• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Wylona Social Media Updates

10144 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly her edited face looks a loooot like Hayley bui. do you also know what her day job is? like does she work a job because I highly doubt her patreon or whatever has lots of people paying...

I’m sure if she had enough money she would get all sorts of surgery done. 

page 483 you have excellent candids of Wylona’s face and body. You’re welcome 😉 

Posted

page 483 you have excellent candids of Wylona’s face and body. You’re welcome 😉 

thanks!!!

holy crap, she looks.... completely different. poor girl is so insecure that she photoshops herself a brand new face

Posted

thanks!!!

holy crap, she looks.... completely different. poor girl is so insecure that she photoshops herself a brand new face

and body 

Posted

I'm surprised she still has followers, she is so boring.
She's photos are the same photoshopped shit posted thousands and thousands times, not to mention the continuous dusting off photos of her nu goth and ulzzang / kawaii era, or whatever it was, as if she wanted to cling to what is left of his five minutes of internet fame.

I don't think Wylona is ugly or she have ad ugly body, if she had spent more time learning how to properly wear makeup rather than doing bad photoshop of her ass and face, she would have had a real following and a nice aesthetic, in addition I think she should return to have the fringe, it suited her face better.

But of course we are talking about Wylona, because committing to something or having a job when with a bad photoshop, tons of lies, constant scams and sugar daddy, she tries to get the fame and materialism she needs.

Posted

*deep inhale*

Bruh...

Screenshot_20200423-182052.png

Screenshot_20200423-182052~2.png

Posted

2B596DAA-D2C6-490B-815B-B6887D3649E2.thu

(https://goodyfeed.com/sirs-27-apr/)

for those in singapore, can you help to confirm that she is not eligible for this scheme?

i would be pissed if this lazy money grubbing piece of free loading shit gets the scheme because she would be depriving another person who genuinely needs the assistance 

i mean, jobless because you are a lazy piece of shit + selling your repeatedly re-photoshopped nudes online =/= self employed 

i would think that she doesn’t qualify because she doesn’t have an income tax statement to prove that she’s self-employed (showing a consistent stream of income from a particular company e.g. insurance/property agent). does working part-time at f&b or bar establishments every now and then constitutes as “self-employed”? 

Posted

*deep inhale*

Bruh...

Her booty is so liquefied that it has lost its three-dimensionality, according to its shop logic it would have a wide and flat ass in real life

Posted

*deep inhale*

Bruh...

.......is she trying to cosplay as a.....

toad.....?

Posted

*deep inhale*

Bruh...

It looks like some period related ad, is she promoting tampons or menstrual cups?

Posted

2C6D05AC-9622-41F6-A83B-F206E24746FE.thu

HAHAHAHAHA I CANNOT AT THAT SIMCITY 2D FLOATING ASS 

Posted

You think shes caught on that people follow her for side show entertainment yet?

Posted

2C6D05AC-9622-41F6-A83B-F206E24746FE.thu

HAHAHAHAHA I CANNOT AT THAT SIMCITY 2D FLOATING ASS 

SHE GOTTA BE TROLLING FOR THIS LMAOOOO BROOOOOO 

Posted

SHE GOTTA BE TROLLING FOR THIS LMAOOOO BROOOOOO 

girl probably googled “3d shading photoshop” for that ass

it’s like something that came out of a illustrator for beginners class 

Posted

https://m.facebook.com/realrinnofficial/

so her “business” page on facebook has been hacked and now it’s filled with live-streams by some lady in thailand

seems like she got it back but sucks that she still has her followers 

Posted

B8B94409-4CE8-4A05-9112-4217A98901FF.thu

the most realistic-looking butt to date as there’s actual skin textures but am still not convinced. 

especially the right buttcheek (bigger than the left, weird connection from the butt to the thigh. the right leg basically just looks really off)