• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Instagram activity

1552 posts in this topic

Posted

is she getting sponsored by them for a boob job?

Posted

mot01.thumb.PNG.54f3649a10c9016b106be31b

I don't mind that Jo's using her platform to try and inform people on handwashing during this time, but the account she mentions in this story is for...breast implants.

mot05.thumb.PNG.0a421694405e6cca5a5129d3

This isn't a mistake because she mentions their handle in the following stories and in her most recent post:

mot04.thumb.PNG.5cd9ec619173166f6df4b02d

Which makes this seem like an advertised post except she's not advertising anything from this company. Just...handwashing. Idk does anyone else find this a bit weird?

Excuse me - but what the actual fuck?

She's acting like she's expressing concern for the ongoing global pandemic only to do a 180 and it's a fucking ad for breast implants???

"I don't want to come off as insensitive"

Well you just did. This is now literally the most insensitive post I've seen from an influencer during this pandemic.

Posted

Her TRUE 'multicolors' are showing

Fifty shades of baby shit

Posted (edited)

RE: the motivaimplants post - someone asked her about it and she replied with this:

tid9.thumb.PNG.38d799cc8ecc9f8fb489c8c94

Is she being deliberately obtuse or is there something I'm not getting here? I've seen people retweet articles to protect against getting covid, fight against spreading disinformation, donate to places that need it most, but Johanna is literally the only person I've seen promote a breast implant company.

"They work towards better health overall" what does this mean and how are they providing said care? Why can't I find any info about this on their website? Why are you promoting a breast implant account during a global crisis????

This honestly looks like a sponsored post that she's neglected to tag as such because she knows she'll get kickback from it. Though also because she's outright said that due to the crisis companies aren't looking to work with influencers right now, and that because of it she's started eating into her savings. She deleted some of the tweets where she explained this, but she left this up to indicate she's short on money.

scon02.thumb.PNG.fd8ad29fb7ba16fd9a5f0ca

Additionally she's recently found the motivation to finally start selling her presets.

pr1.thumb.PNG.018ad338558c029755bd1151e0

So she might've done the post for financial reasons.

However, it's been a week since she made that post and since then has gotten a dog food sponsorship.

pt24.thumb.PNG.8886ee8a8151f0aa4678a3318

Idk what she gets when she does posts like these, but I doubt whatever she earns is enough to survive on. So idk maybe we'll see her start selling the presets before she completely runs out of money lol. 

ETA - Yeah she's not listing her sponsored posts.

spon01.thumb.PNG.5b636c686115f94c26c4ba9spon02.thumb.PNG.4620d0c1980f995f5ba82e9

Edited by PancakesOnParade
adding an update and also realizing i forgot to include a screencap lol

Posted

Maybe she should.... consider a job.

This insta shit clearly isn't working for her if she has to shill fucking surgery and do a sponsored post for every aesthetician (?) she sees just to get fillers.  Or do sponsored posts to feed her dog.

Jo, nobody likes a beggar.  Don't live off of your bf and dog.  Go to work if this shit isn't paying as well as it used to.  Your tense posing shtick and right eyebrow aren't novel anymore and you're being overshadowed by newer more creative faces.  Your editing is worse and worse every time I see it, your one-trick-pony photography is the same level it was when you were a god damn teenager, and your makeup looks are more bland and recycled than my pepsi bottles.  And very borrowed but a week or so too late.

Don't make your bf support you and go get a job.  Stop making your dog be a model btw it's gross.

Posted

So the website for the presets went live today. I'm guessing she didn't format the website for PCs because it looks like a mess on my laptop rn lol.

fwrew.thumb.PNG.a03d24b4425332981fc3e892

The bundle is listed at $30, which for the number of presets she's offering is like $4 a filter. YMMV on her price point, but Septembrenell has a preset bundle that has 1 less than what Jo is offering and costs $59.

Posted

Good for her for trying something new and earning money other than shoving ads down our throats.

But I wonder how they work and if anyone will get/use them.

$4 per filter isn't bad considering there's no real restrictions on them from what I see.  Like you can use them commercially I think.  But I'm not gonna buy one to find out either lmao