• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Check the general info thread.  That's the video that was taken down from Rodi's channel but was mirrored elsewhere

Click on the box below

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted (edited)

There's this Youtuber named No Bullshit who posted a video about Mira's sudden change to Islam...but rather than calling out Mira for being fake and explaining how hypocritical her beleifs are he seems to have more criticism on Islam as a whole religon, which is really disappointing as it seems he just used her unfortunate lies as a vehicle for talking about the flaws of Islam. 

I have stated before on here that I do not agree with Islam at all, but if people can be more peaceful practicing a religon than I generally don't bring any questions about their faith if that faith can help them learn to bring no harm to others. I'm very upset that he didn't take much time calling out Mira on why she wanted to be Muslim, but rather painted her as the poster-child for SJWs and Islam's issues. Mira is fare from an SJW, in fact most of her motives are selfish rather than based on "political correctness". That's why Mira is so awful. Shes as far removed from a SJW as you can get, and yet she still ends up being just as dangerous to many people of many different backgrounds just because she feels entitled to steal whatever culture will get her a boyfriend. 

You want to spread the truth about Mira? Do a background check, No Bullshit, because there is plenty of bullshit Mira has done worthy of exposing that would take forever for me to list right here. The problem isnt that she wants to be Muslim, it's WHY she wants to. And the reason is just to chase a man, which is not a strong enough reason to change your faith. 

Video in question if anyone wants to watch:

No Bullshit is simply the average anti SJW youtuber that doesn't really understand politics and geopolitics but who really wants to sound smart by bringing down stupid people like it's a very brave thing to do. This kind of channel makes money. They are usually not called out often, but whenever one of them puts a video trying to "debunk" veganism, they always end up getting destroyed by educated vegans. Priceless.

EDIT : btw I have not watched his video on Mira. Just my thought on his channel as a whole. 

Edited by Call me Blair Waldorf

Posted

Yeah she didn't really read the Qu'ran.... I've read it and it's mostly vile. And Is a bit worse than the bible, far worse if you pair it with the Haddiths. Abrahamic religions are pretty bad.

People in the General thread are going against NoBullshit, but he is right about most things.

Also her pronounciation in English is pissing me off more than I watched the video ( maybe the contrast between his english and hers)

"Because being a Canadian living in Japan wasn't enough." Exactly.

Posted

Random fact. Muslims women shouldn't wear long, claw style nails because it is supposed to makes a person look like an animal. Cut them every 40 days max is what is preferred (I mean, you can have long nails, just preferred not to have the dragon lady/claw ones). And polish is an even bigger no, because your nails themselves gotta get wet for washing during prayer....water doesn't go through normal polish.

I noticed her stiletto style nails with zebra polish designs on IG today, LOL. 

Posted

And she has her fringe coming out her headscarf in the latest vid :S

Posted

And she has her fringe coming out her headscarf in the latest vid :S

There has been big debates about whether or not this is allowed. Technically no but a lot of girls use obvious wigs as hair to "cover" so to be fair to Mira this just may be a case of confusion. To cover is to commit to the religion. You can be Muslim and not cover. However it is a suggestion to cover and if you are going to cover you might as well do it properly. The girls who do this are generally forced by people around them so they look for loopholes in the system. 

Posted (edited)

There has been big debates about whether or not this is allowed. Technically no but a lot of girls use obvious wigs as hair to "cover" so to be fair to Mira this just may be a case of confusion. To cover is to commit to the religion. You can be Muslim and not cover. However it is a suggestion to cover and if you are going to cover you might as well do it properly. The girls who do this are generally forced by people around them so they look for loopholes in the system. 

It is generally seen as a do it fully, or don't do it at all thing rather than half-ass it. Of course you gotta cover to pray. I'm talking about in everyday life. Feels like Mira wears hijab like earrings versus for commitment to faith. Big ones, little ones, some days none at all.

Edited by bijoux

Posted

Oo will this be her new Muslim boyfriend? She liked his comment...

IMG_3242.PNG

Posted (edited)

IMG_3242.PNG

Making a mental note of this one here :feelgood:

Edited by bijoux

Posted

IMG_3242.PNG

"From SAUDI ARABIA"

Inb4 she changes her name from Kanadajin3 to Kanadi3 (I think that's how you say "Canadian" in Arabic?) and moves to Saudi to become his second wife :^)

Posted

I wonder if K3 is just picking up on a trend.  I've noticed several of my single female acquaintances on social media being suddenly so fascinated by the Middle East, especially Saudi Arabia.  They post now selfies of themselves in their fashionable hijabs captioned with "Lol. People stared. Mistook me for muslim." 

Two of them are in Saudi Arabia right now, living up the "underground party scene".  They complain how misunderstood the country is and their comments are eerily like K3s.  

They seem to view it as some wonderland where the men are starved for women.  In fact, they see to bask in the male attention.   

I ignored this stuff at first as just outliers, but now articles are popping up about western womens' dating prospects in the Middle East. It's creeping into my tumblr and other sources.  I wonder if K3 is just picking up on this trend and trying to get to the front of it.  

Move over Kpop, there's a new destination on the map and K3 seems to want to ride that trend :/  

Posted (edited)

I wonder if K3 is just picking up on a trend.  I've noticed several of my single female acquaintances on social media being suddenly so fascinated by the Middle East, especially Saudi Arabia.  They post now selfies of themselves in their fashionable hijabs captioned with "Lol. People stared. Mistook me for muslim." 

Two of them are in Saudi Arabia right now, living up the "underground party scene".  They complain how misunderstood the country is and their comments are eerily like K3s.  

They seem to view it as some wonderland where the men are starved for women.  In fact, they see to bask in the male attention.   

I ignored this stuff at first as just outliers, but now articles are popping up about western womens' dating prospects in the Middle East. It's creeping into my tumblr and other sources.  I wonder if K3 is just picking up on this trend and trying to get to the front of it.  

Move over Kpop, there's a new destination on the map and K3 seems to want to ride that trend :/  

So what's essentially happening is that a certain group of young women are letting themselves be willfully lead into the shackles of Islamic conservatism when their female ancestors probably were fighting to free themselves from the shackles of Christian conservatism just a few generations ago... do they not understand what the terms "Wahhabism" and "theocracy" signify? It's shit like this that makes me wonder where the West went wrong.

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Notice those girls aren't going to average Muslim countries. They are only fascinated by the rich gulf states. And men in the gulf love token white women, especially if they "convert". 

Posted

The men of that region are generally starved for female attention as the above said, and a ton of western women do go there and live it up. But that being said, few of them ever end up marrying one of the local guys they mingled with, even as a second wife. They tend to see things as good enough to sleep with but after that, the girl is a dirty bitch in his eyes.....sad truth.

Posted

Mira, did you revert or convert? 

IF You're gonna be a muslim, then get your facts straight... dafuq?

Sigh. Mira...

IMG_4125.PNG

IMG_4126.PNG