• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup, I thought the same, the boob line looks super fake, if it was real then even if her arm wasn't pressed against her chest like that in other pictures she'd still have some cleavage there.

Posted

Oh my, its not new that ppl are fake. Kinda sad. I dont say that all the "kidness" "love" "kawaii" "bff" on tv/yt etc are fake but still some of it are and thats...sad. Feel kinda bad for her.

Posted

Kinda OT, but has Popteen ever said themself that Kota is 19 :Alpacaconfused: I just think it's hella weird if they didn't know, but at the same time it's quite obvious that they just want her for the monezzz anyways and don't even care about her blatantly lying to all of her followers and fans :alpacadone: 

Posted

@SulaSkrìmsli It states on their website that she's born in 1995. So I don't actually think they know her real age, I haven't really seen anything else about it either. :alpacaworry:

Posted

yeah, the other models look kinda annoying sometimes in the videos. dakota has been all alone, and soon she will make better friends.

Posted (edited)

if she really managed it to fake her documents, then probably no one (except her family and people on pull) knows her real age.

edit: to the photo comparison, I was surprised because i believed those pics aren't edited (just filters). 

2nd edit: I hope I can fix the pictures, they won't go away.

nope doesn't matter how often i delete them, sorry just ignore them (/-\)

Dakota Play Etude Shoot 3.jpg

Dakota_Play_Etude_Shoot_2.jpg

rdr.thumb.png.f14b9879bd76f7114a8ffb5abb4b75cb.png

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

@Kuroneko I had the same problem and I ask Kaninchen if the pics can be deleted. So Kaninchen deleted the pictures in my already written posts, and finally I am also able to edit my comments again without Kikis picture popping up in every post.

Posted

^yes, i hope she can help me too. it#s really annoying for everyone :/

Posted

@Kuroneko bad thing is it started again. Now I have another picture which appears everytime I want to edit a post .... T__T

Posted

^and my problem didn't change too. Idk if anyone can do smt so we can stop spamming this with our problems xD

Posted

@Kuroneko Yeah its getting really annoying. ;) I stopped editing my posts when I see a photo is popping up in the files section. And I saw more people having the same problem. :melting:

Posted

the problem is, I wanted to add information to my post (berry thread) and double posted now :/ because I couldn't edit the previous post, I hope I get no warning from a ,od or smt. 

to be kinda back on topic, it's really weird that they rarely feature her in the magazine and in videos anymore. for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl-Zeg0wv8k last summer where they had this huge bkini shoots with almost all pop models she was there too. I watched the whole video and didn't see any bit of her. or maybe she became busy with tv stuff?

wow yula is so pale O.o especially compared to the other girls

Posted

But I cant imagine that she is too busy with her Tv stuff. She attempted now on several TV shows and events but they are not held every day, maybe once or twice a week I guess (correct me if I am wrong) and she cant just drop the popteen model image. How could you be one, if you doesnt do anything for the magazine? But know I can understand why she is not really close connected to the other girls.

Posted

:| mmhh okay

Posted

to be honest with you guys, I think it is always the same stuff, and the same looking eyes and makeup with the same poses, and lately her lips seems to be fuller, I don't know why, maybe because it is a trend in japan ?

don't get me wrong, I think she's a cute girl, and it is good for her to find a true career in Japan, it was her dream after all...well I guess

but for me her looks is not special anymore, everybody's photoshopping like that in japan, nothing new really, the only special thing about her is her 'Kawaii' photoshopped features? what a big deal, all the models in popteen are wearing lenses and dying their hair so...god bless cirlce lenses...

maybe she's gonna do something better in the future, I wish her good luck and I hope she'll do something to stand out more, she's a model after all

and the true job of a model is not only to be cute, but to stand out more and be original right ?