• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

10133 posts in this topic

Posted

E9B16873-B5F0-44BC-A323-B78353D97981.thu

Rip face

Posted (edited)

so she kept spamming her patron on her ig stories so thought i’d take a look. and it’s just photos you can see on her ig for free

6EED5EDA-FE15-422D-982B-D97955A9282F.thu

6C5770D4-F8EA-41DF-B805-A91A937FF114.thu

3429EC28-BA12-44A3-8B51-C9B313B2CF15.thu

she only has that five ig captions that she uses over and over again. 

and posting this for that noseshoop that’s the closest to her actual nose before she reuploads with her mrs potato head shoop

and i’m dying over that creepy tattooface peeking out of her stomach 

Edited by rehan

Posted

How many patrons does she have? She has 8 likes, does that mean she has 8+ patrons?

Posted

I know this is annoying but i enjoy doing these tbh. Sis, whose face are you wearing today? 🤣

IMG_20200226_230839.jpg

E9B16873-B5F0-44BC-A323-B78353D97981.thu

Rip face

what the fuck. Is she trying to do an abstract face??? Sis is erasing her jaw 😩

IMG_20200226_231658.jpg

Posted

FE18D214-3D0B-4668-A84B-5A92A5DE8B44.jpeg

Posted

How many patrons does she have? She has 8 likes, does that mean she has 8+ patrons?

nah i think the likes can just come from anybody using the site. 

i highly doubt she has any patrons though. i remember last time we can still see her subscriber count (which was 0 by the way) and now it’s not visible publicly

Posted (edited)

0FEE1DE7-6AE6-4452-AA26-3864D31B9A93.thu

first of all, the blur is not due to “motion”. we all know it’s due to your excessive shooping who you tryna kid??

but okay i need to know how is she walking around like this without any singaporean posting about her on social media or user-generated news/gossip platforms

she’s almost 30 but trying to dress like 16/18 year olds with their daisy dukes (which i judge, but they’re young so whatever)

and you know she’s tragically cheap when like, even the working girls along the roads dress classy compared to her. 

Edited by rehan

Posted

0FEE1DE7-6AE6-4452-AA26-3864D31B9A93.thu

first of all, the blur is not due to “motion”. we all know it’s due to your excessive shooping who you tryna kid??

but okay i need to know how is she walking around like this without any singaporean posting about her on social media or user-generated news/gossip platforms

she’s almost 30 but trying to dress like 16/18 year olds with their daisy dukes (which i judge, but they’re young so whatever)

and you know she’s tragically cheap when like, even the working girls along the roads dress classy compared to her. 

ooohhooooo hwwoooooooo 🤣😭 fuckkkk

can we have a laugh react in this website

i glanced at this twice,  laughed 20x

She had to be yrolliny at this poiny fuck sry i xant contaim my laughs

Posted

Does anyone know if she gets paid for post? bc if she doesn't then what's the point of all this
ps: Wylona you don't look sexy showing up your (fake) ass through your skirt ,you actually look really trashy 

Posted

ooohhooooo hwwoooooooo 🤣😭 fuckkkk

can we have a laugh react in this website

i glanced at this twice,  laughed 20x

She had to be yrolliny at this poiny fuck sry i xant contaim my laughs

i am waiting for your restoration

do you think she’s that delusional to think that the shitty blurred shoops look legit just because a few dumb followers / her bots spams likes? 

or was she desperately trying to prevent you from restoring back to near original state because she obviously still stalks this forum and knows your restoration actually comes real close to how she/her photos originally look like?

Does anyone know if she gets paid for post? bc if she doesn't then what's the point of all this
ps: Wylona you don't look sexy showing up your (fake) ass through your skirt ,you actually look really trashy 

i highly doubt she gets paid. at most just a few sponsored products like that eyebrow embroidery / lash extension / teeth whitening / nose theeadlift at those places that are thirsty for business and are dumb enough to not realise that her followers are mostly not singaporean

and tbh, seeing these business sponsor someone like her, i instantly doubt their legitimacy and aesthetic skills/expertise as a business 

Posted (edited)

i am waiting for your restoration

do you think she’s that delusional to think that the shitty blurred shoops look legit just because a few dumb followers / her bots spams likes? 

or was she desperately trying to prevent you from restoring back to near original state because she obviously still stalks this forum and knows your restoration actually comes real close to how she/her photos originally look like?

i highly doubt she gets paid. at most just a few sponsored products like that eyebrow embroidery / lash extension / teeth whitening / nose theeadlift at those places that are thirsty for business and are dumb enough to not realise that her followers are mostly not singaporean

and tbh, seeing these business sponsor someone like her, i instantly doubt their legitimacy and aesthetic skills/expertise as a business 

ill try to unshoop her photo so far her photos are airfukenbrushed so much the pixels that makes quality good is liquified as heck 😭🤣 

shit i cant stop laughing everytime i see that specific photo. 

i just wanna go in that photo and say "is this what yall really masturbate to?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Oh dear IMG_20200302_024958.thumb.jpg.1a67d42b0aFB_IMG_1582382185713.jpg

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

ill try to unshoop her photo so far her photos are airfukenbrushed so much the pixels that makes quality good is liquified as heck 😭🤣 

i think that’s the reason why she did it because i remember you mentioning somewhere sometime back that it’s harder to restore back when the photos are airbrushed/liquified to blurry conditions 

Posted

I’ve lurked for so long and have never felt the need to post but I’m sorry she’s tryna tell meeee that this curve is the same as THAT curve?! Her back looks like a hockey stick in that reflection I cannot handle it WYLONA EXPLAIN

FA20EEDC-7523-4EC7-B5E5-620A5CB42417.jpeg

Posted (edited)

the butt in the reflection and the actual butt is different in curvature...? like she obviously tried to arch her back and photoshop but it’s still flat so imagine how flat it’ll actually be irl

plus if you straighten her legs, her ass is ridiculous. like dickbutt:

69AADED7-E84E-47F8-9B4E-B148872FBFA3.thu

Edited by rehan

Posted

That photoshop fail tho :haiplz: