• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Ouija boards

18 posts in this topic

Posted

oi they say if you burn it it will not go away and stay around forever (I think?) but they are fine I guess so they were busy on the other side I guess kekekeke

that's what i thought too but i see some people say it should be burned so they won't be able to comeback.. probably why they burned it. but it's been years and they're fine.

Posted

I did. I homemade the Ouija board, looked up all the advice and how to of it (even though there's a lot of conflicting instructions) and me and my older sister began. It worked. We both swore neither of us were controlling it and I believe that my sister was not purposefully manipulating anything. She is honest and has never changed her story on the experience even years afterwards. I know that the explanation for the movement can come down to us both innocently subconciously moving it and I agree that this is most likely but all I know 100% is that I was not conciously moving anything.

We asked the "spirit" if they were present and they answered yes, next we asked about their gender and they answered no, we asked about their name and they answered no again. Me and my sister were very surprised that it was actually moving and both promised we weren't moving anything. The "spirit" ignored our question as to whether it was a good or bad spirit and just answered goodbye to us. I wanted to do it again but my sister seemed a bit scared and basically asked me to get rid of the board.

Posted

Don't really believe in all that kind of stuff, but I won't mess with it either.