• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Instagram activity

1544 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20170707-172520.thumb.jpg.42a 

her (muddy) contour matches her bf's jacket

Posted

sn001.thumb.PNG.d43e2824dcd2d4d0daa49db9

sn002.thumb.PNG.6b19a9d742718a41aad376c7

lol the proposition might mean something if the person she's saying it to actually lives in sweden, and is somewhat local to her area. but in all likelihood, they doesn't. so jo's response is just this random bit of snark where she's implying she's down to meet someone just to prove them wrong that she looks like her selfies, but only so long as they don't actually say "fuck yes I'm down. can I bring my camera?" oh and that they do NOT actually live in sweden. 

Posted

Seeing her in person could possibly be not that far from the Internet impression, because moving face is hard to compare to weirdly posed photos. Also we've seen lots of her natural photos, so it all melts into one image somehow. Plus she rather edit small points making big differences than the whole face like Wylona. It alwas were chin/jaw and nose in addition to angle and lightning and lately on her ig was photo which looks fairly unedited. Person who would like to see her should probably watch loads of her photos to know what to look at. Maybe she really thinks "ohh. I just improve what camera disort and make my nose lil bit straight without giving myself new face" because that's how our mind works to protect ourselves.

I like her new selfies tho, more natural and soft style.

Posted

IMG_7844.thumb.PNG.75a16dde550d2346a6f7e

IMG_7846.thumb.PNG.d4e03e48743b1ad24aeca

I mean, compared to how long it was before it's short lol. But man I'm disappointed. I thought she was gonna get a bob. Or something that's actually short lol. 

Posted

I'm the person she's replying to in the screenshot. All I said "short", in commas, and then she responded it and I pointed out that it still looks long. Like. That was it.

But I guess she couldn't have let that at it, bc not only she had to write down a comment on her own photo she also mentioned it in her new blog post.

She's so whiny and hyper-sensitive about every single thing people say that isn't straight up butt kissing.

Screenshot_2017-07-15-21-04-59-1.png

Posted

lmao that's not short by any standards. that's medium at best. a bob is short. 

how sad and boring must her life be to get pissy about comments like that lol 

i thought she'd get it together now that she has a boyfriend and went to that make up class and whatnot. 

guess i was wrong lol.

Posted

Johanna getting upset at people calling her hair long lmao

Screenshot_20170716-231303.thumb.jpg.c79

Posted (edited)

Johanna getting upset at people calling her hair long lmao

Screenshot_20170716-231303.thumb.jpg.c79

thank God I unfollowed her lol

bitch put down the makeup brushes and google "short" "medium" and "long" hair. Medium is SHOULDER LENGHT. This is bellow shoulder therefore, by definition, long. 

still. Why are you still bitching about it. It's been DAYS and I'm pretty much sure she got at most 5 comments saying "oh it's not short". 

I showed tthis to my younger sister and she straight up started laughing "she's so fucking insecure!!" 

couldn't agree more

edit: who knew! An actually hairdresser on training took the time to explain to your narcissistic, pea brain self how this not 

Screenshot_2017-07-16-12-37-14-1.thumb.p

Edited by Okayperson

Posted

She can't handle the back lash lol

Screenshot_20170717-084200.thumb.jpg.5b7

Posted

omg she makes such a big deal out of nothing!!!!! She is sooo full of herself, I can't read her stupidities anymore.It is either bragging about having the most beatiful babies with her model boyfriend, or blogging about how hard she works in taking 1 entire day to take care of her skin (only story telling, no product details or whatsover), and now getting all angry and whiny because her fans doesn't believe her shit. That is what you get when you make a hype from a haircut and then you are a big pussy and end cutting only like 5 cm!!! Now saying she was joking, yeah sure, she sounded pissed as f*** that they didn't kiss her bony ass! What a waste of thread and sub forum with this woman, she is only a skinny vessel without own personality, blessings to her boyfriend for bearing her this long lol 

Posted

She kinda played herself with that selfie she posted. iPhone screen is reflected in the mirror to where you can make out her unsho0ped silhouette (spoilered for length):

haird001.thumb.png.d058bf72e0f84518fe881

haird002.thumb.png.a4de1f78c1d73ef5aaccd

haird003.thumb.gif.45a9dbb3e17fbb6f7282d

Not the best, but you can see slight alterations on both sides of her jaw and neck. 

