• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The men of that region are generally starved for female attention as the above said, and a ton of western women do go there and live it up. But that being said, few of them ever end up marrying one of the local guys they mingled with, even as a second wife. They tend to see things as good enough to sleep with but after that, the girl is a dirty bitch in his eyes.....sad truth.

The Madonna-whore complex is real!

Mira, did you revert or convert? 

IF You're gonna be a muslim, then get your facts straight... dafuq?

Sigh. Mira...

IMG_4125.PNG

IMG_4126.PNG

>Mira
>Consistency

Pick one

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Oo will this be her new Muslim boyfriend? She liked his comment...

IMG_3242.PNG

Fine by me, he can take her , preferably to a deserted area

Posted

Fine by me, he can take her , preferably to a deserted area

"pls com to arabia beauti princes"

Posted

Idk if it's been mentioned yet, but her converting to Muslim video has definitely made its way into some circles, but now it's hitting the "anti-sjw" sphere. No Bullshit did a video on it, while I don't fully agree with his statements there are some very valid points. But the comments on it are -I'm not sure if it's people defending her in specific or more towards Islam. But I'm curious to see if others in the genre are going to rip her apart too. Hope so, they're pretty entertaining.

Posted

Idk if it's been mentioned yet, but her converting to Muslim video has definitely made its way into some circles, but now it's hitting the "anti-sjw" sphere. No Bullshit did a video on it, while I don't fully agree with his statements there are some very valid points. But the comments on it are -I'm not sure if it's people defending her in specific or more towards Islam. But I'm curious to see if others in the genre are going to rip her apart too. Hope so, they're pretty entertaining.

Yeah they are quite hilarious . I don't agree with them on many views, but usually the points they make about Snowflakes are spot on. And they don't misrepresent Islam as much as the SJW crew and some of them actually bothered to read the Qu'ran and Haddiths and know what they are talking about.

My interest though is for the big dogs to come up , the ones that Mira can't shut up and bully into deleting videos because of their large audience... or if some proeminent Ex-Muslim found her.

Posted

Idk if it's been mentioned yet, but her converting to Muslim video has definitely made its way into some circles, but now it's hitting the "anti-sjw" sphere.  

I foresaw that as soon as she uploaded the video. I once considered posting a comment about it.

I wonder if Black Pigeon Speaks has mentioned her conversion yet. Also, on her Twitter, Sarah's Channel expressed her excitement about congratulating Mira in her next video (but her YouTube channel was banned later). Mira's public image as a delusional dumb girl is convenient for making their opinions sound valid.

Posted

I foresaw that as soon as she uploaded the video. I once considered posting a comment about it.

I wonder if Black Pigeon Speaks has mentioned her conversion yet. Also, on her Twitter, Sarah's Channel expressed her excitement about congratulating Mira in her next video (but her YouTube channel was banned later). Mira's public image as a delusional dumb girl is convenient for making their opinions sound valid.

Sarah, the Nazi Girl? The one that had another video about Mira?

She's creepy! Her voice is so soft,... and yet she defends Nazism... maybe she's a troll... but she makes me feel weird , I don't know.... cognitive dissonance? It would be interesting to watch yet another video on Mira, her Japanese was quite easy to understand by comparison

Posted

Black Pigeon is really the worst, at this point he is not just an anti-SJW, he is a complotist. 

Even if he talks about it and make good points, I would never bring myself to watch one his video again. He is the cancer of Youtube. 

Posted

Miranda wants to mash all cultures of the world into one big undistinguishable thing, but these mean mean people who actually know their stuff won't let her. :D

IMG_9057.JPG

Posted (edited)

Yeah they are quite hilarious . I don't agree with them on many views, but usually the points they make about Snowflakes are spot on. And they don't misrepresent Islam as much as the SJW crew and some of them actually bothered to read the Qu'ran and Haddiths and know what they are talking about.

My interest though is for the big dogs to come up , the ones that Mira can't shut up and bully into deleting videos because of their large audience... or if some proeminent Ex-Muslim found her.

I hope EazyOnMe makes a video about her!

Black Pigeon is really the worst, at this point he is not just an anti-SJW, he is a complotist. 

Even if he talks about it and make good points, I would never bring myself to watch one his video again. He is the cancer of Youtube. 

100 % agreed, Black Piss Speaks is easily one of the worst political Youtubers out there.

I still remember the bullshit video he did on why women are "literally 2 blame 4 the downfall of the West ;(((( zomg!!!". Thank GOD he got completely destroyed by Shaun and Jen (the funny thing is that he still hadn't bothered responding to it last time I checked and that he even had been deleting comments telling him he had been proven wrong).

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Someone mentioned her new nails in her recent video.

In Islam when you pray you have to perform wudu first, which consists of washing your hands and feet 3 times,

Wearing nail polish, or in her case accrilic or fake nails, would not let the water penetrate the real nail, thus Making her wudu and prayer invalid. 

Perhaps she doesn't know...

But they do make permeable nailpolish now!

Posted

This popped up in my feed while I was watching Kanadajin3 exposed videos and I thought it was appropriate. I tried to find the video without that annoying guy comenting on It but couldn't .

So Mira... Here is a cute little 4 Year Old teaching you how to be a good Muslim: 

https://t.co/f9Yh1xRybL

She's only 4 but she knows things better than you! If you want to be successful hear her advice.

Or rather , her father's ... but since you didn't have a muslim father to tell you how the religion works...

Posted

her Japanese is weird

Not just weird. Her Japanese is atrociously bad and riddled with errors. It's hilarious how awful it is considering how long she's been here.

It's nice that so many people here are trying to accept the "New Improved Mira" in earnest — but I think we need to remember that this is Kanadajin and not your garden variety person who has found religion. It is highly improbable that she has accepted this new element of her life without some ulterior motive. I mean, just look at everything else she's done: Sham marriage for visa. Sham housewife life for another visa. Sham friendships with other Tokyo vloggers for YouTube views. Sham "I'm not Canadian, I'm Japanese" identity politics to further distance herself from her reality. Sham sockpuppet accounts. Now, we have sham religion to attract the affections of a dude who doesn't even want anything to do with her.

Now that her citizenship is denied, I'm curious to see how long the entire sham will play out. She's on immigration's radar now.

Posted

I wonder this too. I don't think her Muslim fans will take it lightly if she suddenly decides to leave Islam since religion is such a big part of people's life, and leaving Islam would only show that she didn't become a Muslim for the right reasons. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she might actually be Muslim because she truly loves Islam, but considering her actions in the past, I highly doubt it.

Apostasy. And Miranda thinks she has "haters" now.. haha. :harharplz: