• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I feel the same.  Everything else she did was for attention also, why would this be any different?

I agree she might be doing this for views, but the part that doesn't fit is that she deleted the videos that actually were popular, like the one with the dog in the store, the j-vending etc. Obviously, it makes sense if she wants to make all her videos conform with Muslim mores now, but it's sure to make her take an even bigger hit in popularity. Doesn't youtube list videos somehow by view number now? Her new stuff barely gets 3K views per video.

Edited by ChinnyChinnyBangBang

Posted

The thing is, Muslims actually ARE a great marketing demographic that companies and countries alike are increasingly going to want to focus on catering to:  
1.6 billion Muslims worldwide (comparable to the population of China)

Most living in countries that are rapidly developing and growing richer, such as India and Nigeria

Have very specific religious needs with little elasticity in demand for products that fit their religious needs (think alcohol free products, halal meat, etc)

Done well, I could see a "Muslim in Japan" YouTube channel being hugely popular and successful. Other Asian countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia have lots of young Muslims who enjoy Japanese pop culture, and/or are considering moving to Japan for work or study..  

The big flaw here is that Miranda is neither a genuine Muslim, nor is she clever enough to create videos that actual fill that niche. 

Posted

this is a conversation between KM and Mira.  She can’t be taking her religion to serious if she says stuff like that!  4C50B19A-2945-4DBA-BA35-C4B539B25200.thu

Posted

I try to remember when she start talking about Islam and Saudi Stuff....

Long ago she already bought such cap to wear Hijab and talk about traveling to SA.

What the heck is her reason to be such islamic weeb?

Ok to get a rich husband,... jobs done....

But how dies that helps her to stay in Japan? If Al-husband isnt with a status in Japan that helps her.

Posted (edited)

why is my other message hidden? 

this is a conversation between KM and Mira.  She can’t be taking her religion to serious if she says stuff like that!  

Well I'm not a nativ english speaker, but i can't fine anything in this message.

Or how do I have to understand this?

That KM will be her secret bf? Hidden from the eyes of Allah?

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

Damn if you see her comments on YT and so on, she went so conservertiv muslin,....

It's no strange if a conservativ moslem tell youz that your way to live is wrong. No eben more then wrong.

And the only correct way to live is like hers.

Posted

During Ramadan this year (15 May - 15 June) she said that she coudn't have any contact with men during this period. Yet still she had to message to get something posted for the haters to see. Such a good Muslim woman.

Messaging_during_ramadan.thumb.jpg.68058Messaging_during_ramadan1.thumb.jpg.cfdaMessaging_during_ramadan2.thumb.jpg.eb7c

Posted (edited)

Yeah she try to cover up lies with even more lies,....

Even moslems call her nuts....

Whats wrong with her?

Edited by Marodeur

Posted

Do you remember when she said "I don't read hate sites, my friend reads them to me." 

This sort of proves that she read them herself frequently. Lol 

Posted (edited)

During Ramadan this year (15 May - 15 June) she said that she coudn't have any contact with men during this period. Yet still she had to message to get something posted for the haters to see. Such a good Muslim woman.

Hidden Content

Miranda always talks down on and is rude to other people when they are not living the "true Nihonjin"/"true muslim" life by the "rules" or are not agreeing with the way Miranda thinks about it. But for some miraculous reason, those same rules never seem to apply to Miranda. It's just a never ending circle...

Edited by SippingOnTheTea

Posted

miranda talks about that the mosque could sponsor visa during her school applying and divorce plans this January.

Screenshot_2018-08-10-22-27-38.thumb.png

Posted

Lets remember this Video

Posted (edited)

I thought that was a new video from Miranda Dumpsterble and got very excited at the plot twist lmfao

edit: oh i am not sitting through 16 minutes of this video, it's fine to make points about how miranda's rapid and frothing conversion to islam is weird but the No Bullshit guy also says pretty islamophobic things like "it's also sad how muslims are migrating to germany and sweden and ruining their countries" and calling islam a "misogynist death cult".

Edited by Bubbletea
needed to add something

Posted

I only post this because it shows Mirandas original "why I became muslim"  video.

Its nice to compare the stiff she said there.

For example that she will not wear Jijab all the time. And now she's eben more conservative.