• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Instagram activity

1526 posts in this topic

Posted

Her newest post on IG :

Skjermbilde_(160).thumb.png.db4b48419d85

Yes, i have a steady hand.. Lol :D

Posted

lol  the comment "your eyelashes" you clearly see these are fakes 

Posted

"Natural eyebrows like you" Betch she dyes it and fills in like crazy..

Posted

Again a pointless picture showing off her skinny wrist

Posted

Again a pointless picture showing off her skinny wrist

also who's ribcage bends in like that on the bottom....certainly not mine. doesn't look real to me

Posted (edited)

^^^^^^^^

The part around the ribcage is also very blurry.. 9_9 It can't be just bad quality either, I mean look at how sharply you can see her arm :Alpacaconfused:   

I keep on trying to delete this photo from the post, it doesn't work! What the hell :Alpacamad:

Skjermbilde (158).png

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

^^^^^^^^

The part around the ribcage is also very blurry.. 9_9 It can't be just bad quality either, I mean look at how sharply you can see her arm :Alpacaconfused:   

yep the rest of the photo is very crisp except for the bottom of the rib. can you believe she can't even take a simple ~aesthetic~ photo like that without altering herself? 

Posted (edited)

of course she alters her waist. she wants to be fit and athletic but at the same time petite and feminine, only problem is - she hardly has a waist. her body is quite boxy, i even think her shoulders are broader than her hips (even though she likes to say the opposite). that's why she often sticks out her hip so wierdly to one side, it creates the illusion that her body is more curvy than it actually is.

i was trying to find that picture of her in a white tanktop and a simple pair of jeans, if i remember correctly it was a good example of what i mean with "boxy"

Edited by Yami

Posted

It might just be cause she looks like she's twisting. Like, lifting her stomach off the bed, butt into the bed to make her look more shapely.

Also, wtf. Natural? You can even see the lines of the brow pencil lmao what.

Posted (edited)

^^^^^^^^

I keep on trying to delete this photo from the post, it doesn't work! What the hell :Alpacamad:

But that's pretty typical of all her photos. One clear area doesn't necessarily mean the other areas are edited.

Not saying it isn't edited, but as I said in the last forum, stuff like this is ambiguous. We should focus on the more obvious stuff, or otherwise leave it open to interpretation instead of forcing the argument.

Jo retweeted this:

lolwut_2.png

Felice Fawn has haters. Is she poppin?

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted (edited)

jared leto himself is a piece of shit. not surpised she follows him.

Edited by Yami

Posted

*gags*

Posted

What did Leto do? Seriously I have no idea what actual celebs are like. 

Posted (edited)

recent pic:

iyIs2_ie7Po.jpg

I was going to say something thoughtful but I am dyiNG in this heat rn.

Also some old stuff:

P7rfVX2iFw4.jpg

omg I thought I had lost it forever but it's back! (source)

wHy29KOwNyE.jpg

When you're about to do a cute 60's makeup but you're low-key not over your emo phase. @ anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pomade in shape Ebony per usual and contour cream kit medium for @ anastasianordics. And some @ makeupstore microshadow in shade Pollution and Deadly for those smokey eyes and Liquid Eyeliner for le sharp wing. Just to name a few~ (source)

Lol she had to get her legs into the frame to show off an old necklace she lost. 

Edit: I've been looking up info for the summary thread and in my searches I found 2 more candids. They're not HQ but they're big enough to make out how awkward she looks in the second photo: http://blog.fargbackstagereport.se/xo2u-i-goteborg/

Edited by PancakesOnParade
b/c i forgot 2 add imp0rtant info