• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9990 posts in this topic

Posted

No makeup but poorly edited af. Classic.

8E38629A-BEFE-45B1-BC5C-4864CF1B099D.jpeg

She fucking... Edited her nose to be smaller than the nose of a literal small child that's sitting on her lap. Go fuck yourself. 

Posted

D84EAB0C-C142-4FAD-9CE4-75AB2C378E8D.thu

FYI: we can report her nsfw snapchat and alua posts for “sexual solicitation” on facebook

just search solicitation under the something else option

Posted (edited)

thats not even her real nose 

201911307142517048887400453.jpg

reminder that her real nose resembles that of the kids’, so i guess that’s a family trait? 

C3E44F82-5FEF-4988-8CE4-F86798A3432C.thu

also about her nails @for(n)ever, her design was a white nail base with tiny black rhinestone stuck along the cuticle line. this is an old photo as she uploaded an igstory on her nails some time back and is in one of her highlights 

Edited by rehan

Posted

Is she serious lol 

19-12-02-14-24-09-073_deco.jpg

Posted

Is she serious lol 

19-12-02-14-24-09-073_deco.jpg

Ohmy... her shopped nose looks even worse when its flipped lol

Posted (edited)

Maybe this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't understand why you guys keep reporting her account; some also seem to be using that like a personal achievement, every time posting how they 'were the ones getting it banned'.
Aren't you here for the lols? Interacting that way (getting her social stuff banned over and over) is just a guarantee that you won't have much to laugh at in the future.

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted (edited)

Maybe this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't understand why you guys keep reporting her account; some also seem to be using that like a personal achievement, every time posting how they 'were the ones getting it banned'.
Aren't you here for the lols? Interacting that way (getting her social stuff banned over and over) is just a guarantee that you won't have much to laugh at in the future.

this thread, generally, isnt just for "LoLs". Its a contributing factor but its not the primary intention. Wylona should be out of social media imo and get a real job. She is setting herself as a bad example to young women who will come across her page and glorify the altered image she claims she has and its toxic and can destroy their body images and social media represents a lot of people in some in abad way and most of her audience are young and vulnerable. Not to mention she is literally scamming her "Fans" and monetize her badly shoop photos and to chat wih her. She lives this lavish live that she cant even afford and off someone elses money but i know that is none of our business however she puts herself out there and think its ok to do this. Shes a SOCIAL CLIMBER. A lot of young women thinks its even convenient to just stay home and exploit themselves to men of all ages and we should be alarmed for this might be normalized in the future. Shutting down these type of accounts is one step ahead tbh we have enough e-girl/cyber thots culture uprising for now.

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted (edited)

I dunno if you all gonna notice but does she look similar to Wylol? If so I’m very sure she’s the one Wylo has been trying to imitate for quite a while lol what do you guys think??

005D8CCC-931D-4EA5-A256-8A5CCAA1899C.jpeg

Edited by nutsbar
I forgot to crop my profile pic lol

Posted

I dunno if you all gonna notice but does she look similar to Wylol? If so I’m very sure she’s the one Wylo has been trying to imitate for quite a while lol what do you guys think??

She IS what Wylona is trying to be. From makeup to hair and wardrobe and poses--

her second rate copy cat, Wylona.

Posted

i don’t think she’s someone wylona’s trying to imitate? because at least from your screenshot here she’s seems to be your typical pretty influencer kind of girl? and her feed seems to be tasteful?

while wylona’s is all trashy nudes and nsfw content? so i’m not really seeing any imitation

Posted

i--

ok then

IMG_20191210_012211.jpg

IMG_20191210_012410.jpg

IMG_20191210_012550.jpg

IMG_20191210_011556.jpg

IMG_20191210_013523.jpg

IMG_20191210_011701.jpg

IMG_20191210_011740.jpg

IMG_20191210_013945.jpg

IMG_20191210_011814.jpg

IMG_20191210_014042.jpg

IMG_20191210_012637.jpg

IMG_20191210_010530.jpg

IMG_20191210_012952.jpg

IMG_20191210_010727.jpg

IMG_20191210_010822.jpg

IMG_20191210_013106.jpg

IMG_20191210_011013.jpg

IMG_20191210_011516.jpg

IMG_20191210_010258.jpg

IMG_20191210_010349.jpg

She just came into my attention because color pop cosmetics where she’s being tagged and after seeing her IG I realized... DAMMMMMMNNNN WYLOL IS EFFING COPYCAT!!! LIKE OBVIOUSLY EVERYTHING 😱😱😱

although the HUGE DIFFERENCE is that Hayley Bui looks more natural doesn’t photoshop her ass and waist lol Wylol on the other hand.. *cringe* 

now we all know her post reference lol. We gotcha WYLOL!

i don’t think she’s someone wylona’s trying to imitate? because at least from your screenshot here she’s seems to be your typical pretty influencer kind of girl? and her feed seems to be tasteful?

while wylona’s is all trashy nudes and nsfw content? so i’m not really seeing any imitation

I don’t want to just post Hayley’s pic until you guys actually see what I’m talking about that’s why I just took a screenshot 😅😅😅

Posted

okay i see it now 

Posted

Sorry but there are tons of girls with same style , poses in pics because they are part from a trend ,wylona is not the one who invented this ,they are part from the body dismophia trend that tons of girls suffer nowadays ,you just can take a look at the brands they use "they look same " the aesthetic also the feed have to be something in common since they are the same type ,is like if you type #goth tons of same stuff ,poses ,makeup gonna appear to me ,maybe it's just self promotion of this girls profile ,...who knows

Posted

Sorry but there are tons of girls with same style , poses in pics because they are part from a trend ,wylona is not the one who invented this ,they are part from the body dismophia trend that tons of girls suffer nowadays ,you just can take a look at the brands they use "they look same " the aesthetic also the feed have to be something in common since they are the same type ,is like if you type #goth tons of same stuff ,poses ,makeup gonna appear to me ,maybe it's just self promotion of this girls profile ,...who knows

True but we all know that Wylol likes to act like a “trend-setter” when she’s just also a “trend-sucker”

Remember how much she claimed that Kina Shen copied her “goth” look? 🙄🙄🙄