• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Really Jake? Is that a seriously necessary thing to put on Youtube? 

Posted (edited)

tbh with logan and him, etc, i really wonder what kind of assholes his parents are that they raised TWO little-dick shitheads. either they're assholes themselves or they didn't bother being present to really influence their kids and instead just let them do whatever they wanted until they became dicks themselves. 

From what I've read online, most of the people who claim to have known/interacted with the Paul family in the past stated that their dad is an asshole :alpacaworry: 

Their dad seems just as problematic especially when he pulled this on a teenage girl

https://streamable.com/113gx

Honestly, I'm not surprised to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree :/

Edited by Jolie
Spelling

Posted

From what I've read online, most of the people who claim to have known/interacted with the Paul family in the past stated that their dad is an asshole :alpacaworry: 

Their dad seems just as problematic especially when he pulled this on a teenage girl

https://streamable.com/113gx

Honestly, I'm not surprised to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree :/

wtf that's so shitty and sadly unsurprising... i hate spoiled rich kids like this

Posted

I guess these kids were all "inspired" by the original Jackass 🙄

Posted

apparently jake paul has been exposed for dm-ing and even sleeping with underage girls

Posted

apparently jake paul has been exposed for dm-ing and even sleeping with underage girls

do you have links? honestly this is ☕️

Posted

do you have links? honestly this is ☕️

no, but its been circling around exposing igs and youtube drama channel. basically, ray diaz got hacked and they spilled something about jake paul allegedly having a threesome with 2 underage girls in NY and if i'm not mistaken, a girl also come out and said that he's been dm-ing highschool girls (including her) so he can fly them out and hook up with him

Posted

no, but its been circling around exposing igs and youtube drama channel. basically, ray diaz got hacked and they spilled something about jake paul allegedly having a threesome with 2 underage girls in NY and if i'm not mistaken, a girl also come out and said that he's been dm-ing highschool girls (including her) so he can fly them out and hook up with him

Can you link to the drama channel videos and igs?

Posted

Can you link to the drama channel videos and igs?

for some reason this is the only one i could find, i actually first saw it on ig but i forgot who post it so sorry about that

4:36 is when he start bringing up ray diaz ig being hacked, and 5:25 is the screenshot about jake paul

Posted

This was expected, like I'm not even surprised and I don't need proof. He only hangs around with teens and his pack of beta males. It was bound to happen. 

Posted

i swear every white boy at my school is just like him...

Posted

Posted (edited)

do you think it'd be possible for this thread to be merged into a jake paul AND logan paul thread? 

I feel like theyre both interchangable cunts I can rarely tell apart lmao

Edited by jadedotgif