• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

10132 posts in this topic

Posted

hey wylona, that’s not how you use the “stay home” sticker you disgusting piece of shit 

61A84A7E-E6F8-4608-9B04-FDBBCAAA438E.thu

Posted

9ECA2DF6-E414-44B2-A92F-5DBC0FF7ACF7.thu

Look at how she’s abusing the sticker....

Posted

9ECA2DF6-E414-44B2-A92F-5DBC0FF7ACF7.thu

Look at how she’s abusing the sticker....

she continues to be the disgusting cockroach that she always is.

and also this, for undermining healthcare workers:

7D6B08D2-78DE-4206-B2FD-3A6C69E7FC71.thu

Posted

The fuck is she abusing those stickers for? Is she offering discounts to healthworkers, as if they have nothing better to do? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Posted

that there be the pointiest nose i

ever seen! 😅 who she tryin’ to fool?

DD2B4335-F439-4B99-B3B2-402D8A664C94.jpeg

Posted

i love how she only has that few pictures of her kissing suckerboi that she’s reusing over and over again like, you would think that they’d have more photos of them together to post instead of reusing old ones?? 

Posted

that there be the pointiest nose i

ever seen! 😅 who she tryin’ to fool?

DD2B4335-F439-4B99-B3B2-402D8A664C94.jpeg

I dont get it, is her lip supposed to be there or not? I cam only see some sort of color but no lip outlines lol also the blurry boobs..photoshop lvl 100000👌

Posted

Random edits cos im bored 

202004017133593458302816792.jpg

IMG_20200401_131759.jpg

IMG_20200401_133825.jpg

Posted

@Yuffie621 unshoop that fake butt please

A2E8E79B-4C3E-4DE3-8950-A6C1EED5FEF9.thu

and i feel like she made her legs a lot thinner here and that butt  idk the anatomy looks off but i can’t pinpoint exactly where 

51DBC024-723B-4A7B-8675-FAFE489677AF.thu

Posted

@Yuffie621 unshoop that fake butt please

A2E8E79B-4C3E-4DE3-8950-A6C1EED5FEF9.thu

and i feel like she made her legs a lot thinner here and that butt  idk the anatomy looks off but i can’t pinpoint exactly where 

lmaooo this butt was egg shaped 😭😭🤣🤣

no her legs are literally that skinny, its the butt and she just forgot to shoop it with the butt. Now she looks like she needs diaper change.

no matter, we will fix it

Screenshot_20200402-070156_Facebook.jpg

GIFMaker.org_55VBT7.gif

Webp.net-gifmaker (14).gif

Posted (edited)

Bonus

GIFMaker.org_i6iS1i.gif

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

I've only discovered this girl now.

She looks SO different to her old unedited pictures. Has she gotten any work done with her face/body or is it all just photoshop?

I can't imagine that it's all photoshop, but I haven't been able to find any videos of her or anything - which convinces me that she's just very heavily edited. lol sorry for being a noob, just curious about this girl

Posted (edited)

I've only discovered this girl now.

She looks SO different to her old unedited pictures. Has she gotten any work done with her face/body or is it all just photoshop?

I can't imagine that it's all photoshop, but I haven't been able to find any videos of her or anything - which convinces me that she's just very heavily edited. lol sorry for being a noob, just curious about this girl

its all photoshop, trust me. The only thing she had work done was one filler to the lips and the nose but it was given to her for free from a cosmetic clinic in singapore in exchange to give them exposure advertised by Wylona.

all that but still the need to do unrealistic, anatomy defying photoshops. Its funny actually hoping shes being satire tbh but no.

she doesnt work out no she doesnt have a huge badonadonk, she photoshops her face to the core it doesnt even look human or her real face anymore. Shes skin crawling. Her photoshops are highly likely easy to detect and undo which what i do and pisses her off. She hasnt posted in a while. She just reposting the same stuff.

people have this theory shes copying Kina Shen or Haileg Bui's face

Edited by Brightburn

Posted

its all photoshop, trust me. The only thing she had work done was one filler to the lips and the nose but it was given to her for free from a cosmetic clinic in singapore in exchange to give them exposure advertised by Wylona.

all that but still the need to do unrealistic, anatomy defying photoshops. Its funny actually hoping shes being satire tbh but no.

she doesnt work out no she doesnt have a huge badonadonk, she photoshops her face to the core it doesnt even look human or her real face anymore. Shes skin crawling. Her photoshops are highly likely easy to detect and undo which what i do and pisses her off. She hasnt posted in a while. She just reposting the same stuff.

people have this theory shes copying Kina Shen or Haileg Bui's face

honestly her edited face looks a loooot like Hayley bui. 
do you also know what her day job is? like does she work a job because I highly doubt her patreon or whatever has lots of people paying...

I’m sure if she had enough money she would get all sorts of surgery done. 

Posted

honestly her edited face looks a loooot like Hayley bui. do you also know what her day job is? like does she work a job because I highly doubt her patreon or whatever has lots of people paying...

I’m sure if she had enough money she would get all sorts of surgery done. 

Wylons working??? Hell no jajaja thats like if we say "wylona is physically that way...

maybe in this treat you can read about her ,in the first pages ,also how she wanted to make money with pity (sick dog,mother ilness ,scamming  people etc...)

And you will not find videos because she's not real