• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Asian Beauty/Skincare

117 posts in this topic

Posted

Overall what would you guys rate as the best websites (besides Amazon) for buying Korean/Japanese products from?

Seems many here do Rose Rose Shop. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Huh, I'm surprised by that! I hadn't heard of that shop before this thread.

Posted

Here it is ladies, my order finally arrived! One pic is the products, the other free samples. I wanna dive in and rub it all on my face but I know I must introduce one product at a time. sigh. sorry for crappy pics!

15-09-14-19-47-36-968_deco.jpg

15-09-14-19-41-35-916_deco.jpg

Posted

How long did it take for your order to arrive? I ordered only 2 items from rrs about 10 days ago and it's still not here. 

Side note: do you like the étude house eye patches? I've been considering getting them! 

Posted

How long did it take for your order to arrive? I ordered only 2 items from rrs about 10 days ago and it's still not here. 

Side note: do you like the étude house eye patches? I've been considering getting them! 

They have a tracking number you can follow. Where is it now? Mine took 10 days once it shipped (got from S.Korea to LA in one day but they kept it in customs for eight days wtf -_-)

Posted

They have a tracking number you can follow. Where is it now? Mine took 10 days once it shipped (got from S.Korea to LA in one day but they kept it in customs for eight days wtf -_-)

They sent me a confirmation that they had gotten my payment, but I didn't get a tracking number! I'm wondering if my package is in customs too because I ordered it on Sept. 4th. I've sent an email to customer service, but no reply so far.

Posted

They sent me a confirmation that they had gotten my payment, but I didn't get a tracking number! I'm wondering if my package is in customs too because I ordered it on Sept. 4th. I've sent an email to customer service, but no reply so far.

Hmm, I just thought; did you order everything in stock? When you go to checkout, beside the item will say if it's in stock or not and that delays the order. I removed anything out of stock to get mine faster.

Posted

Can someone please help me? It's urgent. I ordered from Etude House for the first time and it said the order went through fine, and an email was sent by Paypal with the details of the purchase, but I haven't gotten any email from Etude themselves. My order is not showing up in "My orders" and I'm really worried. I know I was logged in because I used the 10% off coupon for new members. Also, I haven't received the 15% coupon they're supposed to send after your first purchase. What's going on? :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Can someone please help me? It's urgent. I ordered from Etude House for the first time and it said the order went through fine, and an email was sent by Paypal with the details of the purchase, but I haven't gotten any email from Etude themselves. My order is not showing up in "My orders" and I'm really worried. I know I was logged in because I used the 10% off coupon for new members. Also, I haven't received the 15% coupon they're supposed to send after your first purchase. What's going on? :alpacaworry2:

I'm not sure how étude house does their ordering process, but I would send an email to customer service just to make sure everything went through correctly. 

Posted

I'm not sure how étude house does their ordering process, but I would send an email to customer service just to make sure everything went through correctly. 

I sent them an email yesterday and I haven't gotten a response yet. (I ordered on Friday) Perhaps because it's the weekend? I guess I'll wait another day or so and then try emailing them again if they don't get back to me. I just hope I can get my stuff. :alpacaworry2: 

Posted

I sent them an email yesterday and I haven't gotten a response yet. (I ordered on Friday) Perhaps because it's the weekend? I guess I'll wait another day or so and then try emailing them again if they don't get back to me. I just hope I can get my stuff. :alpacaworry2: 

Yes, I would even say wait for about 2 days after the weekend perhaps. Sometimes customer service can be slow in responding

Posted

Yes, I would even say wait for about 2 days after the weekend perhaps. Sometimes customer service can be slow in responding

Thanks, I'll try waiting a little longer. No response yet. :alpacaworry: It seems like Etude has a lot of issues with customer service. Hopefully they can fix whatever went wrong, I don't want to have to make a Paypal dispute. :alpacadone:

Posted

Thanks, I'll try waiting a little longer. No response yet. :alpacaworry: It seems like Etude has a lot of issues with customer service. Hopefully they can fix whatever went wrong, I don't want to have to make a Paypal dispute. :alpacadone:

The problem with ordering from a company directly is they have to wait around for someone who speaks English to reply and they may very well forget about it. Whereas shops like Memebox and Rose Rose are made specifically for English-speaking customers. Keep sending the email every few days to remind them.

Posted

The problem with ordering from a company directly is they have to wait around for someone who speaks English to reply and they may very well forget about it. Whereas shops like Memebox and Rose Rose are made specifically for English-speaking customers. Keep sending the email every few days to remind them.

Thanks, I'll be persistent with them. I wouldn't have thought that they have too many problems with language, the English on their website seems well written, and they must know many of their customers speak English. 

Posted

anyone have any thoughts on the annie's way jelly face masks? so far i've tried rose however i really want to buy the snail mask.