• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Instagram activity

1552 posts in this topic

Posted

the frequency of pictures like this is a lot higher recently and i think she's making it even more obvious than before that she is showing off HOW skinny she is. i have a feeling that she just doesn't give a fuck anymore? i'd like to say that's at least some kind of progress, you know, own your nasty and stuff, but she is still so hypocritical about it,

also, does anyone have any idea why her hair actually looks really nice now? it was so damaged before and they bleached and it still looks so much better than before. did she get extensions (as this is something that "rapunzel of sweden"  does a lot)? what happened to be oh so poor? that shit is expensive.

Posted

the frequency of pictures like this is a lot higher recently and i think she's making it even more obvious than before that she is showing off HOW skinny she is. i have a feeling that she just doesn't give a fuck anymore? i'd like to say that's at least some kind of progress, you know, own your nasty and stuff, but she is still so hypocritical about it,

also, does anyone have any idea why her hair actually looks really nice now? it was so damaged before and they bleached and it still looks so much better than before. did she get extensions (as this is something that "rapunzel of sweden"  does a lot)? what happened to be oh so poor? that shit is expensive.

I think she straightened it which will make it look more smooth... Or they did a keratin repair treatment on it or something. Maybe even just cut off the dead ends?

Posted (edited)

hot oil treatments or conditioning masks can work miracles. hair color is often infused with lipids to help manage lost moisture. also when the hair is straightened with a good iron it makes it look very smooth and shiny. 

11875552_127681200910787_1526733099_n.jp

she was tagged in this on instagram by seikeofficial, looks like she made friends with the band members of kerbera lol. where's the super sharp jawbone and cheekbone though?

also if you go to globalmodelscouting's instagram it says she is there for 4 days doing different shoots. interesting!

Edited by fishtale

Posted

I think you guys have been really hard on her with the "model" thing. Sure she looks terrible and well, let's remember that is probably that she is not comfortable with the photographer or the clothes. I don't think she would be signed to a big agency but there's some alternative agencies like no basura or that anti angency that she can apply for. 

I was expecting a short hairtcut since they are trending lately, I'm curios to see what kind of shoots she will do. :alpacabored:

Posted

I only think she's gonna lighten them b/c of her pointing out how dark they would be on twitter:

Screen_Shot_2015-08-22.thumb.png.511812b

Made me think that she might lighten and dye them to a shade closer to the haircolor she chose. 

Also she seems sorta mindful of how dark she goes. Take this comparison of a photo from last year with one from this year:

com.thumb.png.f9fea8e19a8520c52ac9b89dc8

Her brows are darker in the pic from this year (the right pic). 

I mean they're still pretty dark in the pic Sula posted, but she mentioned that the hair looks darker than it does irl. I think she might've deliberately taken the photo in the bathroom to offset the contrast of her hair and brow color. She might be stalling until she can dye them again. 

But yo, did anyone else notice the hashtag? #smudgymirroratmywaisttho. Jo, I wouldn't even have noticed that until you pointed it out. 

Where'd her mole go? It's honestly moving a lot around her face.

Posted

Yet again a new pic, yet again showing of them skinny bones :alpacabored:

I don't really mind this picture. She doesn't look emaciated or tryhard, honestly.

Posted

Where'd her mole go? It's honestly moving a lot around her face.

It is in the same place. The lips are not that much overdrawn.

Posted

It is in the same place. The lips are not that much overdrawn.

The one under her eye (cheek bone area) is appearing and disappearing 

Posted

if she posted pictures like that ^ every once in a while it wouldn't be so bad. but she goes way above and beyond with sticking out every tendon and bone, and has to casually insert her body parts into photos where there are no reason to be body parts (the one with her holding skin care and eating food and stuff i think it's a page back). it's just insane how hard she tries, and i'm saying this as a very thin person myself. yeah i post pictures of my body, but i never go out of my way to do this shit because it's not normal!

It's sick of course. Her thinspo pics are actually the reason i dislike her most. She just needs all the sick instagram people to tell her that she is so perfect because shes skinny...But don't forget people, she photoshops. Don't believe that her half naked picture is unedited. I don't believe her skinny-self that much anymore since we saw her real self. She is skinny, yes she is, but not like in the picture above...I just don't buy it anymore.

Posted

The one under her eye (cheek bone area) is appearing and disappearing 

oh true..a lot..really lot of make up? :hoplz:

Posted

I can see why people are skeptical about how skinny Jo is given how much of her is so artificial, but given the candids we've seen from the event, I really don't know how much editing she's putting into her body. I mean, she's pretty skinny to begin with, I just don't see why she would edit it further, unless there's something specific ppl are seeing? Like an arm edit or something....

W/ regards to the thinspo....I recall she posted her legs or some shit on tumblr a while back with a halfassed explanation about how posting this picture of her legs would be no different than an overweight person posting their legs. I think this may be her way of justifying this to herself. Especially if she's really stopped caring about all the OMG THINSPO comments.....

Posted

jesus christ there's no way in hell anyone in their right mind would consider THIS a healthy looking person. look at her face, look at her body, she looks like a anorexic girl i met in psychiatry.

this is really not funny anymore, she clearly is sick and no one can convince otherwise.

PNdUeej4gaE.jpg

Posted

Why is she sitting like a dude when she has a dress on.:alpacabored:

Posted

Why is she sitting like a dude when she has a dress on.:alpacabored:

easier to "casually" show off her legs.

Posted

I don't really mind this picture. She doesn't look emaciated or tryhard, honestly.

Maybe not in your opinion but when I look at it, all I see is a forced facial expression, feet/legs deliberately posed to show off length and how small her legs are, and a tensed neck. She looks nothing but tryhard. Imo.