• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Instagram activity

1536 posts in this topic

Posted

lol she posted this awkward pic again

576973e1c3769_.thumb.PNG.95a1afa0b308725

personally shrugging @ the remaster as u can get "crisp graphics" by modding skyrim on the pc. Probably means more 2 console players + ppl who don't have time 2 mod their game i.e. Ppl like jo. 

nothing wrong with that since u need to have a good system to mod the game on and the patience to learn how. But the thing makes me think she doesn't have a lot going on atm since she hasn't updated her blog since the beginning of this month with her last several posts on Instagram being selfies.

also she mentioned the skyrim remaster on Twitter several days ago. So maybe taking the squee to Instagram might be a pull for followers/relevancy i.e. "Wifey goalz".

Posted

Just because you play few games in a year it doesn't make a gamer from you. Sadly. I was a big gamer back in the day but with hard job and not enough free time I became lazy and lost my insight. But Skyrim was unplayable when it came out. Moders made the game solid (FOR FREE). Bethesda milking them moneyz again. If she wants to be interesting, she should choose better title.

Posted

OMG THANK GOD I SAVED IT!!

(I plan on using it hahahahahahah)

IMG_3950.mp4

In the off chance that the attachment doesn't open, I posted it on my blog:

http://joherrstedtopinions.tumblr.com/post/146279289561/jo-really-needs-to-cut-down-on-the

Wanted to say this before - thanks for saving the video. Haven't had access to a comp to save anything from her for a while now, so i find your backup 2 be pretty useful.

One other thing I'd like to mention about the video: Jo has her glasses really low on her nose, which kinda shrinks her nose physically by virtue of the frames.

Also....seeing the video on loop has reminded me of something funhouse-vanity mentioned to me on tumblr during chat. She speculated that Jo might've gotten a chin implant or injections b/c she's been noticing that it's been looking more pronounced recently. Sorta started wondering it myself when she posted this ridiculous selfie.

Was on the fence about it as when I started looking into it I didn't see any disparity from a sideview. But after seeing the video on loop, I'm less certain. I mean, it's possible there's nothing wrong or that she's just sho0ped her chin in the video. I'd just thought I'd bring it up in case anyone has any insights on the matter.

Posted

homegirl deleted her gamergurl photo for whatever reason. my guess would be all the people commenting how Skyrim remaster is a really shitty move and how she could play literally anything else? but she has a new photo with her boyfriend (i wonder how he feels about her shooped selfies, huh)

135434.thumb.jpg.292fcb0e676825a8b50e9bc

Posted

Her "boo boo" uploaded a similar pic

booboo.thumb.png.dd0dd1637ded1c5d48acc6a

Posted

homegirl deleted her gamergurl photo for whatever reason. my guess would be all the people commenting how Skyrim remaster is a really shitty move and how she could play literally anything else? but she has a new photo with her boyfriend (i wonder how he feels about her shooped selfies, huh)

i had no doubt she will delete that pic within a day

from he bf's instargam (found it on vk). only the background is different lol

Ib0CN410OEU.thumb.jpg.256b4f88aec0472057

and the comments if anyone interested (sorry for possible mistakes, my english isn't really good):

e.thumb.jpg.75ed5d9469a6a22cd038f47a5b6c

Posted

is her chin pointier in the selfie posted by her? i cant tell very well cause im on mobile. aside from that im glad she found someone, she was becoming real desperate :/

Posted

is her chin pointier in the selfie posted by her? i cant tell very well cause im on mobile. aside from that im glad she found someone, she was becoming real desperate :/

Could be the angle/lighting or other factors like that but it definitely looks pointer.

Posted

Yeah I really wonder if he's noticed the differences and what he thought when he first met her in person.

(And thanks PoP!)

I hate to say this, but am I the only one that doesn't find her guy attractive? Just imo... But idk they seem nice together and I think it's good that Jo was so into him and now she gets the chance to be with him.

Posted

^i'm with u on that one, i really don't feel the whole looking like Ken thing but that's just my personal opinion :lamaheadshake: but it's actually real nice to see her interact with other people for a change, honestly. also, i tried to make a gif (tried to align her eyebrows and glasses)and i do think she edited the photo, i'm more amused by the fact that her pose is almost identical in both photos lol

234234.thumb.gif.f414c9c0c03ea5c2076130e

Posted

^i'm with u on that one, i really don't feel the whole looking like Ken thing but that's just my personal opinion :lamaheadshake: but it's actually real nice to see her interact with other people for a change, honestly. also, i tried to make a gif (tried to align her eyebrows and glasses)and i do think she edited the photo, i'm more amused by the fact that her pose is almost identical in both photos lol

234234.thumb.gif.f414c9c0c03ea5c2076130e

YO IT SORT OF LOOKS LIKE SHE SHO0PED HER BOO TOO

(good job btw!)

image.thumb.gif.409ececc7b13682095caa0b2

Posted

thanks! :alpacacrush: also, imma give him the benefit of the doubt cause it is a different angle and idk, he kinda looks like that from the front, if u look at his insta. then again, i would be surprised if both of them shooped their or each others photos lol

Posted

Yeah you're right, there's a slight difference in angle....

But I tried finding similarily angled selfies and the only thing that's a discrepancy is his nose... I'm not outright accusing jo of sho0ping him, but I'm just noticing his nose looks thinner in her selfie :)

(I mostly tried to line up the chin/jawline... However, this is mostly my mindless observations, nothing to take too serious. Pretty much because I don't trust that jo would ever upload a picture/video she's taken without editing/modifying it in some way first)

image.thumb.gif.7648da9fd74bbd092edc69d6image.thumb.gif.2c8b5b99dc0f0abe9991e106

Posted

Lol what if they're both in on it and are sho0ping e/os photos :happee:

actually the question that must be asked: is Luke using his cell when he took both photos or is he using johannas? Bc if he's using hers then it's likely she'd edit the pic before sending him something to post on IG.

wondering if Johanna has been honest w Luke about her online image or if she's kept the wool over his eyes. Personally don't think one has to bare their heart and soul to their s.o. but as it's the basis for her popularity online it's kinda a significant thing to withhold/lie about. Especially since they take photos together.....

Posted

Ugh, I just want to slap her sometimes because she looks so freaking tense and uncomfortable. In both photos she has to pull the same face with her sunglasses on so people aren't on to her about how different she looks in her own selfies vs other photos. You're with your boyfriend for god's sake, why don't you actually pull a genuine smile from your ass and let yourself be happy? 

She's really doesn't look as bad as she thinks she does in candids.