• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

whiitedoll

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Picture taken by a photographer (where she looks her age, or even older, and has normal skin tone) and screenshot from one of her insta stories, showing the warm toned skin. I don't know why she insists that the blueish luminous unnatural skin tone from her pics is real when she uploads candid stories like this almost every day. It's too obvious she messes with color temperature, exposure etc, and yet she denies it and has her blind followers and orbiters defending her. I don't doubt she is paler than most people that live close to her (she and her siblings always look a little lighter than other people on pictures), but it is still a very normal, non-vampiric skin tone, and when compared to people with real pale skin she looks very artificial. A pale person looks pale no matter what. 

She also complains when people bring this up, but she made the white skin thing basically her whole personality.

20190507_174912.jpg

Screenshot_20190423-222032_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I used to believe her body is that slim naturally, knowing people skinny like that IRL. But now we've got definite proof she shoops not only her skin tone, but also waist and even face. In one pic she drained all the color on her skin and shaved her jaw/reduced the size of her head, and in the other she reduced her waist A LOT and brightened the pic a bit. The original pics are on the photographer's profile (and isn't it kinda rude to just edit pics taken by a professional?)

giphy (1).gif

giphy2.gif

Posted

Oh it's another girl trying to filter herself into a vampire. She has great hair though. But yes, I would say that she could be having some weight related issues, her knees look a bit too bony for her to be naturally that skinny. Not saying that there's anything wrong with being quite thin naturally, but bony knees or elbows are usually a giveaway for eating disorders (or just an unhealthy relationship to food in general).

Posted

A shame an already thin girl feels the need to photoshop herself to an impossible bodyshape and such unnatural skin color. But I can't feel too bad for her when she portrays everyone who questions her about it as simply jealous. She is supposed to be all about natural beauty and being true, a lot of her followers comment that they like her because she is sweet and doesn't try to be someone she's not. Her friends live far from her and have never seen her IRL, so they defend her blindly. And the horny men... well, they can't tell the difference as long as it looks hot.

She always says her favorite part of herself is the waist. Well, shouldn't count if it's fake lol

Posted

With the first picture that was posted here, I was able to tell that she is from the northeast of Brazil, she has the face features/skin colors that many people in that region have. She should really stop thinking that being super white is something special, because it is not, embrace your true self and your heritage, you’re only embarrassing yourself. 

Posted

With the first picture that was posted here, I was able to tell that she is from the northeast of Brazil, she has the face features/skin colors that many people in that region have. She should really stop thinking that being super white is something special, because it is not, embrace your true self and your heritage, you’re only embarrassing yourself. 

When asked about her ethnicity, she only talks about the european side. One quick glance at her and her sisters and we can see this is only half the truth. She also goes on and on about liking people from the south of Brazil (the region has a lot of white/european descendants).  She really could embody the beauty of Brazil, with a little bit of everything, but she chooses to obsess over Europe (also posting superficial things about celtic culture, castle pictures, etc)

Posted (edited)

Pale princess indeed...

This video has some old pictures, mostly very natural/no editing. She looks like a completely different person. (Edit: seems like there might be some problem with the video, I can't watch it directly from PULL. If that's the case, you can find it by searching for churupitas lourrane on youtube, it should be the first result, or try here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKP6DxoydO8 )

Screenshot_20190730-114006_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Padfoot
Problem with video

Posted (edited)

When asked about her ethnicity, she only talks about the european side. One quick glance at her and her sisters and we can see this is only half the truth. She also goes on and on about liking people from the south of Brazil (the region has a lot of white/european descendants).  She really could embody the beauty of Brazil, with a little bit of everything, but she chooses to obsess over Europe (also posting superficial things about celtic culture, castle pictures, etc)

I remember this girl from back when I uploaded concert photography and videos on I.G a few years ago. I never followed her but alot of the people I did follow followed her or promoted her and like someone previously mentioned, it was a bunch of phoniness with EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. The overly friendly comments they would give it each on every post etc. So cringy and fake as hell. It was always uncomfortable looking at her body but you knew immediately what her goal was with those body posts. THINSPO!!!!

It seems like every time some of these insecure poc get interested in "alternative" or "goth culture", they try to adapt Celtic or other European cultures and religions that they have NO connection to at all whatsoever and apply it to their lifestyles. It goes from skin whitening, lying about their ancestry and bloodline. Newsflash ladies and gents, it IS possible to be a non-white goth/alternative and not change everything about yourself.

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

I remember this girl from back when I uploaded concert photography and videos on I.G a few years ago. I never followed her but alot of the people I did follow followed her or promoted her and like someone previously mentioned, it was a bunch of phoniness with EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. The overly friendly comments they would give it each on every post etc. So cringy and fake as hell. It was always uncomfortable looking at her body but you knew immediately what her goal was with those body posts. THINSPO!!!!

