Mira the enlightened Muslim

355 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wow tho I leave the Jvlogging part of youtube for a year and Mira is a  muslim now.  

Finally chiming into this thread: Muslim and from Saudi. lol.

Dunno why converts seem to think that this is such a great place, but don't get why non-Muslims see this place as pretty bad... really it's just boring as all hell here. Think small town Americana, that's pretty much it (I live in the third biggest city here)

The west's image of Saudi Arabia is so overly sensationalized, on both sides. We go out and eat, go to parties, play video games, I'm sure you've heard all this cliche bullshit from another Arab Muslim but whatever Mira thinks she's getting if she comes here... well.. we're pretty strict with this extremist stuff, and the authorities look at ~devout~ converts like her very carefully. I'd be surprised if she was even let in for more than Hajj. With how she is on social media will definitely be looked into... and a lot's changed, this sort of stuff is EXTREMELY frowned upon (it was always frowned upon, even during the 9/11 days, but ISIS just sealed the deal). You know like how if you had a devout Christian white supremacist hanging around? Kinda like that... If you report someone for acting sus they'll get arrested immediately, social media is the first thing that gets checked these days. She's fucked if she comes here.

So yeah... personally cannot wait for Kanadajin3's version of the Third Impact lmfao. Mira retire (get arrested) bitch

People think this about the entire Middle East and think it's Disney's Aladdin where they cut off your arm if you steal. They think Muslims don't have hobbies or interests, and that they don't travel or study abroad or anything, because nope, too repressed for that of course. They typically use words like regressive-left and think Europe is being swarmed by bacon-banning Muslims because people have to be irrationally scared about something. Those who were quick to otherise different groups have always been on the correct side of history.

My passive-aggressive sarcasm aside...

After 9/11 I remember a lot of new converts who were only trying to be contrarian to the American propaganda machine. Those who were just trying to be edgy quit after a while. Like cool maybe you learned something about a different culture and met people and made friends with people you wouldn't have otherwise, but idk, religion isn't some edgy trend and it's not some accessory you can take on and off when you feel like it? That's what I think of when I see Mira and I'm definitely not the first person to say that on this thread...

Edited by AudreyLah

Posted

People think this about the entire Middle East and think it's Disney's Aladdin where they cut off your arm if you steal. They think Muslims don't have hobbies or interests, and that they don't travel or study abroad or anything, because nope, too repressed for that of course. They typically use words like regressive-left and think Europe is being swarmed by bacon-banning Muslims because people have to be irrationally scared about something. Those who were quick to otherise different groups have always been on the correct side of history.

Funny enough this seems to be exactly Mira's take on being a muslim

Posted

She uploads new videos rarely and rarely and she has only 239k subscribers left, so the lost is about 6k subscribers already, and the new videos are about just pure nothing and nonsense.

I think she slowly begins to realize, how stupid she was, and how bad this whole idea was with Islam and deleting all of her other normal videos. With her personality disorder and with her absolutely illogical thinking I can clearly imagine, that a new video will come once with the title "Why I quit Islam" or "Why i returned to my old lifestyle" and then suddenly she will upload all of her old videos again and delete all other videos about Islam and islamic lifestyle in Japan and she will be a "white Japanese from Canada" again, not a Muslim. Honestly, knowing Mira, it is completely imaginable, isn't it? If she continues this bare nonsense with Islam and with this videos, which have absolutely no guts in them,  then she will disappear one day, or she creates a new youtube channel. 

(And I hope she knows, that with this sh*tty background she would be never allowed to stay/live in her favorite Saudi-Arabia or she would be arrested almost immediately.)

But ur rong mira noses better then you akshual resident

how dare u question all knowing miranda

;P

Posted

she is totally doing it for the views! 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid

Posted (edited)

So, Mira's been into Islam for about 11 months now. How much longer do y'all think this charade will last? A year and a half? Two years? Longer?

Edited by Saga

Posted

she is totally doing it for the views! 

What views? :happee:

Posted (edited)

Looking through Mira's recent instagram pictures made me wonder.. I understand that Muslim women wear the hijab to cover their hair. Yet, since Mira started wearing her hijab she has simultaneously been posting old pictures of her hair + a wig. Now after a google search I managed to find that wigs are an item of beauty, which do not count as 'covering your hair' the same way as a hijab does.

So am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she alternates between pictures of her covering her hair and pictures showing her hair? I am not sure what the Muslim community thinks of this, but I always thought you were not allowed to show your hair to strangers (especially not men).

I think she's trying to appropriate another thing for herself. First it was Japanese culture, now Islam?

I'm starting to think she's doing this mess for attention, but I might be wrong.

Edited by Grumpy_Girl1

Posted

I feel the same.  Everything else she did was for attention also, why would this be any different?

Posted

ImI'm startstarting to think she's doing this mess for attention, but I might be wrong.

I might be inclined to agree, but I really think the girl is just crazy as hell.. (And this has went way beyond wanting impress Rodi)