• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

104 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate this guy so much. He's the biggest douchebag I've seen in years and thinks he's untouchable. 

I wonder how many of his little fans he's got physical with? Absolute human garbage. The thing is he can't even go to  jail. He's white, popular, 'handsome' and rich, it's normal behaviour for a young man isn't it? . Daddy will just bail him out in hours. 

He's so up his own ass, he needs to get a huge glass of WAKE UP. Like he needs to overdose, get hit by a car or something. 

Or even better... Get idubbbz to do a content cop on him. This would annihilate most of the smugness off his face. 

Yes!!! If  idubbbz do a content cop on him he'll at least calm the fuck down a bit.

Posted

there's a thread about him though! (or is thatnot him...)

like stated in OP's message, that's his brother Logan Paul. both Jake and Logan are trash though (but Logan is a bit more likable imo). 

Posted

this guy is so damn annoying and childish. i can't wait for his twelve year old fandom to grow up and realise how embarrassing it is to support someone like jake paul. i also really hate how logan paul keeps excusing jake's behaviour by saying "he's 20 years old, he's just a kid". i get it, he's your brother and you want to defend him in some ways but when you're 20 you should have common sense already but jake has none. he has the mentality of a 10 year old. his ego is way too big so that's why he keeps being a nuisance because his little fans make him believe he's invincible. 

he has no respect for other people. he secretly recorded himself "apologising" to his neighbours (without their permission, which is illegal) and put it out to his 8+ million YT subscribers. Post Malone ordered some of jake's merch as part of a skit he'd do with Ethan but jake went along and got the address from the purchase, went to his house to drop the merch off and doxed Post Malone as well. here's a video where Ethan explains the whole ordeal: 

Not gonna add a view to a H3H3 video, but the fact that they doxxed Post Malone like that is so disgusting. Stealing private info just for the chance at some video footage smh.

Posted

just wondering, has Post Malone done anything about the doxxing situation? i'm sorry if this has already been cleared but but i haven't seem anything about a response. he should take him to court imo

Posted

Whats with people getting famous by doing nothing, this guy has no talent whatsoever 

disney made a good decision, i love he tried to cover it up 

There's always been talentless people who get famous, but I feel it's even worse when it comes to internet celebrities because there's less 'hard work'. Not to say that there's not great comedians, editors, and video makers... but for so many there's little struggle in their path to (relative) fame. Even the talentless in Hollywood need to work hard for years to get anywhere, so there's a real sense of appreciation and accomplishment when they gain some success (whether you think it's equal to their talent or not). Whereas people like this? I can only hope hard times befall them at some point.

Posted

Posted

just wondering, has Post Malone done anything about the doxxing situation? i'm sorry if this has already been cleared but but i haven't seem anything about a response. he should take him to court imo

As of now there are some videos floating around with the title being something like "POST MALONE REACTS TO BEING DOXXED" but they are just taken from an old H3H3 podcast where he reacts to Everyday Bro live. I have no doubt H3 will make a video on this soon, especially since they stated the reason Malone bought the merch in the first place for a video about Jake Paul. 

Obviously, he could sue Jake for multiple things, showing up at his house uninvited by getting his adress from the merch provider, filming his house without his permission AND posting it on the internet, exposing his location publicly to thousands of viewers. On top of all the other claims, I doubt a judge will be very forgiving of Jake, but honestly i'm not sure if Malone will seek legal action unless advised to by a manager or something. He just doesn't really seem like the type to do that, and will probably just let it go. 

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't wonder if one day this guy would get his teeth kicked in.

Edited by OhLolYou

Posted

Not gonna add a view to a H3H3 video, but the fact that they doxxed Post Malone like that is so disgusting. Stealing private info just for the chance at some video footage smh.

Whats wrong with h3h3?

Posted

Yesterday i was watching one of his videos where he reacted to pewdiepie/h3h3 roast him and he seemed so mad?? I was going to post them here, but apparently he deleted it lol

Posted

Oh i just found it, it was in his second channel lol

Jump to 6:30

"And i passed you in monthly views, you know this!!!1"

He doesn't laugh at any jokes, it seems like he really gets #triggered by negative reactions.

Posted

Oh i just found it, it was in his second channel lol

Jump to 6:30

"And i passed you in monthly views, you know this!!!1"

He doesn't laugh at any jokes, it seems like he really gets #triggered by negative reactions.

LOL also his try hard attempts to come up with clever comebacks is painful to watch.

For example when he watches h3's video and Ethan says that "Jake Paulers" is just Jake's name with "er" at the end Jake responds by saying "it's actually ERS!!! Wow I feel so bad for this guy because he doesn't know it's ERS!!" So is Jake implying that a singular Jake Paul fan must call them self a "Jake Paulers" ????????????? He clearly doesn't understand satire either because when Ethan calls Jake's song "fresh" Jake accepts it as a compliment when it was clearly a sarcastic remark.

Also when Pewdiepie mentions how in Everyday Bro you can hear the sound watermark over the Everday Bro beat Jake and his lil side kick keep their mouths shut... lolz

Overall this video just shows how stupid and narcissistic Jake is as a person. It also felt uncomfortable to watch at times because during the majority of the video they just blankly stared at the screen.

Posted

His brother definitely doesn't understand satire either. When he reacted to Pewdiepie's reaction of his roast, he didn't understand half the jokes he made (something I found funny was how he rambled on about Felix bullying the English guy in his video, but then cut out the part where Felix showed a screenshot exposing how Logan has bullied people in the past).

Apparantly, people with lower IQs find difficultly understanding things like sarcasm. Definitely seems like the case here 🙄.

Posted

Posted

I'm not a fan of Jake Paul or anything however I feel like a lot of youtubers use his name for views and are super salty about him gaining subs at such a high pace. It's so annoying seeing his name all over youtube and your favorite channels nitpicking every stupid thing he does to shove it in your face every day. I wish the Jake Paul drama would just die already 'cause I can't enjoy youtube anymore.

I think h3 is a salty hypocrite for making that "doxing" video 'cause now even more people will want to see the original. If were a real friend he would've asked Paul to remove that part with the house and keep it hush and quiet. But no, he needed them views. As far as I know, Paul didn't post his address. Just filmed his house. There's still legwork to be done if you wanted to find the guy. The point was Paul didn't dox Post, he just made it much easier for someone else to do so. If you really think requiring someone crawl through google street view in LA for hours looking for one expensive house is doxing, well that's pretty retarded. As fucked up as Jake Paul's actions may be h3 is no better.

What are your guys thoughts on the Nick Crompton sexual harassment story?