• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Instagram activity

1521 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20161106-231548.thumb.png.f8b

Freckled face jo. I wonder if anyone has bought her mascara. No posts with the tag or reviews so far.

the website says they started shipping it yesterday. So whoever ordered it should be getting it in the mail the next few weeks (tho who knows if anyone will post about it/review it).

also pic is companion from the same day this was taken.

Posted

the website says they started shipping it yesterday. So whoever ordered it should be getting it in the mail the next few weeks (tho who knows if anyone will post about it/review it).

also pic is companion from the same day this was taken.

oh wow they're just shipping it out now? hmm

Anyway, this pic is from her insta story todayScreenshot_20161109-014355.thumb.png.574

Posted

Screenshot_20161109-192356.thumb.png.d60

Caption:

Sponsored post: My neck, my beige hat, my blue denim on my back and a matching watch I put together @boomwatches. Visit the link in my bio to pick out your favorites among the stylish quality watches or mix and match parts as you like. Use the discount code ’johanna15’ at the checkout to get 15% off of your purchase! #boomwatches

Posted

Anyway, this pic is from her insta story todayScreenshot_20161109-014355.thumb.png.574

Whats wrong with her brow? is it overfilled or not neat enough or something? i cant really tell...

Posted

Whats wrong with her brow? is it overfilled or not neat enough or something? i cant really tell...

its her unshooped brows. we're so used to seeing her shooping every detail that her normal look seems "off" lol

Posted

Screenshot_20161111-233721.thumb.png.446

Caption

Why wear a waist trainer and strangle your organs when you can wear a bandage dress instead? The Morticia dress (available in pink too) can be found at dmretro.com under the category Private Label Johanna Herrstedt ✨ #privatelabel #dmretro

Missed this one

Screenshot_20161111-234125.thumb.png.8e3

Posted

I think this was in reference to this snap (which I think preceded the one we're talking about here, but I'm basing that off of how VK has them sorted)

ePjvFhekowU.thumb.jpg.741f6c95811fa2d4b8

personally think she should lay off the AAVE because she doesn't know how to use it properly.

Posted

personally think she should lay off the AAVE because she doesn't know how to use it properly.

I totally share this view. I hate how she uses it just because it's "cool and trendy" when most black people are accused of not being able to speak english when they speak it.

Posted

who runs with a full face of make up tho? people working out with make up just irk me so much, like, you're gonna sweat no matter what it's just gross. :/ 

Posted

Screenshot_20161119-044455.thumb.png.845

Caption

Wearing my lengthening and thickening mascara from @herrstedtcosmetics per usual, cruelty free as well 🐰TO MY SWEDISH FOLLOWERS: Drömmer du om att jobba med skönhet som jag gör? Passa på och sök till en skönhetstävling på Acadermia med Lifestyle Wellness och Mist där jag kommer sitta med i juryn! (Läs mer på min blogg JohannaHerrstedt.se för hur du går tillväga)
#Mist @martinasabuncu @makeupinstitute

Posted

Did she even look at her lips after she edited this?

Posted

Does any1 know if the ingridients of that mascara comes along and where it's made? Been trying to get DMRetro to answer over mail yet they ignore. If someone order that mascara could u shoot the unboxing? I suspect it's undeclared and lacks folders. Ps. DM retro / Dennis shold have a thread here. Under Jo:s or stand alone?

Posted

Does any1 know if the ingridients of that mascara comes along and where it's made? Been trying to get DMRetro to answer over mail yet they ignore. If someone order that mascara could u shoot the unboxing? I suspect it's undeclared and lacks folders. Ps. DM retro / Dennis shold have a thread here. Under Jo:s or stand alone?

I think DM should have a section under Johanna.

Posted

Caption

Wearing my lengthening and thickening mascara from @herrstedtcosmetics per usual, cruelty free as well 🐰TO MY SWEDISH FOLLOWERS: Drömmer du om att jobba med skönhet som jag gör? Passa på och sök till en skönhetstävling på Acadermia med Lifestyle Wellness och Mist där jag kommer sitta med i juryn! (Läs mer på min blogg JohannaHerrstedt.se för hur du går tillväga)
#Mist @martinasabuncu @makeupinstitute

As a makeup "artist" (at least I went to an academy) I fucking hate that "Apply 6 coats of mascara and look like a bunch of fly legs but I'm gonna say its just I have so many eyelashes" thing ಠ_ಠ

Posted

I've searched but couldn't find anything on the mascara. Haven't seen anyone post about the mascara on instagram or youtube. Nothing but crickets.

I'd keep the DMretro thread to Johanna's subforum since they're not snowflakey enough to stand alone outside of it.