• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In this topic we can see pictures and videos about Dakota being a model for the japanese magazine Popteen.

And also her friendship between the other Popteen Models

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I have the newest popteen magazine and I didn't see her at all. (I could be wrong) I just thought it was odd anyways she usually isn't in it as much as the other models. 

Posted (edited)

^^^^

yes, you are right. many have noticed that she doesn't appear in the magazine so often as she did in the beginning. and there were rumors that her contract isn't going to re-newed. but she still is doing videos for popteen or is guest on their events. i guess since dakota appears often on tv shows they are just using her name for advertising the magazine

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I actually think this pictures in the start post are really cute. Especially with the other models. She doesn't look like an Alien in those. :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Honestly in these kind of pictures it always looks like she is best friends with the other models and its true that she is meeting sometimes a few of them in her spare time. But in the popteen videos I noticed that she is standing alone most of the time, not talking to the other girls, and there was one Videos were the girls started to hug her when the camera was directed at her face but when the camera left Dakota they also left her alone (sorry I cant remember which video it was. Just that they were asking her if she did the curls in her hair by herself and than the other girls bashed in and said kawaii ne and so on). That's why I think most of this "We are best friends"- pictures are fake. You cant promote a magazine when there is a bitch-fight behind the szenes. But its just an assumption based on the Videos.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Honestly in these kind of pictures it always looks like she is best friends with the other models and its true that she is meeting sometimes a few of them in her spare time. But in the popteen videos I noticed that she is standing alone most of the time, not talking to the other girls, and there was one Videos were the girls started to hug her when the camera was directed at her face but when the camera left Dakota they also left her (sorry I cant remember which video it was. Just that they were asking her about her hairstyle or something like that and than the other girls bashed in and said kawaii ne and so on). That's why I think most of this "We are best friends"-thing is fake. But its just an assumption based on the Videos.

Feel kinda bad for Dakota when I see stuff like that :alpacaworry: Don't think this is the right one, cause they don't hug her in this one, but here you go anyway :lamaheadshake: Kinda feel like they fake the whole bestfriend thing just to steal a bit of Dakota's spotlight.. :alpacadone: I don't know about Japan, but as far as I know, she's the most known of the popteen model :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

@SulaSkrimsli Thank you! :D  Its not the one I was thinking about but a good example! Here they also just bump into the recording. In the other one it was more clear because the camera was not focussed on Dakota all the time but when it was directed on her it seemed like suddenly Dakota was interesting for the other girls but after it moved on they just left too.
I cant find the one I meant. It was behind the szenes so is hard to find it when you cant see Dakota clearly before you click on the video. Butl ook this video at around 5:00. Maybe its just my feeling towards her behaviour but for e she seems really uncomfortable. At 7:00 she is sitting behind her popteen "friends" (but I have to say it is almost one year ago)

or this one at around 2:30

I know in the other forum there were people saying she is just shy but I think she doesnt get enough support from the othet girls.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

i think except of yula she doesn't have much contact with the other popteen models. yula seems to be the only one who meets her often and do talk with. 

maybe the other popteen do not like her bc of her fakeness. and the way she edits herself just for attention. 

honestly, if i would know someone in real life and see how this person uploads fake pictures of himself, i would feel everytime uncomfortable meeting him. 

*horizon* i guess you mean this video (^_^*) . right ?

here they do cuddle dakota ~ 

Posted (edited)

^I was just about to comment that one :alpacawink:

EDIT: ever notice how the popteen models aren't tall or that good lookin either? Like.. We know the power of makeup and they do edit their pictures too.. So I feel it's hypocritical? Idk. Oh I remember there was this thing where all the models spoke and they looked slightly displeased every time koots said something.

Edited by ChokedOnFruits

Posted

@piggy it was still another video, but again another good example. :D The camera is pointed on her and bam there are the other girl like moths flying around a light. The Video I was talking about was older and I can still remember how I felt when I saw this scene.
@ChokedOnFruits it was also one of these exercising videos right?

Posted

@piggy it was still another video, but again another good example. :D The camera is pointed on her and bam there are the other girl like moths flying around a light. The Video I was talking about was older and I can still remember how I felt when I saw this scene.
@ChokedOnFruits it was also one of these exercising videos right?

No it was like an interview/booth thing? An event, but not something like the exercise vids.

Posted (edited)

Ah maybe it was the same I was thinking about although mine was maybe more like a make up room behind the shootig. I was watching now so many Videos but I cant find it and I also cant find the one in the bus where Dakota seemed a little bit pissed if I remember right. Did they delete some of the videos?

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

haha ~ ok (≧∇≦)! maybe someone else has the video and can share it. i really became curious now ~~ 

Posted

Maybe for other people it is a totally harmless Video, because some people said that the girls are so cute and so nice towards Dakota. And all I was thinking was.... eeeh... for me they looked just like loving the camera. Maybe it was a time when I was still a lurker and didnt have an account. ;)

Ok now the pic is here too becaus I edited the post can somebody help me to delete it? Maybe @Kaninchen? I cant erase it anymore when I want to post something T_T I erase it and it pops up again when I save the post.

edit by kaninchen: deleted it :)

Posted (edited)

uhm, just noticed something.

I thought pictures posted directly by popteen aren't edited (or, not much edited)? Such a difference can't come from the sqeezing trick/push up bra, the line of her breats looks hella fake as well.

(I feel like a perv talking about anothers girls breats..)

image.jpg-horz.jpg

Edited by Kuroneko