• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted

She uploads new videos rarely and rarely and she has only 239k subscribers left, so the lost is about 6k subscribers already, and the new videos are about just pure nothing and nonsense.

I think she slowly begins to realize, how stupid she was, and how bad this whole idea was with Islam and deleting all of her other normal videos. With her personality disorder and with her absolutely illogical thinking I can clearly imagine, that a new video will come once with the title "Why I quit Islam" or "Why i returned to my old lifestyle" and then suddenly she will upload all of her old videos again and delete all other videos about Islam and islamic lifestyle in Japan and she will be a "white Japanese from Canada" again, not a Muslim. Honestly, knowing Mira, it is completely imaginable, isn't it? If she continues this bare nonsense with Islam and with this videos, which have absolutely no guts in them,  then she will disappear one day, or she creates a new youtube channel. 

(And I hope she knows, that with this sh*tty background she would be never allowed to stay/live in her favorite Saudi-Arabia or she would be arrested almost immediately.)

But ur rong mira noses better then you akshual resident

how dare u question all knowing miranda

;P

Posted

she is totally doing it for the views! 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid

Posted (edited)

So, Mira's been into Islam for about 11 months now. How much longer do y'all think this charade will last? A year and a half? Two years? Longer?

Edited by Saga

Posted

she is totally doing it for the views! 

What views? :happee:

Posted (edited)

Looking through Mira's recent instagram pictures made me wonder.. I understand that Muslim women wear the hijab to cover their hair. Yet, since Mira started wearing her hijab she has simultaneously been posting old pictures of her hair + a wig. Now after a google search I managed to find that wigs are an item of beauty, which do not count as 'covering your hair' the same way as a hijab does.

So am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she alternates between pictures of her covering her hair and pictures showing her hair? I am not sure what the Muslim community thinks of this, but I always thought you were not allowed to show your hair to strangers (especially not men).

I think she's trying to appropriate another thing for herself. First it was Japanese culture, now Islam?

I'm starting to think she's doing this mess for attention, but I might be wrong.

Edited by Grumpy_Girl1

Posted

I feel the same.  Everything else she did was for attention also, why would this be any different?

Posted

ImI'm startstarting to think she's doing this mess for attention, but I might be wrong.

I might be inclined to agree, but I really think the girl is just crazy as hell.. (And this has went way beyond wanting impress Rodi)

Posted

I'd be interested to see more videos on Islam in Japan to be honest rather then the same boring repeatative travel vlogs. Does anyone else find it weird she isn't using her platform to discuss this since Islam isn't common in japan? There isn't much on that and so it would be a good niche for her to adopt. It's like "Make the thing no one is making," as there is obviously an audience for it. Islam is one of the most populated religion and I know so many weeb muslims who would lap that up. I just don't understand why she is against the idea of doing videos like that. Her normal videos are usually just boring and already have been done. 

Posted (edited)

I'd be interested to see more videos on Islam in Japan to be honest rather then the same boring repeatative travel vlogs. Does anyone else find it weird she isn't using her platform to discuss this since Islam isn't common in japan? There isn't much on that and so it would be a good niche for her to adopt. It's like "Make the thing no one is making," as there is obviously an audience for it. Islam is one of the most populated religion and I know so many weeb muslims who would lap that up. I just don't understand why she is against the idea of doing videos like that. Her normal videos are usually just boring and already have been done. 

Welp, that would mean she'd have to work for content and do some research and maybe take on feedback/information from more experienced practitioners of Islam (not gonna happen). Too much work for her and she is too thin skinned for any of this (she is perfect already) as she has proven time and time again in the past. 

Edited by kami_kami
typo, small addition

Posted

Welp, that would mean she'd have to work for content and do some research and maybe take on feedback/information from more experienced practitioners of Islam (not gonna happen). Too much work for her and she is too thin skinned for any of this (she is perfect already) as she has proven time and time again in the past. 

I want to like her. I want her to get better. But she seems to surround herself in drama and has too many attention seeking and narcissistic tendencies.

Posted

I want to like her. I want her to get better. But she seems to surround herself in drama and has too many attention seeking and narcissistic tendencies.

That's very commendable but the truth is she needs to go into therapy. Unless realises her issues, her behaviour will stay the same. She has alienated so many people with her unkindness.

Posted (edited)

So I was curious and searched her name on steam. Is it legit?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kanadajin3

Edited by Ryden
I legit wrote google instead of search.... I blame it on my medication