• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mira the enlightened Muslim

406 posts in this topic

Posted

There are varying hijab styles in the Muslim community, for example in Iran woman just wear it loosely and even some of their hair shows, yet in other countries like Bosnia or Albania most Muslim women go w/o a hijab.

Some also say that all colours except black are haram because you shouldn't try to make yourself look pretty but rather modest.

I don't have a problem with her style of wearing it but the inconsistency, religion is not taking all the nice parts and skipping on the hard things. I'm not saying she is doing things wrong but she is not really dedicated to it.  

Looking through Mira's recent instagram pictures made me wonder.. I understand that Muslim women wear the hijab to cover their hair. Yet, since Mira started wearing her hijab she has simultaneously been posting old pictures of her hair + a wig. Now after a google search I managed to find that wigs are an item of beauty, which do not count as 'covering your hair' the same way as a hijab does.

So am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she alternates between pictures of her covering her hair and pictures showing her hair? I am not sure what the Muslim community thinks of this, but I always thought you were not allowed to show your hair to strangers (especially not men).

I think she's trying to appropriate another thing for herself. First it was Japanese culture, now Islam?

Posted

Looking through Mira's recent instagram pictures made me wonder.. I understand that Muslim women wear the hijab to cover their hair. Yet, since Mira started wearing her hijab she has simultaneously been posting old pictures of her hair + a wig. Now after a google search I managed to find that wigs are an item of beauty, which do not count as 'covering your hair' the same way as a hijab does.

So am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she alternates between pictures of her covering her hair and pictures showing her hair? I am not sure what the Muslim community thinks of this, but I always thought you were not allowed to show your hair to strangers (especially not men).

I think she's trying to appropriate another thing for herself. First it was Japanese culture, now Islam?

Some muslim women don't cover their heads ( outside religious places), but the more faithfull countries/cultures are, the more strict Hijabs and other forms of modesty garnments are. But again if people are faithfull to the religion they use Hijabs. In some cultures people start covering as children, in others when they menstruate, and others only after they marry... but the more people follow the Qu'ran the more likely it is that they are going to be strict about women attire and hijabs

Posted

Would someone mind giving me a short recap where all that came from??? 

Posted

Would someone mind giving me a short recap where all that came from??? 

She basically wanted to rape bang Rody, He got sick of her  and she snapped.

After the first breakup they got back together and Rody allegedly gathered proof of her snowflakeyness. 

It didn't take a lot of time until she Allegedly told him " fuck me" ( his words) , after saying that he allegedly said that she wasn't a woman of faith and if she had god in her life ( I'm paraphrasing) she wouldn't act like this.

He cut ties with her... and a few days after she becomes a muslim and starts calling him " shaytan" satan.... and accusing him of being a bad muslim... using his religion against him. Fast forward to today she's pretending to be a muslim while cherrypicking whatever suits her. 

Proof : 

mirandathebeggar.thumb.png.fc7384af28f4e

( Someone asks her if the Gravy is Halal

miracherrypicking.thumb.png.88fd35730980To which she replies that it doesn't matter if the Meat is Halal because in foreign countries it's hard to find  and " lots of people eat non-halal meat (her Japanese is weird)

Which is funny considering most muslims will eat Vegan food or at most Kosher if they can't find Halal. And having canadian cousins I know that Halal is everywhere in Canada. So it's weird...

Posted

I also do that. There's a market near my house that sells halal chicken only. Some other products have halal in it but not very much. If I go to Shin Okubo, I'd have to travel almost 2 hours round-trip to shop for meat. Online shopping is expensive

Posted

I could forgive her making mistakes as she converts (not reverts, because she wasn't already a Muslim before...) but she's not just making the usual new convert mistakes. If you know that your religion requires you to eat a certain way, in this case Halal, and you truly believe in your newfound religion, then you'll do what it takes to follow those dietary restrictions. Writing it off as okay to eat gravy that isn't Halal, because it might be hard to find Halal poutine, is just absurd. So is her stating that she'll continue to do videos where she's in a swimsuit, because it won't be as if she's doing to to be "sexy." I was also irritated by her statement that she has hundreds of videos saved up, and doesn't want to waste the footage, so she'll be posting videos that may conflict with her new faith. 

Fine, you don't want to waste footage, but you should probably be trying to pick footage that isn't too contradicting to your new religion. You should also put a disclaimer on the video mentioning that it is footage from prior to your conversion. 

Nothing she does is done with an ounce of sincerity, and this sudden decision to become Muslim is no different. I do think she got the inspiration from Rodi, but I also think that she pursued it with such vigor because it was guaranteed to stir up both drama and support. You can't go after her for being Muslim, because that's discriminatory, so you have to go after her for being a fake Muslim, which is still difficult since you have to prove she's being fake about it. Most reasonable people can agree that she is being completely phony, but people who haven't had the horrific experience of seeing a lot of her videos on YouTube, may actually fall for the act. 

