• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted

Her makeup actually looks the best I've ever seen it, except for what looks like her attempt at arab style eyebrows

Posted

Shes got some kind of personality disorder for sure but she can't be that thick to be able to learn a complicated language like Japanese, even if people say her skills are bad, she's lapping the majority of us!

Cant help but wonder how she's going to get out of being a Muslim? When the next peice of D comes along especially- what if he's Jewish? Or Buddhist?? Or anything really, how is she going to get out of it. This is like watching a car crash

Posted

I feel like the sudden switch to talking about the scenery was cause she lacked vocabulary to go on with her actual story lol. 

Posted (edited)

If there was a higher percentage of men, BE SURE that men wouldn't agree to see women having more than one boyfriend/husband AT ALL. Either Occidental or Oriental societies and religions are inmerse in patriarchal systems of beliefs

If there is a huge percentage of men, they would have to wait for their wife to give birth every 9 months to increase population at that rate.

I'm only hypothesising the situation. If scientists can create mechanism to increase population in this situation, then that's perfectly okay in any religion. This was written long ago and had no other choice but to give birth. India had a long history of a female with many husbands :D 

Edited by naruruinjapan
Added more information

Posted

Mira, a new level of pathetic?

Posted (edited)

Shes got some kind of personality disorder for sure but she can't be that thick to be able to learn a complicated language like Japanese, even if people say her skills are bad, she's lapping the majority of us!

Cant help but wonder how she's going to get out of being a Muslim? When the next peice of D comes along especially- what if he's Jewish? Or Buddhist?? Or anything really, how is she going to get out of it. This is like watching a car crash

Learning a language when you are completely immersed in it is actually very easy. There are barely literate immigrants who manage to learn the basics within a year or two. As someone who speaks four languages fluently, I don't understand why people consider language learning so daunting. Compared to things like math or science, it is extremely easy. Most people don't take it seriously though. That's why so many people fail at it. The fact that she isn't fluent after so many years of complete immersion is evidence of her laziness and stupidity. 

Edited by Miserab

Posted

Her Japanese is getting worse! It's so cringey.... and that " yay of hers makes me want to throw up" I hate fake Hyper personalities. 

Learning a language when you are completely immersed in it is actually very easy. There are barely literate immigrants who manage to learn the basics within a year or two. As someone who speaks four languages fluently, I don't understand why people consider language learning so daunting. Compared to things like math or science, it is extremely easy. Most people don't take it seriously though. That's why so many people fail at it. The fact that she isn't fluent after so many years of complete immersion is evidence of her laziness and stupidity. 

That! I could speak better Japanese after just 1 month in Japan (Grammar Wise).And 3 months in I had a larger vocabulary than she has ( I am also fluent in several languages)

Posted

I'm Canadian and I've been aware of Miranda for a while now, I've watched a few of her videos, but I never subscribed. I watch a few videos of bloggers in Japan, and her video about converting to Islam came up, and I ended up finding out she slammed other video bloggers that I'm familiar with. Miranda has no idea what she's getting into.

Posted

Thank you, YT, for that wonderful freeze at the beginning. Anyway, her Japanese is really horrible. Even as somebody, who knows few words here and there it sounds like complete gibberish. One would think she finally got rid of that accent, but nah.

Schránka02.jpg

Posted

I wonder this too. I don't think her Muslim fans will take it lightly if she suddenly decides to leave Islam since religion is such a big part of people's life, and leaving Islam would only show that she didn't become a Muslim for the right reasons. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she might actually be Muslim because she truly loves Islam, but considering her actions in the past, I highly doubt it.

Posted

There's this Youtuber named No Bullshit who posted a video about Mira's sudden change to Islam...but rather than calling out Mira for being fake and explaining how hypocritical her beleifs are he seems to have more criticism on Islam as a whole religon, which is really disappointing as it seems he just used her unfortunate lies as a vehicle for talking about the flaws of Islam. 

I have stated before on here that I do not agree with Islam at all, but if people can be more peaceful practicing a religon than I generally don't bring any questions about their faith if that faith can help them learn to bring no harm to others. I'm very upset that he didn't take much time calling out Mira on why she wanted to be Muslim, but rather painted her as the poster-child for SJWs and Islam's issues. Mira is fare from an SJW, in fact most of her motives are selfish rather than based on "political correctness". That's why Mira is so awful. Shes as far removed from a SJW as you can get, and yet she still ends up being just as dangerous to many people of many different backgrounds just because she feels entitled to steal whatever culture will get her a boyfriend. 

You want to spread the truth about Mira? Do a background check, No Bullshit, because there is plenty of bullshit Mira has done worthy of exposing that would take forever for me to list right here. The problem isnt that she wants to be Muslim, it's WHY she wants to. And the reason is just to chase a man, which is not a strong enough reason to change your faith. 

Video in question if anyone wants to watch:

Posted

I found this on her Twitter. 

Yeah reallyOur Quran doesn't even say to put them to death like bible does :/ sad person this person probably doesn't EVEN like gay them self.

Okay so Im having a deja vu here, but I saw it more than once already this is the whole japan>the west all over again. I have seen a few of these condescending attitude of hers towards the Bible while praising Islam though I doubt she knows shit about the bible(neither do I ill admit :p) whenever you criticize Islam her argument : well the Bible (add negative thing). Criticize Japan her response: well in America (ads negative thing) it's the same thing wow. Her phases all have the same pattern. I bet during her emo phase she hated on 'the normies'.

Posted

Yeah reallyOur Quran doesn't even say to put them to death like bible does :/ sad person this person probably doesn't EVEN like gay them self.

Okay so Im having a deja vu here, but I saw it more than once already this is the whole japan>the west all over again. I have seen a few of these condescending attitude of hers towards the Bible while praising Islam though I doubt she knows shit about the bible(neither do I ill admit :p) whenever you criticize Islam her argument : well the Bible (add negative thing). Criticize Japan her response: well in America (ads negative thing) it's the same thing wow. Her phases all have the same pattern. I bet during her emo phase she hated on 'the normies'.

She's a typical "whataboutist", AKA instead of responding with actual arguments, she points to something else in order to hide the fact that she doesn't actually have any counter arguments in store.

Posted

Yeah she didn't really read the Qu'ran.... I've read it and it's mostly vile. And Is a bit worse than the bible, far worse if you pair it with the Haddiths. Abrahamic religions are pretty bad.

People in the General thread are going against NoBullshit, but he is right about most things.

Also her pronounciation in English is pissing me off more than I watched the video ( maybe the contrast between his english and hers)

Posted

Can anybody explain me what the actual ffff is this? Thanks!