It seems like every time some of these insecure poc get interested in "alternative" or "goth culture", they try to adapt Celtic or other European cultures and religions that they have NO connection to at all whatsoever and apply it to their lifestyles. It goes from skin whitening, lying about their ancestry and bloodline. Newsflash ladies and gents, it IS possible to be a non-white goth/alternative and not change everything about yourself.

Kinda sad to see that at least since her old pictures from the video I posted today, she's always trying to highlight her thinness, complete with obvious sucking in. At least she wasn't obsessed with appearing pale or hiding her non-european features (her nose is especially telling) and editing her head smaller as she is today. 

Funny thing is, she always says she isn't goth, but lately she's been using goth tags in some of her pics. Goth is not a fashion style or liking creepy things, it's just goth music, something she (or people who call themselves goth nowadays) don't even listen to.

Posted

Kinda sad to see that at least since her old pictures from the video I posted today, she's always trying to highlight her thinness, complete with obvious sucking in. At least she wasn't obsessed with appearing pale or hiding her non-european features (her nose is especially telling) and editing her head smaller as she is today. 

Funny thing is, she always says she isn't goth, but lately she's been using goth tags in some of her pics. Goth is not a fashion style or liking creepy things, it's just goth music, something she (or people who call themselves goth nowadays) don't even listen to.

Well it is a fashion style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_fashion

Posted (edited)

Yeah, they use those tags to get more attention and notes for their pics so i'm not surprised. she was popular among the black metal crowd and I think I remember her posting in Mayhem and Darkthrone shirts but I could be wrong. That too was a huge trend a few years ago (as it is now) so i kind of figured that's what she was going for. There was another girl I thought she was copying who was also brazilian but had better quality pictures, dressed better, was very into the pale thing and used the black, white and red aesthetic. the only difference is that that girl had a healthier looking body and more of a goth pinup type style but you can tell she kind of tried to style her aesthetic after her.

I've never seen her talk about The Cure, Siouxsie and the banshees, Bauhaus or any of those other mainstream goth bands. Not even the symphonic metal bands. Mostly just the old school metal bands (i.e Iron Maiden, Metallica) so i guess she does just go with the "if it's black, it's goth'' theme.

However, Im going to go against the grain though and say it is a clothing style as well..or at least became one, however it has been bastardized due to pop culture and most of the "goths" now are just kids who shop at hot topic, wear killstar/nightmare before christmas merch/fake occult attire or listen to Motionless in White and New years Day. They do it for a year or so and then jump on to whatever other trend is popular at the moment.

Edited by bonbonchocolat
grammatical error

Posted

Well it is a fashion style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_fashion

Goth is not Gothic, just like gothic metal doesn't have anything to do with goth. Actual goth music is very different from what is usually portrayed as goth. Of course goths normally have some interests in common including clothes, but like... a person who wears jeans and basic t-shirts and listens to goth music can be goth. Someone who wears, idk, victorian inspired pieces or killstar generic black clothes but doesn't actually listen to goth can't be goth. 

Not to say a goth can't enjoy gothic metal, or lolita styles, or wear generic alt clothing brands, but goth itself is based on music.

Posted

Goth is not Gothic, just like gothic metal doesn't have anything to do with goth. Actual goth music is very different from what is usually portrayed as goth. Of course goths normally have some interests in common including clothes, but like... a person who wears jeans and basic t-shirts and listens to goth music can be goth. Someone who wears, idk, victorian inspired pieces or killstar generic black clothes but doesn't actually listen to goth can't be goth. 

Not to say a goth can't enjoy gothic metal, or lolita styles, or wear generic alt clothing brands, but goth itself is based on music.

You did not read it, right? From it... "Traditional Goth (or Trad Goth) is a term defining the aesthetic that reflects the classic and original aesthetics of Goth from the 1980s.....etc"

Posted

You did not read it, right? From it... "Traditional Goth (or Trad Goth) is a term defining the aesthetic that reflects the classic and original aesthetics of Goth from the 1980s.....etc"

IMHO that wiki article is a mess. It mashes together so many things that simply have nothing to do with goth (lolita and japanese fashion? Cyber? Famous brands? What)

We can argue about what is goth for all eternity, especially when its history is kind of complicated (early goth bands that basically are the foundation for all things goth usually rejected the label lol, so where does this leave us?), but I really don't want to fight or shove my beliefs down anyone's throat, so I'll just stop here. 

No matter where you stand in this, there is no way to read Lourrane as goth, she doesn't listen to goth music and her clothes are generic killstar lots-of-lace-and-bats black alt clothing.

Posted

I just think he fashion sense in general is a hot ass mess. She needs to lose the harnesses because they're so 2013 Tumblr goth and they honestly do nothing for her outfit except make them look stupid. Her photo quality also annoys me because it's an eye sore to look at. Not saying you have to have professional looking photos but if you insist on taking them every day and you're trying to be a model or social figure or whatever, at least take things that are painful to look at.