• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Instagram activity

1521 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t understand why she keeps her eyebrows so dark. I have black eyebrows and they look terrible I always try to make them look lighter and I always trim them so they are not too thick. I mean I can only imagine how her eyebrows look like irl. She’s pretty but the eyebrows are distorting her face.  

i mean, i think all kinds of eyebrows can look nice, but it just depends on what suits the person's face. hers are way too long and dark and harsh on her face imo. especially combined with her weird horse face shoops like, girl isn't ugly in the slightest, naturally, it just seems she's going out of her way to make herself look ugly in photos :/ oh well...

Posted

Johanna´s eyebrows its such a large topic we have said so many good and nice advise to her about her eyebrows that at this point is lost case. It doesnt look ¨cara¨ as once she tried to made them look just huge sticker along her horse face that only have her look old as f.

Posted

Guys, cheek sucking, pouting, jaw wobbling aside, she looks like her creepy-ass ken doll boyfriend here. I'm scared.

jowobble.thumb.gif.cf50d5293d4991edc027c

Posted

Screenshot_20180107-005755_1.thumb.jpg.d

Did anyone mention.. Horse face?

Posted (edited)

Johana really out here tryna say her hair ain't naturally curly or frizzy 🤧🤔

IMG_8552.thumb.jpg.b2981e90f6ddeefd58929

Edit:

What issue do hairdressers have with curly hair?

Just a reminder in case ppl have forgotten or don't know, Jo's hair is naturally curly.

I couldn't find a way to quote PoP's post with the hidden contents revealed, if even possible so here:

Screen_Shot_2018-01-16_at_11.29.18_PM.th

dsc_0235-frg_157139264.thumb.jpg.79408db

110.thumb.jpg.e03f9f5c02e95ff2582f2ac3e6

Edit (againnnn):

and the top picture that she just posted on her insta does not look like Jo manually curled imo, however I do not know if it was or not, but it looks similar to how curly it is in her "natural hair" oldies.

I mean, I think I remember reading somewhere else where Jo mentioned something that could be interpreted as her having naturally straight hair, when I find it, I'll post it here.... and she dyes her hair and eyebrows black super often.... there's nothing natural about her straight black hair, sheesh. She's still fake af

Also, in one of her Q&A videos, someone asked where she is from and where she's all lived before I think and Jo said Goteborg or whatever, but didn't mention Alingsas which I'm pretty sure is where she's from or where she has lived quite a bit of her life in.... minor and I maybe misinterpreted, but idk why jo would find the need to lie about these small things.... well actually this is a girl who photoshops the shit out of her pictures and spent the entire existence of her threads on PULL trying to debunk our photoshop claims so I definitely see why she lies...

Edited by catattack94

Posted

Mkay, so she tweeted this a couple days ago:

pr001.thumb.PNG.d806ca73b3b0bd3be41e4841

I don't see how this is ironic. Maybe shitty considering the practice of brands using influencers like this. But I'm also thinking that maybe she'd receive more PR packages if she actually reviewed the products she received instead of just promoting them through makeup alone, as other platforms much bigger than her do this and still receive promotions from them (though some brands actually will stop with these platforms if they're honest that a product wasn't that great, that much is true). 

Also, she deleted a tweet where this person wrote that the Anastasia highlighters were so pretty she should put them in a glass case, with Johanna replying something to the effect of "I'm definitely not getting that PR package". So like....not bitter, but evidently feeling a little bit entitled to something you don't inherently deserve. Okay.

tweet_2-1-18.thumb.PNG.126ee03975b8591e7

The brand in question has to be DMretro. They've been steadily replacing the photos they took of Johanna featuring their products on their website, and basically shelved the whole "Herrstedt Cosmetics" thing (they've been selling off her mascara heavily discounted since then, but it's only available in Sweden). Last tweet feels a bit odd considering she was getting paid for the modeling she was doing for them. Though I suppose if the initial offer for the makeup line is what they were offering (which I don't doubt being the case) then I guess I wouldn't put it pass them to offer a bag of clothes as payment for it.

Posted

DMretro is a fucking joke, all the clothes are from Aliexpress and hella overprices lmfao what did she expect from a scammy reselleralidm.thumb.PNG.6f77c1d012cfdd3c02738c49dmre.thumb.PNG.98daa80bb43e3d050fa278345dmrali.thumb.PNG.1aa18164994b6d942bf496bdmreto.thumb.PNG.53b10a21f2cc23ce402c509

Posted

Hidden Content

It was discussed in the thread a few pages back but they are basically reselling clothes and it´s not Johanna first time doing this neither since her tumblr days

Posted

pd001.thumb.PNG.44cbbab093d89ddbb62981db

That....sounds weird. 

I have wondered if Johanna had some sort of disorder as there were moments where she sounded really depressed for no discernible reason. Perhaps it was hormone fluctuations or a personal event in her life, but idk something about how she talked in those moments made it seem like she was just randomly depressed with no real source for it. 

She did mention a couple years ago that she noticed when she went to stay with her dad a couple days that her depression lifted, only to come back when she came home and was around her step father. She said that he was too hard on her, and implied that it was somewhat forgiving as she knew that he wanted what was best for her. So maybe if she has a disorder, it's sourced in how her parents brought her up? Or maybe it's just an extension of her anorexia? 

Idk, I'm not a psychologist, so I'm just thinking aloud on this. 

Posted

Feels like a hi to her younger self, at least she now has a replacement for the short wigs lol 

I wish she could go outside to take some ootd too like in her early tumblr era. Most of her

post is repetitive, boring, predictable. She could still create nice content but not doing the same thing all the time.  

Posted

Feels like a hi to her younger self, at least she now has a replacement for the short wigs lol 

I wish she could go outside to take some ootd too like in her early tumblr era. Most of her

post is repetitive, boring, predictable. She could still create nice content but not doing the same thing all the time.  

Yeah it's crazy how boring she is now. Most of her posts are dull, I don't even watch her stories often, though I used to enjoy them. She was so much more interesting when she did more and wasn't a walking ad for random products. I liked her semi personal posts about her skin, lifestyle, cooking, etc. Now it's just her pimping out products... which is fairly normal, lots of bloggers do that, but that's not how she got a super large following.

Posted

Lmfao, Jo senpai noticed me and posted another short wig picture next to the long wing in pink!!

seriously just drop that photoshop tutorial please!!!!

Posted

sigh I really wish she would do her brows differently. They're already so dense and dark that I think if she just kept them plucked and trimmed she would need to do anything with them. The way she does them now is just too much.

Posted

I think she adopted a dog.  First thing she says is 'he's a chunky boi but im gonna change that'

He looks a little older tho, gray on the nose.  I wonder how old he is.