Also RE: the Hair Length Discourse - Johanna saying something in all serious, only to backtrack, is pretty typical of her. Specific instances aren't coming to mind, but I recall there was a lot of this:

Johanna: *says something stupid and/or offensive in all seriousness*

Johanna: Wow people don't know how to take a joke. 

And her saying "Ya'll I was just kidding :D:D:D:D:D" kinda is making mockery of folks that disagree with her while pitting blame on them for "taking her too seriously." Which, again, pretty typical of her. 

Like, I agree that this is a dumb thing to fixate on, but Jo kinda engineers this shit. Not often, mind you, but when it happens it usually turns out like this. Like, maybe she oughta take her own advice and not take herself so seriously. 

Buuuuutttt, since we're talking about this, Jo saying she's just joking belies her actions. Like, beside the blog post, she also commented this:

201.thumb.PNG.bb0784bd0d189fcf67a3df6cc8

Like, despite the triviality of the whole thing, she's treating it like people are being unfair by correcting her that her hair isn't short. 

Then you have her liking the bottom comment.

249.2.thumb.png.2c4646f4f2dbd5d4d34bd2e7

like, besides the one person here that joined the forum, there was maybe like 5-6 other people who said her hair isn't short. And from what I saw, no one was really rude about it. That the comments bother her so much is very lol. 

That said, I think that she thinks her hair is short by and large because, for most of her life, she's had it long. So maybe cutting it that short is outside of her comfort zone. Especially since she has a large audience, hence the whole "I don't care what naysayers say" comment.

But I also think that she kinda wants brownie points for having ~short hair~ while not actually making that commitment. I mean, over the years she's consistently lamented over dying her hair. It'll be brown and she'll look at pics with her black hair and want to dye it back, and vice versa. Jo is honestly that girl who would cut her hair real short and complain about how she wished she didn't cut it so short because it was just SO pretty when it was long. So the length here isn't so short as to completely trigger those negative fee fees. 

And tbh, the length isn't all that challenging to the people viewing. Like, maybe you'll get some people moaning about how she chopped off all her long princess hair or whatever, but she's not going to lose followers over this (not that that means much given she's still losing followers daily). Like, Rose Shock apparently lost followers when she shaved her entire head. This isn't even anywhere close to that level.

But yeah, years may pass, but nothing really changes with Jo lol.

Posted

Screenshot_20170731-074834.thumb.jpg.9fd

Screenshot_20170730-233516.thumb.jpg.0d0

Jo why u shooping your contour in every photo we can all tell its fake

Posted

Screenshot_20170731-074834.thumb.jpg.9fd

Screenshot_20170730-233516.thumb.jpg.0d0

Jo why u shooping your contour in every photo we can all tell its fake

I was not here for so long and since I am lazy piece of fuck to read, can somebody tell me, are those breast implants? Or just stupid photoshop fun as always?

Posted

tbh look like ridiculously padded swimsuit top and some dodge and burn in photoshop. good to know she's still as bland and boring as ever, photoshoping herself into having a horse face. that's cute. also, what happened to her attempt at gamer grill deal? did she realize she'd have to play more than 1 game for that? i wonder...

Posted

person: short means short

jo: LET ME LIVE

Hillary-Duff.thumb.gif.e5f7265190bd67443

But on a serious point i read almost the entire thread (BORING) and i'm sure she has some kind of dysmorphic disorder which makes it very unfair to judge some of the things she does at least for me, I hope she gets better.