• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

100 posts in this topic

Posted

There are two people in the world I most definitely would like to strangle. Onision and this guy. 

At least with onion I can sit through a video If I have to but Jake? Hell no. 

Posted (edited)

I don't get the appeal. He's both obnoxious & unattractive (I can't believe he's a year younger than me, I thought he had to be in his mid 20s…) in one of those shit new disney channel sitcoms, and generally nothing but a nuisance, the hell is appealing about these "new age" social media stars?

Hell even that Cameron Dallas guy and his posse are lame to me, my sister was obsessed with his Netflix show and I for the life of me didn't understand the appeal of young men leaping around a stage without much rhyme or reason? Literally am I just old or is this some bad taste millennial trend that I as a technical millennial don't want to cue in on? It can't be that all these guys are "attractive", esp in Paul's case, he's pretty ugly.

Edited by 27hrs

Posted

So Does anyone know what people saw in Jake Paul in the first place? I don't even think he is special

Posted

Somewhat (not really) attractive 20(ish) year old dude + Clickbait + Tweeny-bopper fanbase = Jake Paul

I don't even remember seeing anything about this guy last year until h3h3 made videos about him. His new "music video" is still trending and still garbage. What kind of guy calls his fanbase his name with -er attached to it?? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

He seems to have died off. At least, I haven't seen or heard anything about him since that H3h3 podcast, which btw, almost made me like Jake Paul as he seemed just like a generic dude, not crazy or obnoxious.

But nah. I can't like this dude, we live completely different lives and our personalities are polar opposites. The only thing I can agree with him on is the fact that at the time there were people waiting for him to fuck up and put him in a bad light. Regardless, he's a twat so it wasn't that hard for him to fuck up somehow. 

Posted

He seems to have died off. At least, I haven't seen or heard anything about him since that H3h3 podcast, which btw, almost made me like Jake Paul as he seemed just like a generic dude, not crazy or obnoxious.

But nah. I can't like this dude, we live completely different lives and our personalities are polar opposites. The only thing I can agree with him on is the fact that at the time there were people waiting for him to fuck up and put him in a bad light. Regardless, he's a twat so it wasn't that hard for him to fuck up somehow. 

unfortunately i don't think he'll go away, he is doing a collab with gucci mane:alpacaworry:

Posted

I could potentially see his appeal from his vines alone:

I'll admit, I'd be lying if I said that that "my house is on fire" vine didn't win my heart a little.

Posted

I could potentially see his appeal from his vines alone:

I'll admit, I'd be lying if I said that that "my house is on fire" vine didn't win my heart a little.

these are actually entertaining, seems 3 seconds or whatever seems to be what he was good at.

rip to vine, sad for its loss because they all became shitty youtubers instead.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, Alissa did a diss track with RiceGum back in June about Jake. 

Should mention that RiceGum is his own variety of asshole. This video talks about that in detail. But briefly: dude is irresponsible with his fans. A lot of them are really young. Like, REALLY young. He has them roast him, and he roasts them back, which puts them on blast to his other fans. But then he's livestreaming with a fan who talks about how she was raped. First he asks her if she sued him, she said no. He then asks her if it felt good. Which is like....yeah. She replies no it didn't. Like, it was a stupid thing to ask in the first place, but then he thinks it's a good idea to say, "Well, if you guys want to rape her, at least she won't sue you." 

This eventually gets A LOT of attention to where he decides to apologize to her in another livestream, but he doesn't address it fully so he then decides to make an apology video on youtube. Except the video was also shit because, again, he doesn't directly address what he said (again) and also deflects onto onision who called him out. Oh, and he put like 5 ads on the video, so it was basically a pull for money. 

Then there's issues with him doing streams with girls that are rude, awkward, and/or creepy as fuck. Asks a lesbian if she's ever seen a dick before (he knew she was a lesbian, and he kept milking the question even though she was clearly uncomfortable). Was disparaging towards a model, like, speculating that her followers were fake, that she wasn't even going to be a model next year (because she's 25) boasts about his own income, how he's so famous, etc. Then is on omegle with this one chick and took a screenshot of their chat, and SHE FOUND IT WHILE THEY WERE STILL CHATTING, and she asks him about it and asks him why he would do that without asking her, and then he leaves and starts losing his shit over how she caught him. 

Like, as much as I like the song, RiceGum is NOT the best person to do this sort of collab with. 

Seriously, just the irony of RiceGum calling Jake immature is enough to make you cringe.

ETA - RiceGum has a thread in the Online Personalities section. Honestly thought he would've been in LS.....

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

Oh god I can’t stand RiceGum or Jake Paul. Both just scream “immature”  to me.

Posted

Jake Paul, wowza. I honestly didn't even know about him until my (fangirling) little cousin was watching his videos on my phone, then later I found out he accused FaZe Banks of assault on his assistant Meg :alpacadone:. Apparently from what I've heard he got fired from Disney? lol. What he is doing is honestly stupid, and immature. It genuinely baffles me that kids watch him on youtube. I guess kids in 2017 like to watch people do cringey challenges and accuse people of assault, hmm interesting :alpacaconfused:

'dab on them haters'

Posted

Looks like Jake is at it again after his brother

2F357793-E023-4D06-A2DC-C41D282E7A4D.jpeg

5E1693C5-DBE3-48C3-97E4-7ABEF392A0EA.jpeg