• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Jake paul is shit his music is shit no hate 

Posted

Thank you so much for making this thread! I was going to make a thread on him myself but I wouldnt be able to show as much evidence. There's a good Elvis the Alien video that was released of him yesterday: 

While I admit I have told smokers in the past not to smoke when I was five and didn't know it was rude (and once when I was fifteen as a joke which I almost got attacked for), the fact that he kept going at the guy even though the guy was uncomfortable with Jake harrasing him is just the tip of how much of a tool Jake is. 

For example, if you want to see other people while you are in a relationship either break up with your partner, suck it up and stay with them, or suggest maybe an open relationship with a few rules to keep things cool with your partner. But in Jake's mind:

"Let's break my gf's heart and fuck women behind her back because that isn't emotionally damaging at all! I should be entitled to whatever I wamt because I'm Jake Paul and I got a Jake Paulers army to feed. #yolo #dabthehaters" 

Jake, it's not cool lying to your partner like that. But hey, if you want to make yourself look like an idiot so people can inflate your ego be my guest. Only time will tell how happy you really are when you push everyone you love away for the views. #yourlifeJake

dab_-_long_rough.thumb.gif.59971a52a1e6d

Wait no...that isn't the right kind of dab...

a98.thumb.jpg.13bef205b94dbd959d59ff5d4c

There we go. Really makes my argument look better, doesn't it? 

I actually still dab at things irl so I'm no one to talk. Dead memes are my favorite memes, even if they are silly. 

Posted

This man's ego is so fucking large. I don't get why he's famous. He doesn't doing anything! He's a supporting character in a disney show. Why do him and his brother's have 16 million subscribers on youtube combined. I really don't get it.

Posted

this guy is so damn annoying and childish. i can't wait for his twelve year old fandom to grow up and realise how embarrassing it is to support someone like jake paul. i also really hate how logan paul keeps excusing jake's behaviour by saying "he's 20 years old, he's just a kid". i get it, he's your brother and you want to defend him in some ways but when you're 20 you should have common sense already but jake has none. he has the mentality of a 10 year old. his ego is way too big so that's why he keeps being a nuisance because his little fans make him believe he's invincible. 

he has no respect for other people. he secretly recorded himself "apologising" to his neighbours (without their permission, which is illegal) and put it out to his 8+ million YT subscribers. Post Malone ordered some of jake's merch as part of a skit he'd do with Ethan but jake went along and got the address from the purchase, went to his house to drop the merch off and doxed Post Malone as well. here's a video where Ethan explains the whole ordeal: 

Posted (edited)

FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting for someone to make a thread! He's also been featured on Inside Edition. Also, what kind of guy names his fans "Jake Paulers"? It's so tacky!

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Also, what kind of guy names his fans "Jake Paulers"? It's so tacky!

I mean look at the guy, only someone like him would name his fans like that.

Him just being a plan asshole. I don't get why people still hang out with him I mean, look at this :darth:. I guess some people do everything for the fame and $$.

Posted

'have come to the agreement' more like..

giphy.gif

Lmao he says he left in his own accord when Disney actually made him leave:haiplz:. I love the fact when his 12y/o army are so in denial of him being fired when it was pretty obvious.

Screen_Shot_2017-07-23_at_12.00.51_PM.th

Posted (edited)

this guy is so damn annoying and childish. i can't wait for his twelve year old fandom to grow up and realise how embarrassing it is to support someone like jake paul. i also really hate how logan paul keeps excusing jake's behaviour by saying "he's 20 years old, he's just a kid". i get it, he's your brother and you want to defend him in some ways but when you're 20 you should have common sense already but jake has none. he has the mentality of a 10 year old. his ego is way too big so that's why he keeps being a nuisance because his little fans make him believe he's invincible. 

he has no respect for other people. he secretly recorded himself "apologising" to his neighbours (without their permission, which is illegal) and put it out to his 8+ million YT subscribers. Post Malone ordered some of jake's merch as part of a skit he'd do with Ethan but jake went along and got the address from the purchase, went to his house to drop the merch off and doxed Post Malone as well. here's a video where Ethan explains the whole ordeal: 

At 20(im just seven years older than the dude) i wasn't doing dumb shit like setting shit on fire in a pool and annoying neighbors to the point where they are thinking about kicking me out of the community. Also i wasn't saying dumb shit on the local news. He 20 years old and yeah there are some 20 year olds who do and say dumb shit but not to this degree as this asshat has. He has younger fans that look up to him and think "Its ok to do this dumb shit cuz hes does it and hes older so it makes it ok"

Hes a young person who gotten alot of money at a young age and now feels entitled and untouchable because he "rich" and "famous"

Lmao he says he left in his own accord when Disney actually made him leave:haiplz:. I love the fact when his 12y/o army are so in denial of him being fired when it was pretty obvious.

Screen_Shot_2017-07-23_at_12.00.51_PM.th

Glad disney wised up and fired him. They finally saw he was bad for their brand.  Took them a fucking while tho.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

I hate this guy so much. He's the biggest douchebag I've seen in years and thinks he's untouchable. 

I wonder how many of his little fans he's got physical with? Absolute human garbage. The thing is he can't even go to  jail. He's white, popular, 'handsome' and rich, it's normal behaviour for a young man isn't it? . Daddy will just bail him out in hours. 

He's so up his own ass, he needs to get a huge glass of WAKE UP. Like he needs to overdose, get hit by a car or something. 

Or even better... Get idubbbz to do a content cop on him. This would annihilate most of the smugness off his face. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

He reminds me of a mix between the Kardashians and Justin Bieber, with less talent.

In all seriousness, I think Game Theory did a theory analyzing him and his brother. :

Posted

there's a thread about him though! (or is thatnot him...)

Posted

Whats with people getting famous by doing nothing, this guy has no talent whatsoever 

disney made a good decision, i love he tried to cover it up