• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys

Please

No_fighting.thumb.jpg.301b7982dde70c0f14

I'm pretty sure this is off topic

Sorry JunkFood, it wasn't my intention to start a fight from the start.

Posted

Off Topic, but I love your sig so much, and you must be French too if you put Mélenchon in your sig

Anyway, concerning the scientific facts in the Quran, it is not surprising that Arab people had a good understanding of the human body and of the nature back then, since they translated many greek philosophers and scientists, and had well known philosophers and scientists themselves. It is fascinating to see how people centuries before us could have a good understanding of biology, medicine, physics, without the proper tools to observe it.

As an agnostic atheist I love reading religious texts, it is incredible how our cultures, societies are shaped by religion.

But no need to fight about this here, Mira doesn't care about that, she only cares about the most superficial aspects of it, like many said, it's more cultural for her than religious.

Posted

For a second I thought she had taken it off... it looks like her veil could fall off at any given moment. How does her "hijab schedule" even work?

@Call me Blaire Waldrof Thanks! And yes, I am (half) French

Posted

Gosh. Did she dye her hair to appear more middle eastern now? :darth:

Posted

Iranian "I don't want to, but the government forces me to" kinda style. at least she didn't go full on burqa.

Posted

I love how her viewers are at least honest xD They don't love her because of her personality, they lover her just because she is a muslim now. Well, let's see and wait for the shit to hit the (muslim) fan, when they realise that she ins not genuinely interested in islam and doen't understand the teachings bevond praying five times and waring the hijab.

mira.jpg

Posted

a lot of confirmation bias going on...

Posted

a lot of confirmation bias going on...

What do you mean ? Confirmation that she is faking it ?

Posted

For a second I thought she had taken it off... it looks like her veil could fall off at any given moment. How does her "hijab schedule" even work?

@Call me Blaire Waldrof Thanks! And yes, I am (half) French

Does it make me a bad person to think she actually looks kind of good here?

Posted

Does it make me a bad person to think she actually looks kind of good here?

Not at all. She can be really pretty sometimes. The problems are not with the body but with the mind :-)

Posted

when she said "..land on Saudi. this was my favorite country from a kid(sic)". I've never laughed this much my entire life. I am a Saudi. There is almost nothing here for a foreigner (especially a woman) to love other than untaxed salaries. and that is starting to get away too. otherwise this place is filled with shit. I do love my country, the people, the food and the free education is nice. but these aren't unique properties for Saudi. and we have many unique problems that are spilling to the whole world. the religious establishment is disaster here. thankfully it's losing it's power by the day. just this weeks Friday prayer had crunching my teeth with the amount of backwardness in it.

Posted

I made this account just to post this give my point of view on this.

I've casually been a viewer of jvlog content for almost two years now and I knew nothing about Kanadajin until Scott Ackerman aka Unrested tried to redeem her in one of his videos. Long story short the crazy btch was trying to use him, and I looked up all the drama she had with Rachel and Jun.

Fast forward to last week I see her video suggested to me and I have to say this whole thing is really entertaining. 

Honestly I just came here to share these two vids that 100% proves she's using this Muslim thing to get views and piss off Rodi

There's something really wrong with this girl. In the first link she willingly records herself basically saying Rodi friend zoned her, then towards the end Rodi asks her why they will never be a thing. She plays dumb and Rodi reminds her that it's because he has a girlfriend and she's freaking married (that's the part where the audio was cut ).
At that moment you can see her brain just snap and she responds with psychotic "no" as if she just can't get it in her mind that Rodi wants nothing to do with her.

I almost feel sad for her. Like what has to happen in your life for you to be this insane? Was she abused as a child? Did she have a traumatic experience? 
Whatever the case may be she's a grown as woman that knows better than to be this irresponsible. She's got what's coming to her when this Muslim charade hits the fan. I doubt she'll ever go to Saudi Arabia but she's opening herself up to some radical backlash if shes caught bad mouthing this religion.

Posted (edited)

LMAO! Nothing to do with religions, guys but... this dissociative-identity-disorder lolcow doesn't actually know how to attract attention anymooooooooore!!!

In that video I pretty much see in her words, new habits and life planning that she really has NOOO CLUE about Islam AT ALL!, which makes me suspects she's just trying to do now sensationalist stuff in order to get more subscribers, views and/or $$$.

Anyway, just a new trend for her that will be gone sooner or later as usual (mostly when she realises she can't do things like having a bath on a beach anymore and etc stuff I just don't want to talk about).

I just can't see someone like her assuming such a personal challenge/responsability from a mature point of view. Welp!

Edited by Avocado

Posted

Which is funny considering most muslims will eat Vegan food or at most Kosher if they can't find Halal. And having canadian cousins I know that Halal is everywhere in Canada. So it's weird...

Even in Japan, if you actually know your way around and know the Muslim community where you live, you should be able find halal food (at least in larger cities). When I was on exchange in Japan 2014/15 in the suburbs of Osaka, there were quite a few people at my university who were Muslim. Not only did the university's cafeteria serve a few halal dishes, a lot of my Muslim friends and acquaintances also were part of a local Muslim community where they could buy halal food at the mosque in huge quantities. Like whole goats and stuff. I'm sure wherever Mira lives, there probably will be some kind of Muslim community who could tell her about where to find halal food. Of course only if she gets involved and asks them ¬¬