• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted

Is GTA V haram? :alpacaconfused:

Since I know not much more than the basics about Islam, I googled this question (I'm hoping someone might be able to weigh in that has more info) but I found a Muslim individual's blog discussing whether video games are haram or not:

The question here is… is your game clear of all immorality? Does it glorify negative behavior in any way? If not, enjoy it!

I wouldn't take the above as law lol but this is the first thing I found. If she's trying to pass off as a devout Muslim, I feel she might reconsider her playing of the game.

Posted

I missed the dance videos and I am glad. people doing unusual things in public settings is uncomfortable to watch for me.

Hmm, I don't know if she would renounce Islam and even if she did, would she do it publicly or just stop and continue life as she did before?

You can move country and content and it would be fairly easy for fans to adjust but to change faith when you joined it so publicly... I would not envy such a situation.

Posted

UMMMMMM...so, Mira is doing a livestream now, and she just unveiled a plan to build a mosque...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcBjxdu_Gc4 1:13:05

On a failing Youtuber/waitress's wage? Don't think so

Posted

Build a mosque? Doesn't look as if she's quitting islam.

But that might explain why she all at a sudden lost so many subscribers today.

What's so disturbing is not that she turned moslum, but that she has choosen for an extreme form of islam, completely based on the idea of the islam of the Middle-East. There are modern islamic movements too, but she doesn't know anything about that.

Posted

She'll set up a crowd funding page. Fund Mira's Special Mosque in Japan. I'm sure she'll raise at least the Japanese equivalent of £50. You always get someone who is stupid enough to donate. That's the only option she has. Girl can't even make popcorn without coming close to burning down the kitchen. 

Posted

Is it the same thing she talked about not long ago, wanting to get a school with separated genders to teach the true islam stuff?

Posted

I strongly suspect she decided to acquire a Muslim identity (I chose that wording carefully) so she can claim islamophobia if anything she does fails or if anyone criticizes her.

Posted (edited)

I strongly suspect she decided to acquire a Muslim identity (I chose that wording carefully) so she can claim islamophobia if anything she does fails or if anyone criticizes her.

We suspected this when she first converted. She's still very much a cherry picker and uses islam or doesn't when it's convenient for her. 

as for her mosque it'll just be a thought for a minute. I thought she was focusing on 'univercity' but now she suddenly has time to build a freaking mosque?? There's already mosques in japan, and private religious schools won't fly in many countries including Japan.

Is GTA V haram? :alpacaconfused:Bildschirmfoto_2018-03-01_um_16.48.19.th

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-01 um 16.57.04.png

I wanted to talk about this too. Disclaimer: I do not believe violent media influences us as a whole, but does have a great effect on people who are mentally unstable and disconnected from reality. I also talk about this in terms of negative stereotypes and does not reflect my opinion on Muslims in general.

while i don't care if she's being a massive hypocrite at this point, I think with how extremist she is, this is not helping her image or the image of Muslims in general. With all the stuff she's pulled with Islam then playing something like gta, really makes her look like the very negative stereotype that makes people afraid of Muslims in the first place. If you want to play GTA, more power to you, but it should not be paired with her very narrow view of Islam.

Edited by Axlotl

Posted

Yes, I actually watched some of her live stream today, but she was making popcorn for the majority of the time that I was there and I lost interest. When she came back, she didn't really talk about anything other than the popcorn burning or making more popcorn...

I haven't caught any of her livestreams before so I have no idea of whether her quiet behaviour for the 15 minutes that I watched was normal or not.

She wants to build a mosque? I am sorry, but this kind of thing irks me. Instead of setting up a charity or donating to existing charities, let's sink MORE money into one of the popular religions. Building a place of worship is a waste of money for the most part. You don't need a building to have faith.

Posted

Yes, I actually watched some of her live stream today, but she was making popcorn for the majority of the time that I was there and I lost interest. When she came back, she didn't really talk about anything other than the popcorn burning or making more popcorn...

I haven't caught any of her livestreams before so I have no idea of whether her quiet behaviour for the 15 minutes that I watched was normal or not.

She wants to build a mosque? I am sorry, but this kind of thing irks me. Instead of setting up a charity or donating to existing charities, let's sink MORE money into one of the popular religions. Building a place of worship is a waste of money for the most part. You don't need a building to have faith.

This live stream was worse than usual. She actually managed to come across as even less intelligent than before. I left but dipped back in towards the end which mainly consisted of her yawning and telling us how sleepy she was. 

Posted

Lmao she’s so desperate. 

Posted

Her live streams are usually very bad. She isn't knowledgeable anough to say anything interesting.

Posted

i tried to watch her Livestream once. She basically just went "so ummmm, yeah" for twenty minutes. She had hardly any subject matter ready and she looked like she was struggling to make small talk. I think she has a big ego and seems more social on social media, but if she's away from it she turns into a very shelled and quiet person in my opinion. Even on rodi or Sam's streams she tries to be over energetic and wacky but on her own streams it's just painful to watch.

Posted

I think that is because on her own streams she has to do it on her own, and that is very difficult. Eg: you can't read the chat to see what questions people ask, without having awkward silences during the stream. You have to be with two persons to do that: one reads the chat, to see what's interesting for a reaction, and then tells the other.

Posted

Sorry if this isn't enough to warrant a whole post, but wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-H3fzw96I 

This was her at the beginning of her conversion. Just the way she presents herself was so different. She seems pretty laid back, she's wearing make up, showing some hair. I can't believe how much more extreme she's become since then, not only in dress, but also the way she acts. 

How did we get from this to planning the construction of a mosque? All in a matter of months.