Hopefully this sudden shift is creating a new pool of "fans" who won't be so blind to her inconsistencies and blatant lies. 

Posted

I could forgive her making mistakes as she converts (not reverts, because she wasn't already a Muslim before...) but she's not just making the usual new convert mistakes. If you know that your religion requires you to eat a certain way, in this case Halal, and you truly believe in your newfound religion, then you'll do what it takes to follow those dietary restrictions. Writing it off as okay to eat gravy that isn't Halal, because it might be hard to find Halal poutine, is just absurd. So is her stating that she'll continue to do videos where she's in a swimsuit, because it won't be as if she's doing to to be "sexy." I was also irritated by her statement that she has hundreds of videos saved up, and doesn't want to waste the footage, so she'll be posting videos that may conflict with her new faith. 

Fine, you don't want to waste footage, but you should probably be trying to pick footage that isn't too contradicting to your new religion. You should also put a disclaimer on the video mentioning that it is footage from prior to your conversion. 

Nothing she does is done with an ounce of sincerity, and this sudden decision to become Muslim is no different. I do think she got the inspiration from Rodi, but I also think that she pursued it with such vigor because it was guaranteed to stir up both drama and support. You can't go after her for being Muslim, because that's discriminatory, so you have to go after her for being a fake Muslim, which is still difficult since you have to prove she's being fake about it. Most reasonable people can agree that she is being completely phony, but people who haven't had the horrific experience of seeing a lot of her videos on YouTube, may actually fall for the act. 

Hopefully this sudden shift is creating a new pool of "fans" who won't be so blind to her inconsistencies and blatant lies. 

It's not hard. She's not particularly smart. And the " I had no choice excuse " in terms of Halal has no grounds because she could have eaten vegan, she could have eaten kosher... she chose not too. And the worst part is I bet she eats products with Gelatin and doesn't care about it either.

She's probably not praying the way she should and is anything but modest. Her talking over to men can also be seen as blasphemous. Don't worry in time she will get what's coming to her.... if not from us who know her... she will get it from her new entourage... and they are far more ruthless than us. There's nothing like appropriating and tarnishing someone else's beliefs to land you in bad sheets...much moreso if those people happen to be from a religion where most practitioners are so devout. Secularism still hasn't managed to get hold of Islam.... It will be entertaining and quite a stressful situation for her to be in. 

Note to Mira: Don't play around with other people's faith... In the end it will come back to bite you... and it's not pretty, up until now you messed with individuals... now you are messing with a Nation ... suit yourself

As that eagles song says " you can checkout anytime you like.... but you can never leave"

Posted

a new pic on twitter. here we can see Mira casually praying outside in front of the camera. cause who doesn't do that sometimes. home is just too convenient. hopefully she has some sort of app on her phone to point her in the right direction. otherwise, it's really hard to "guess" where Kaaba is.

nfsh7p.png

sorry, i don't know much about the religion, but aren't you supposed to pray with a cloth on the ground under you? correct me if i'm wrong

Posted

It's not necessary if the ground isn't "dirty". You can basically pray anywhere, anytime just as long as you find a clean...ish spot. that being said, you have to wash yourself beforehand in a way Allah commended. but, she's not EXACTLY praying, she's just pretending. no way she learned all the verses necessary to pray. when I was a child, It took months for me to learn everything and do it right... it's useless to me now. lol, but yea.

Posted

sorry, i don't know much about the religion, but aren't you supposed to pray with a cloth on the ground under you? correct me if i'm wrong

You are absolutely right, and not just any cloth/rug it has to have a design symbolising a mosque and must be pointed to the right Direction ( not only the muslim praying) the rug also has a right direction. It's used for cleanliness because they are supposed to be clean and pure while praying. There are some more specificities about it but I don't recall everything

Posted (edited)

She's also praying the wrong direction. The qibla app and internet says to face north east. She's doing south west. That's a sunrise in Toronto...

Edited by naruruinjapan

Posted

Mira...muslim?

I dont know man, I have a feeling she is doing this for attention (a certain someones attention) :harharplz:

Posted

She's also praying the wrong direction. The kabla app and internet says to face north east. She's doing south west. That's a sunrise in Toronto...

That's interesting. I was unaware of that. Smart use of Natural elements to Geolocate her

Posted

That's interesting. I was unaware of that. Smart use of Natural elements to Geolocate her

It's different path wherever you are.
Here's how it would look like in Toronto
qibla.thumb.JPG.0c905f5749eb6f459145a03e
And here's how it would look like in Tokyo

qibla2.thumb.JPG.b88f525da9284afab8f93ba