could have a Swedish last name. But yeah, if I made my own fake Finnish persona I would go all out on the Ä's and the Y's in my "last name" :meowplz:

Totally. And she did make a fake persona so she basically can't keep track of her own lies. Like if she was a good liar.. I would honestly be impressed.

Posted

well I didn't see that coming lolll

Posted

oh alyssa. I've always known, I just chose to stay out of it. But it's funny when an Alyen store interview outs you. Again. It's insulting to us.

Those of you who don't know, HIM I think was in astrophysics. Now Aly's background is confirmed by a bloody interviewer. 

Screenshot_2015-09-16-14-10-32.png

Posted

She fessed up. Such holy bullshit from her, considering how there was a lot of drama over Johanna telling her to "get over it". How she now disses people who find excessive social media toxic. And how she uses her past and present mental illnesses as a shield.

Now apologize to all the people whose goodwill and sympathy you preyed on to get that little shop of yours running. Apologise to whoever that thin blue-haired girl was whose photographs you used.

A liar, a hypocrite. I wish this would gain more traction. At this point Johanna's photoshopping and lying about it pales in comparison to what this woman has done. This has got nothing to do with "morbid curiosity", this has to do with your lying, deceit and you dodging responsibility to those from whose support you benefited from.

Well, the screenshot is here and she's admitted to what she did, however meandering her response was, so...

fess up.png

Posted

At the end of the day it is just fucking creepy to pretend to be someone else when interacting with others. But what really gets to me is how she could have just apologized to everyone she interacted with regularly, apologized for using Rose's pictures and videos, apologized for "borrowing" parts of her online persona and how she could have done so on the HIM blog so that everyone had the chance to find out about it.

But instead she said nothing for a long time and then turned her "apology" into another bullshit essay about how intelligent and ~enlightened~ she is. Quite frankly it's embarrassing that she went this route when she could have just as easily exited gracefully without even revealing her true identity. But whatever floats your boat then Alyssa.

Why anyone would want to shop Alyen when the person behind the brand used other people without a concern for their feelings is beyond me.

Posted

Is this her shop?

If so, she's tried to sign up on this forum. I haven't approved it yet though.

Posted

Is this her shop?

If so, she's tried to sign up on this forum. I haven't approved it yet though.

Yeah, that's her.