• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

crystal.cafe

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone! :doge:

First of all, thank you to Nyx for giving permission to post here!

I would like to invite all of you to join crystal.cafe, a new anonymous messaging board for girls & women.

The format is similar to 4chan and lolcow.farm with boards like health, beauty, discussion, jfashion, cosplay, feelings & more to come as the site grows!

Our rules are free speech friendly, however we do not permit drama threads or pro-ana thinspiration or being overly inflammatory. In short, it's a direct but friendly community. We would be happy to greet you there! Please check it out and stay if you like. 

Hope to see you there! :alpacaheadshake:

6rkrrFa.png

yyiqwvA.png

ZmQlhhU.png NP29Fgd.png u8xTyUA.png

6V7Jv4s.png

Posted

oo this is kind of cool. I go to lolcow mostly for the /g/ section anyway haha. I only check on a handful of people on there. But you'll most likely 'see' me around here :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Related image

-cough- just gunna.... bump this.... so other people can see it ... ;-; the place is actually really nice and cozy. 

Posted

Not particularly my thing, but I want to help bump this post for those who would be interested! :alpacacrush:

Posted

omg this site is really nice :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

Yay for positivity <3

Edited by Sunflowers

Posted

❤bump

Posted

Convince me. Why should i use Crystal cafe?

Posted

Convince me. Why should i use Crystal cafe?

Well, PULL is closing so thats a start.

Posted

Well, PULL is closing so thats a start.

why did you even bump this.... c.c has been infiltrated and overrun by 4chan men for a while now.